• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need the Perfect Cinnamon Bites Recipe? Look No Further!

In summary, the conversation was about finding a recipe for cinnamon bites to be emailed to a customer. The instructions for the recipe were shared, including the ingredients and steps to make the bites. The conversation ended with the offer of assistance and well wishes for the customer's baking success.
PCSarahjm
I know the cinnamon bites are on here somewhere but can't find the recipe I need to email it to a customer can someone post it

TIA

I'm not sure I make them the "official" way, but here's mine:preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Melt 3 T butter in the 8" saute pan. Remove from heat.
Cut one can of biscuits into quarters.
Sprinkle about 1/4 c Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles over butter.
Place quartered biscuits in single layer in pan.
Sprinkle a bit more of the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles over the biscuits.
Bake for about 20 minutes.
Turn out onto plate.
Enjoy!

Sure, I can help you out with that recipe! Here's the ingredients and instructions for cinnamon bites:Ingredients:
- 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of milkInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Roll out the crescent rolls onto a lightly floured surface and pinch the seams together to create one large sheet of dough.
3. Brush the melted butter over the entire surface of the dough.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
5. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture evenly over the buttered dough.
6. Starting from one end, tightly roll up the dough into a log.
7. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 1-inch slices.
8. Place the slices onto a greased baking sheet.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the bites are golden brown.
10. While the bites are baking, mix together the powdered sugar and milk to create a glaze.
11. Once the bites are done baking, drizzle the glaze over them while they are still warm.
12. Serve and enjoy your delicious homemade cinnamon bites! I hope this helps and your customer enjoys the recipe! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy baking!

Related to Need the Perfect Cinnamon Bites Recipe? Look No Further!

1. What is "This Bites"?

"This Bites" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets created by Pampered Chef. They are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. Are "This Bites" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "This Bites" products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

3. Can "This Bites" products be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, our products are versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. They are designed to withstand high temperatures and are suitable for a variety of recipes.

4. Are "This Bites" products made with BPA-free materials?

Yes, all "This Bites" products are made with BPA-free materials to ensure the safety of our customers.

5. Where can I purchase "This Bites" products?

"This Bites" products are available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or on our official website. You can also find them at select retail stores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • quiverfull7