• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Making Crunchy Whole-Grain Chicken Bites & I'm Stumped!

Thank you so much for the help!! I got them in the oven as we speak!:) I used Harvest Cheddar since we don't have Original available over here...next time I'll try it with the Salsa ones. Do you use the taco seasoning in place of the ranch for that one?
kathijenkins
I'm making the Crunchy Whole-Grain Chicken Bites & I'm a little confused about a couple of the steps.:( May be someone on here has made these & can help?:confused:

Here are the steps...
2. For the chicken,...whisk together 1TBSP of the dressing mix & egg white in Classic Batter Bowl. Crush chips...add remaining dressing mix & paprika & shake well.

3. Add chicken to egg white mixture; mix well to coat. Add 1/2 of the coated chicken to crumb mixture; shake to coat....

I'm a little unclear...I know it's probably something simple that I'm not understanding but wasn't I supposed to add the dressing mix to the egg whites, not the dry part of the recipe?:confused: I feel like a dummy not being able to figure this out...

PM ChefBeckyD or wait for her to come online - I KNOW she has made this many times.But to answer your question, I would say, yes, add the dressing to the egg.

ChefBeckyD are you out there??:cry:

And Janet, THANK YOU!! If I don't hear back from ChefBecky, I'll do it that way & see how it turns out. :)

kathijenkins said:
I'm making the Crunchy Whole-Grain Chicken Bites & I'm a little confused about a couple of the steps.:( May be someone on here has made these & can help?:confused:

Here are the steps...
2. For the chicken,...whisk together 1TBSP of the dressing mix & egg white in Classic Batter Bowl. Crush chips...add remaining dressing mix & paprika & shake well.

3. Add chicken to egg white mixture; mix well to coat. Add 1/2 of the coated chicken to crumb mixture; shake to coat....

I'm a little unclear...I know it's probably something simple that I'm not understanding but wasn't I supposed to add the dressing mix to the egg whites, not the dry part of the recipe?:confused: I feel like a dummy not being able to figure this out...

Yes, you got it right! whisk together dressing mix with egg white and add the remaining dressing mix dry with paprika. :)

This sounds yummy! Could you post the recipe?

kathijenkins said:
ChefBeckyD are you out there??:cry:

And Janet, THANK YOU!! If I don't hear back from ChefBecky, I'll do it that way & see how it turns out. :)

The dressing mix is divided. So part of it gets wisked in with the egg whites, and the rest gets mixed in with the sunchips.

Try them with the Garden Salsa Chips, and a little taco seasoning - that's YUMMY too!

Or use the Harvest Cheddar chips - another great variation! We love these at our house. My DS doesn't like much meat/chicken but he helps me make these and then eats them up!

ChefBeckyD said:
The dressing mix is divided. So part of it gets wisked in with the egg whites, and the rest gets mixed in with the sunchips.

Try them with the Garden Salsa Chips, and a little taco seasoning - that's YUMMY too!

Or use the Harvest Cheddar chips - another great variation! We love these at our house. My DS doesn't like much meat/chicken but he helps me make these and then eats them up!

Thank you so much for the help!! I got them in the oven as we speak!:) I used Harvest Cheddar since we don't have Original available over here...next time I'll try it with the Salsa ones. Do you use the taco seasoning in place of the ranch for that one?
And I made the chipotle ranch dip to go with them. :)

TheChaoticCook said:
This sounds yummy! Could you post the recipe?

I'll try to get it posted later this evening...it's in the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook...we tried it at our tri-cluster meeting & they were sooo good!! I just had to wait for the cookbook to get here! :)

UPDATE---the recipe is posted under the "as requested on another..." thread. :D

Last edited:

What ingredients do I need to make Crunchy Whole-Grain Chicken Bites?

To make Crunchy Whole-Grain Chicken Bites, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, whole-grain cereal, eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil.

Can I use a different type of cereal for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of whole-grain cereal for this recipe. However, keep in mind that the texture and flavor may vary depending on the type of cereal you use.

How do I ensure that the chicken bites turn out crunchy?

To achieve a crunchy texture, make sure to crush the cereal into small pieces and coat the chicken evenly. Also, be sure to cook the chicken at a high heat for a shorter amount of time, rather than a lower heat for a longer time.

Can I make these chicken bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these chicken bites ahead of time and store them in the fridge for up to 2 days. However, for the best texture and flavor, it is recommended to cook them fresh.

What can I serve with Crunchy Whole-Grain Chicken Bites?

You can serve these chicken bites with a variety of side dishes such as a salad, roasted vegetables, or a grain dish like quinoa. They also make a great appetizer or protein-packed snack on their own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views