• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Crunchy Chicken Bites From 29 Minutes!

In summary, the ingredients needed for the Crunchy Chicken Bites from 29 Minutes are boneless, skinless chicken breasts, crushed cornflakes, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and melted butter. It is possible to use a different type of cheese, but the recipe calls for grated Parmesan for its flavor. To crush the cornflakes, you can use a plastic bag and rolling pin or a food processor. The chicken bites can also be baked at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes. Marinating the chicken is not necessary for this recipe, but it can be done for added flavor.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
My 29 Minutes cookbook is out on loan - but we really want to make the crunchy chicken bites for dinner - could someone post the recipe pleaaaasssee!?
(it's the one made with sunchips)
I don't need the recipe for the slaw that goes with it - just the recipe for the chicken bites!

thanks!!!

Here you go! Sorry about any typos!

1# chicken tenders
remaining dry ranch dressing mix from slaw recipe (slaw uses 1T.)
1 egg white
6 cups (5 oz) Sun Chips
1/4 t. paprika
vegetable oil

preheat oven to 400. cut chicken tenders into 1 1/2 inch pieces. Whisk together 1 T. of dressing powder and egg whit in classic batter bowol. Crush chips using flat side of meat tenderizer in resealable plastic bag; add remaining dressing powder and paprika and shake well.

add chicken to egg white mixture; mix well to coat. add half of the coated chicken to crumb mixture; sake to coat with crumbs and arrange in a single layer on rectangle stone. repeat with remaining coated chicken and crumbs.

spray chicken generously with oil using kitchen spritzer. bake 14-16 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and centers are no longer pink.

BTW- when I made these, I used more than a pound of chicken (probably 1.5 pounds or closer to 2) and I just used all of the dry ranch dressing mix. I didn't make the slaw for my family either, they would have laughed at me!

Thanks Kelly!

You are an ANGEL!:angel:

You are very welcome!

Let us know what you and your family think of the bites!

(I liked them better using Panko crumbs than the sunchips....)

DS and I made them before - he LOVED them, and he had so much fun helping me crush the chips.......we used the harvest cheddar flavor.

What are the ingredients needed to make the Crunchy Chicken Bites from 29 Minutes?

The ingredients needed for this recipe include boneless, skinless chicken breasts, crushed cornflakes, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and melted butter.

Can I use a different type of cheese for the Crunchy Chicken Bites?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you prefer or have on hand. However, keep in mind that the recipe calls for grated Parmesan cheese which adds a delicious flavor to the chicken bites.

How do I crush the cornflakes for this recipe?

You can crush the cornflakes by placing them in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin to crush them into small pieces. Alternatively, you can use a food processor to pulse the cornflakes until they are finely crushed.

Can I bake the Crunchy Chicken Bites instead of frying them?

Yes, you can bake the chicken bites instead of frying them. To do so, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and place the chicken bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.

Do I need to marinate the chicken before making the Crunchy Chicken Bites?

No, this recipe does not require marinating the chicken. However, you can marinate the chicken for added flavor if you prefer. Just make sure to pat the chicken dry before coating it in the cornflake mixture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • kathijenkins
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
Replies
Views
Admin Greg