• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some good incentives for my host's guest list?

everything else is up to them. I also include a $50 gift card. This is the email I send after they book. Hi Jennifer, I hope you are doing well! I am just wondering if you could send me the show planner as an attachment so I can print it out. I am in the process of switching over to what Kelly described--purchasing the groceries and having host pay me up front for the cost, and mailing out invites myself--with me paying if there are 40+ names, host paying me back postage or providing it if there are fewer. If there are fewer than 20 being invited that will be a serious red flag for me. Thanks!
naekelsey
Gold Member
Trying a new way of sending out invites, I am going to do it for the hosts. My host has just sent me 42 names and emails. I told her with 30 names she would recv a prize, then for every 10 after that she would recv another prize.

Now I am at a loss as to what the gift(s) should be!!! Any suggestions?

Then, with just email addy's, how do I make sure the emails do not go to there junk box??? I do not have a way to call them to see if they recvd the email or to even snail mail them to ck..

This is the email I sent my host regarding her list of guests, do you think I should change anything? It seems "choppy" to me....

Send me Names, home address's, email address' and phone numbers for
each person you want to invite. With 30 names I will give you prize,
with each 10 names after that you can recv another prize.

(Some people think, I only have room to seat about 6 people so I will
just invite 10...Then ONLY 2 people show up. If this is a concern of
yours, please don't worry!! It is normal for 1/3 of people invited to
show up. So the more names the more the % goes up)

This can be anyone across the us. I will do the rest of sending
invites, cking to make sure they recvd them, and then reminding them
when the time comes.

Again, I will send you extra invites for people you see at school,
grocery store, neighbors you forgot and etc.

Hey, I am starting this is May, try to find a thread that is a Poll about invites. For some reason I cannot post my files but I got them from there....infact...here ya go...

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=19124

Hope this helps

m

I have a basket that has little odds & ends, and let them choose their gifts out of there. I give a gift for 40 names & if they have the guest list to me by a certain date. This works really well for me & no one has complained about what they are given.

I have started telling them that I mail out the invitations, but in order for ME to pay the postage, they must give me at least 35 names. Less than 35 names = THEY PAY POSTAGE. (They will reimburse me when we close their show...I am also starting to purchase ingredients, so they will be reimbursing me for the ingredients as well.)

This is the email I send after they book.

Attachments

• Your_Pampered_Chef_Party.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 434
Thanks for the ideas. For those of you who do mail out the invites, what do you do when you just have a name and email addy? I am really affraid they are going to go to there junk box!!!

Thanks

Just my opinion, but if you are going to do an incentive for # invited, I would only give it if an invitation is mailed. You're right, you have no clue if those emails are even read. Frankly I would rather pay 24 cents and KNOW that it was mailed than send it for free and have to guess. I am in the process of switching over to what Kelly described--purchasing the groceries and having host pay me up front for the cost, and mailing out invites myself--with me paying if there are 40+ names, host paying me back postage or providing it if there are fewer. If there are fewer than 20 being invited that will be a serious red flag for me. I'm just tired of getting excited for a show that either falls apart at the last minute or has only a couple people present.

vangogirl said:
This is the email I send after they book.

Jennifer, do you basically email a host packet--do you have the show planner as an attachment that you send? And I take it from your letter that you just attached the OOF rather than mail paper copies? That could cut down on a lot of postage and copying expense. Would you mind sharing how you do your host packet? Thanks!

My host packets are very general. There are no monthly specials or outside order forms. I put in 2 catalogs, a 'your life your way', its show time planner, guest list in a flash, and the 2 flyers I've attached. I also put in my business card magnet and load it with stickers. I give this to them when they book and go over the details of it. I tell them that they are going to receive 2 e mails from me within the next day or two. One from my personal e mail (the one I attached in my previous post) that includes attached OOF and monthly specials. I usually also attach the 'do you love a bargain' to incourage them to get bookings from the outside orders. They also receive and e mail from my website. It has saved so much ink because I'm not always printing things that I won't be able to use the next month. I follow the same procedure for catalog shows, I just don't have a actual pre-written e mail I send them.

Attachments

• what_can_my_website_do_for_you.doc
    92 KB · Views: 321
  • Host_Packet_Letter.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 394
naekelsey said:
Thanks for the ideas. For those of you who do mail out the invites, what do you do when you just have a name and email addy? I am really affraid they are going to go to there junk box!!!

Thanks

When I email invites, I cc the host so she knows who I sent it to as well...

I also mailed my host a copy of the postcard invite (did my first show mailing this week) -- that way she knows when her guests can expect to receive theirs and what they look like and say since I mailed hers at the same time as everyone elses.

Related to What are some good incentives for my host's guest list?

1. What is the Guest List Incentive?

The Guest List Incentive is a program offered by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to invite more guests to their cooking shows. It rewards hosts for reaching certain guest attendance levels.

2. How does the Guest List Incentive work?

Once a host reaches a certain number of guests at their cooking show, they will receive a special incentive from Pampered Chef. The more guests they have, the better the incentive they will receive.

3. What are the guest attendance levels for the Guest List Incentive?

The guest attendance levels for the Guest List Incentive are 10, 15, 20, and 25. For each of these levels, hosts will receive a different incentive from Pampered Chef.

4. What kind of incentives can hosts receive through the Guest List Incentive?

The incentives for the Guest List Incentive can vary, but they typically include free products, discounts, or special offers on Pampered Chef items. Hosts may also have the option to use their incentive towards their next purchase.

5. How can I track my progress towards the Guest List Incentive?

You can track your progress towards the Guest List Incentive by keeping track of your guest attendance at your cooking show. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide you with updates on your progress and let you know when you have reached a new guest attendance level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • babywings76