• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Wedding Registry: All Your Questions Answered

Some people might feel uncomfortable giving a gift to someone who has already registered for a wedding. On the other hand, others might feel honored to give a gift to somebody who is getting married soon. It's totally up to the individual.
mandydollie
Does anyone know if I can sign up for my own wedding registry? Figure it would be a good way to register for cookware and maybe some stoneware pieces that I don't have.

Yes, you can!

Will I get commission on it though?

Yes. It would be just like having your own online show. I believe the part you might not get commission on is the host order.

ok
Fair enough... guess I'll register us since our wedding is in 23 days!

uhhh...yeah!!! Make sure you let key blabbers know so they can spread the word!

well i just registered for $1000 worth of stuff.

Awesome! I'm sure the next few weeks are going to fly by for you! Try not to stress out too much so you can enjoy your day:)

i'm not stressed...just dawned on me today that I might as well register since February is double points... ha ha

Good luck with that! I am getting "re-married" (re-newing vows) in Dec of 08 and I already had mine in there. lol. :D Your on the home stretch now! you are going to LOVE it. :D

I'm surprised you didn't register yourself earlier, Amanda. I think Carolyn put a bug in your ear!

Honestly... i thought she was kidding. This is my second wedding and I wasn't sure if I even wanted to register due to people already having bought me gifts before. I struggled with that...

Best wishes! I'm in a second marriage, too (21 years and counting). I think registering is always a good idea. Anyone who feels they don't want to give you a gift because they gave you one before doesn't have to. Others, though, will want to honor your new union.

raebates said:
Best wishes! I'm in a second marriage, too (21 years and counting). I think registering is always a good idea. Anyone who feels they don't want to give you a gift because they gave you one before doesn't have to. Others, though, will want to honor your new union.

I agree with you Rae! At least people who do want to give you a gift can get you what you want as long as they know where you are registered.

It's totally up to the individual.

Related to Creating a Wedding Registry: All Your Questions Answered

1. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can easily create an account and start adding items to your registry.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can! Our universal registry feature allows you to add items from any store to your Pampered Chef registry. This way, you can have all your desired items in one convenient location.

3. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my wedding registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your registry. We want to make sure you have everything you need for your new home and life together.

4. How long will my wedding registry be active?

Your wedding registry will be active for 18 months after your wedding date. This gives your guests plenty of time to purchase gifts for your special day.

5. Can I make changes to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and add or remove items as needed. You can also update your shipping information and add notes for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies