• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheesey Chicken Something or Other

They are not too thick or too thin so they don't get soggy. I would definitely try this recipe again.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I cannot remember the last part of the name of this recipe. It's in the new 29 minutes to dinner. It's in the microwave right now. It was pretty easy to put together. I didn't read the directions well and made the chicken in the grill pan. We'll see how it tastes.

Okay, it tasted pretty good when we started eating. DH thought it was great and was eating alot. But as it sits and as you eat it more, the chips really get soggy and not so tasty any more. It had a really great flavor, I just think that it needed something different than the chips. DH really liked the different cheeses as we normally just stick to motz or cheddar.I did pick out the rest of the chicken to make sandwiches for lunch tomorrow. At least it didn't all go to waste!I don't think I would ever make this again as is. Maybe use the recipe without the chips and something else!

I love this recipe. I've made it for 2 shows and dinner a couple of times and it's been a hit each time.

But, it does not reheat well at all. You need to pretty much eat it all when you make it. So be sure you have a crowd for dinner.

Yah there was quite a bit left but like I said, I picked the chicken out and we'll use it for lunch tomorrow.

I really like this recipe, too. I just made it the other night for dinner and DH & my two DDs liked it as well.
I shared the leftovers with two co-workers the next day and thought it was fine. It wasn't crunchy, of course, but we liked the flavor still. I eat a lot of leftovers, though, and am not that picky (not saying that anyone else is :) ). However, my DH was not interested in taking any for lunch, he does not like leftovers very much....

Maybe I didn't do the chips right or didn't use the right chips. They got really mushy so after about 5 minutes it was really bad. DH thought it might be better if I did it in the oven.

Hmmm...my chips didn't get mushy that quickly....did you use "restaurant style" tortilla chips like the recipe calls for? They are thicker than regular tortilla chips.

Yes I did. I used Tostidos brand.

I really like this recipe. I think it re-heats well. The chips I use are the Tostitos Multi-Grain cihps. They are thicker and heartier and I think really stand up well to cooking and re-heating. I can see how a regular chip would be too thin and make it soggy and unpalatable. Give it another try and see what you think. It's yummy!!

I would be willing to try it again but... I have to consider the fact that DH is so picky he won't let me try it again.

Tostito Gold Chips are alot thicker - and they are GREAT in this recipe!

Related to Cheesey Chicken Something or Other

1. What is "Cheesey Chicken Something or Other"?

"Cheesey Chicken Something or Other" is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that combines chicken, cheese, and other savory ingredients for a flavorful dish.

2. What ingredients do I need to make "Cheesey Chicken Something or Other"?

To make "Cheesey Chicken Something or Other", you will need boneless chicken breasts, shredded cheese, cream of chicken soup, bread crumbs, and seasonings of your choice.

3. How do I prepare "Cheesey Chicken Something or Other"?

First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Then, mix together the cream of chicken soup, shredded cheese, and seasonings in a bowl. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and cover them with the soup and cheese mixture. Top with bread crumbs and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese for "Cheesey Chicken Something or Other"?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. Cheddar, mozzarella, and pepper jack are all great options for this recipe.

5. Can I make "Cheesey Chicken Something or Other" ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. You can also freeze the unbaked dish for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bcowdin
Replies