• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Guest List Template for Email Reminders

In summary, the guest list should include the name, address, phone number and email address of the guests.
KellyRedHead
Does anyone have a guest list they give their hosts to fill out that has -
the name, address, phone number and email addresses of their guests?

I want to get them to give the email addresses so I can remind them via email about the show.

This is what I use. I stole it from somebody. So, thanks to whoever created it! The nice thing about it is that it has more than 40 spots. So, people try to get them all filled up. Usually it is close to 40 names and info and they feel bad. I assure them that it is a great list. I found that when you give them 40 blanks, they fill in about 30 and think that is good enough. When you give them 60, they fill in 40-45.

Attachments

• A Guest List ahead.doc
    291.5 KB · Views: 338
KellyRedHead said:
Does anyone have a guest list they give their hosts to fill out that has -
the name, address, phone number and email addresses of their guests?

I want to get them to give the email addresses so I can remind them via email about the show.
I just say" as a service to my Hosts I will send the invites out personnaly, so as soon as you provide me with a mailing list (addresses, et all) I will get the invites out. Just remember the first invitation should come from the host either personally/telephonically/whatever. Your postcard invites are a reminder, then 2-3 days prior to the show they call AGAIN for the final tally. HTH

First I send out the invites and then I also use Calling Post a day or two before the show as a remindered. I also tell the hostess to call anyone she doesn't hear from.

I just thought emails would work also because I have had some invites not get delivered because of poor addresses, lost postcards, or somepeople who only pick their mail up every few days.

Most people look at their emails regularly, so I thought this might work as a good remindered not the initial invite.

I personnally really like this idea..
KellyRedHead said:
First I send out the invites and then I also use Calling Post a day or two before the show as a remindered. I also tell the hostess to call anyone she doesn't hear from.

I just thought emails would work also because I have had some invites not get delivered because of poor addresses, lost postcards, or somepeople who only pick their mail up every few days.

Most people look at their emails regularly, so I thought this might work as a good remindered not the initial invite.

I myself may not listen to my voicemails until too late, but I"m always checking my emails :)

Liz

What amazes me is when I go through a list of 23 people and only 4 have even looked at the email I sent through the website!!!!!!! :(

cmdtrgd said:
What amazes me is when I go through a list of 23 people and only 4 have even looked at the email I sent through the website!!!!!!! :(
I agree i found that it is way to EASY to bough out of attending when you get an e-mail. They either read and don't respond/ don't read or just check No. It is so much harder to cancel on a friend personally. Just my humble opinion

Thanks Kate for the copy of the guest list you use!

I use Evite.com. That way it tells me if they have at least viewed the email and when. They can't get out of it by saying "oh, I didn't get the email".

Here is the list I useHere is a list I altered from the amazing Shelley Vallet.

Attachments

• Host_Guest_List_for_the_BEST_Show_EVER_Base.doc
    210 KB · Views: 367
I am just starting to ask for email addresses. My plan is to continue with the two things I've been doing for years (mailing the invites and making the reminder calls the day before the show) and adding an email reminder the day before the show. I'm not confident enough to use email as my primary invitation because I get so many people who tell me they don't check their email daily (imagine that!).

not me, I check mine daily sometimes twice
chefjeanine said:
I am just starting to ask for email addresses. My plan is to continue with the two things I've been doing for years (mailing the invites and making the reminder calls the day before the show) and adding an email reminder the day before the show. I'm not confident enough to use email as my primary invitation because I get so many people who tell me they don't check their email daily (imagine that!).

I had a friend call me the end of Feb saying she just got the going going gone letter I sent her the beginning of the month :eek:

Related to Efficient Guest List Template for Email Reminders

1. How do I create a guest list with emails using Pampered Chef?

To create a guest list with emails using Pampered Chef, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Invite Guests" button on the home screen. From there, you can enter your guest list and their email addresses. You can also import a guest list from a spreadsheet or other file.

2. Can I customize my guest list with emails on Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your guest list with emails on Pampered Chef. You can add additional columns for information such as dietary restrictions or party theme preferences. You can also sort your guest list by name, email, or any other column.

3. How do I send invitations to my guest list using Pampered Chef?

To send invitations to your guest list using Pampered Chef, click on the "Invite Guests" button on the home screen. From there, you can select the guests you want to invite and click on the "Send Invitations" button. Your guests will receive an email with all the necessary information for the event.

4. Can I track RSVPs from my guest list on Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can track RSVPs from your guest list on Pampered Chef. When guests receive their invitations, they can RSVP directly through the email. Their responses will be automatically updated in your guest list.

5. How do I access my guest list with emails on Pampered Chef?

To access your guest list with emails on Pampered Chef, log in to your account and click on the "Guests" tab on the top menu. This will bring you to your guest list where you can view and manage all your guest information and RSVPs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MGG
  • jj16