• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Sweet Cinnamon Bites for Fundraiser: Tips & Recipes

In summary, the recipe calls for 4 rolls of crescent rolls cut into bite-sized pieces and baked in a Stoneware Bar Pan. The bake time is estimated at 12-15 minutes, and the finished product should be a golden brown crust with a cream cheese and chicken mixture spread evenly over it. The ingredients for the dish will also include diced cucumber, tomatoes, bacon, and cheddar cheese. The final product is to be served with a side of fruit, if desired.
laylaleigh
Do you think I can do the sweet cinnamon bites in the family skillet? Will it cook through? How many packages of biscuits should I use?

This is for my fundraiser next week and I wanted something to smell really good so people stop and stay!!

Thanks!

also if you have a great brunch recipe that I can pretty much have prepared ahead of time and just top off infront of the guest, that would be great.

I would think you could do at least 4 rolls of biscuits cut up in the family skillet...never actually tried it though. As long as they aren't overlapping and too "deep" they should cook fine!

As for a brunch recipe to just finish off...what about the clubhouse chicken squares? Have everything prepped and just throw it together!

KellyTheChef said:
I would think you could do at least 4 rolls of biscuits cut up in the family skillet...never actually tried it though. As long as they aren't overlapping and too "deep" they should cook fine!

As for a brunch recipe to just finish off...what about the clubhouse chicken squares? Have everything prepped and just throw it together!

What is clubhouse chicken squares?? Please share! :balloon:

I am doing one show at 9:15 and the other at 10:45. Do you think people will want to eat lunch food? It is a two day fundraiser and parents are signing up for a time slot hopefully I will have 30-40 ppl at each show. The school is providing coffee, juice and danishes/cookies.

I'll try out the bites this week at home with 4 rolls. I'll buy extra just incase it doesn't fill the pan. How long should I cook them for? 20-25 mins?

The goal for the show it to finish the recipe and have stations set up for people to try out the tools on different veggies. I am going to decorate the room with different themed tables of product. Hopefully I am not creating too much work for myself!! Especially b/c I am only 4 weeks away from having my BABY!!

ilovepc said:
What is clubhouse chicken squares?? Please share! :balloon:

Clubhouse Chicken Squares

2 8 oz pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls

1 8 oz pkg cream cheese

2 T mayonnaise

1 clove garlic

1 t Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix

1 10 oz can chunk white chicken, drained & flaked

½ small cucumber, seeded, sliced & quartered

2 plum tomatoes, seeded & sliced

2 oz cheddar cheese

6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained & crumbled

Preheat oven to 375º. Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across the width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using Bakers Roller, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.

In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, and dill mix; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust, top with chicken.

Thinly slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade; cut slices into quarters. Dice tomatoes using Chef’s knife. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle cucumber, tomatoes, cheese & bacon over chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes, cut into squares & serve.

I put my answers in red:

laylaleigh said:
I am doing one show at 9:15 and the other at 10:45. Do you think people will want to eat lunch food? I don't see why not...but then again, I will eat leftover dinner for breakfast sometimes!! lol Or maybe you could do a fruit pizza (which is another thing you could have EVERYTHING prepped for and then just put it together) It is a two day fundraiser and parents are signing up for a time slot hopefully I will have 30-40 ppl at each show. The school is providing coffee, juice and danishes/cookies.

I'll try out the bites this week at home with 4 rolls. I'll buy extra just incase it doesn't fill the pan. How long should I cook them for? 20-25 mins? That sounds about right...I would keep an eye on them after 15 minutes, though, since it's just a guess!

The goal for the show it to finish the recipe and have stations set up for people to try out the tools on different veggies. I am going to decorate the room with different themed tables of product. Hopefully I am not creating too much work for myself!! Especially b/c I am only 4 weeks away from having my BABY!! Don't overdo it!! You can even just have different displays and not mess with the food for them to "play" with if you want to make it a bit easier on yourself!

Tried a new Sweet Bisquit recipe, tonight. I used 1 package of Grands Biscuits. I think the regular size biscuits may have been better or cut the Grands in half. Wrap each biscuit around one Hershey's Kiss and roll it up in a ball. I melted 1/2 stick of butter and brushed it on each ball (messy because I turned them over to get the butter all around). I think I may have needed only 1/3 stick of butter. Then I rolled them in the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles. Let them get as covered as possible because they puff when you bake them and the sprinkles then spread out. I placed them in the Fluted Stone. I baked them at 375 for 20 minutes.

They were good, but I think there needed to be more chocolate in the middle. That's why I would try to use a half Grand or smaller biscuits. Also, there is plenty of room in the Fluted Stone that you could use two cans of biscuits. They may work in the new Silicone Crown Cake Pan, too. I don't have it.

You could make a glaze with powdered sugar, cocoa and milk and maybe some more sprinkles.

If anyone needs to know, I put the recipe into the Weight Watchers recipe maker thing and there are 6 points per biscuit the way I made them.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Sweet Cinnamon Bites for a fundraiser?

To make Sweet Cinnamon Bites for a fundraiser, you will need:

• 1 can refrigerated crescent dough
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup honey

2. How many Sweet Cinnamon Bites can I make with one can of refrigerated crescent dough?

One can of refrigerated crescent dough can make approximately 16 Sweet Cinnamon Bites.

3. Can I use a different type of dough for the Sweet Cinnamon Bites?

Yes, you can use a different type of dough such as puff pastry or biscuit dough.

4. Do I need to let the dough rise before baking?

No, the refrigerated crescent dough does not need to rise before baking.

5. Can I customize the recipe to make it gluten-free?

Yes, you can use gluten-free crescent dough and substitute the flour in the cinnamon sugar mixture with a gluten-free flour blend. You can also use a dairy-free butter substitute and agave nectar instead of honey for a dairy-free and vegan option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aksusan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
JAE
  • PCSarahjm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies