• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Guest List: Tips for Gathering Complete Contact Information

In summary, to encourage guests to provide their full contact information, emphasize the benefits and offer incentives. The essential information to gather includes their full name, email, phone number, and mailing address. It's best to collect this information during the party, but you can also offer alternatives. To ensure accuracy, have guests write down their information or double-check it before they leave. With their consent, you can use their contact information for marketing purposes, but make sure to include an opt-out option.
When I host coach, I tell her to give me the list of the poeple she wants invited.

Their name
addresses
phone number
email

But they always just give me their name and addresses. I really want all that information to thank any of them for placing an outside order and to see if they want to book a show or add anything to their order.

Does anyone else have problems getting this information?

I get the exact same thing.

Do you use the guest list form we can get on supply order? Since I started using that most people have been putting phone numbers. You might suggest if you're using those, that they put in the phone numbers...so that when they keep their copy it will be easy for them to call to check RSVP's.
When hosts are getting outside orders, I always just tell them that I want all the info so I can call & thank them, & also so their info is right on their receipt.

The form I use is in the files. Do a search for "Blank guest list" I have found that they give you all of the information that they have to fill in the blanks.

I send them the guest list from supply order, and remind them that I make their reminder calls, so they need to be sure to include phone numbers. I usually get them all.

Maybe just tell your host that you need ALL the info and why. Maybe they just don't think you need it so they don't give it to you.

Related to Maximizing Your Guest List: Tips for Gathering Complete Contact Information

1. How can I encourage my guests to provide their full contact information?

The best way to encourage your guests to provide their full contact information is by emphasizing the benefits of doing so. Let them know that by providing their complete information, they will receive updates on new products, exclusive offers, and upcoming events. You can also offer a small incentive, such as a discount on their next purchase, for providing complete contact information.

2. What are the essential pieces of information I should gather from my guests?

The essential pieces of information you should gather from your guests include their full name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. You may also want to ask for their birthday or anniversary date to send them special offers or gifts on those occasions.

3. Should I collect contact information during the party or after?

It is always best to collect contact information during the party, while the guests are still engaged and excited about the products. This way, you can ensure that you have all the necessary information before your guests leave. However, if some guests are not comfortable providing their information in front of others, you can give them the option to fill out a form or provide their information after the party.

4. How can I make sure my guests' contact information is accurate?

One way to ensure the accuracy of your guests' contact information is by having them write it down themselves. You can provide a sign-up sheet or have them fill out a form with their information. Another way is to double-check the information with your guests before they leave the party.

5. Can I use my guests' contact information for marketing purposes?

Yes, you can use your guests' contact information for marketing purposes as long as you have their consent. Make sure to include a statement on your contact information form or sign-up sheet that explains how their information will be used. You can also give them the option to opt-out of marketing communications if they do not wish to receive them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • babywings76