• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make a delicious Berry Pine-Nut Chicken Salad?

In summary, the recipe calls for a bag of Boston lettuce salad blend, blueberries, chicken breasts, and red onion. The recipe also calls for a dressing made of red wine vinegar, seedless raspberry jam, Dijon mustard, olive oil, and ground black pepper.
leftymac
Could someone post this recipe from the 29 minutes to Dinner cookbook? Was this salad also featured in a catalog, or am I just insane and imagining it?

leftymac said:
Could someone post this recipe from the 29 minutes to Dinner cookbook? Was this salad also featured in a catalog, or am I just insane and imagining it?

I'm gonna go check now. I think it might have been the F/W 07 catalog it also might be on CC...HTH

Ginger428 said:
I'm gonna go check now. I think it might have been the F/W 07 catalog it also might be on CC...HTH

Thanks -- I looked on CC and could only find that it mentioned in the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook. I don't have the F/W 07 catalog so I can't look there. :-(

Now watch someone else find it on CC and point it out to me and then I'll feel dumb. But hey that's okay because at least I'll have the recipe then. :)

LOL...I feel like that 24/7...:D ok...here goes, the only problem is I type soooooooooo slow & I have to do something right now. But I'll stop by in a few & if no one has typed it out I'll do it. OH BTW its NOT on CC...

Ginger428 said:
LOL...I feel like that 24/7...:D ok...here goes, the only problem is I type soooooooooo slow & I have to do something right now. But I'll stop by in a few & if no one has typed it out I'll do it. OH BTW its NOT on CC...

Thanks so much...

I KNOW I've seen it in a catalog somewhere and it's killing me not knowing!

Berry Pine Nut Chicken Salad

For dressing,combine 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar,2tbsp.seedless raspberry jam, 1 tsp Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper in Measure,Mix & Pour, mix well & set aside.

For salad, wash 1 bag(5-6 oz) Boston lettuce salad blend & 1 cup blueberries using salad spinner. Layer salad blend, berries, 1 lb. thinly sliced chicken breasts & 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion. Top with 8 oz. sugar snap peas, cut in half. Add dressing & toss gently. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts. Yeild: 4 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories450,Total Fat 24 g,Saturated Fat 3.5g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Carbohydrate 20 g, Protien 39 g, Sodium 200 mg, Fiber 3g

Related to How do I make a delicious Berry Pine-Nut Chicken Salad?

1. How do I make the dressing for Berry Pine-Nut Chicken Salad?

To make the dressing for Berry Pine-Nut Chicken Salad, you will need to mix together 1/4 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk all the ingredients together until well combined.

2. Can I use any type of chicken for this salad?

Yes, you can use any type of chicken for this salad. Grilled, baked, or even rotisserie chicken all work well. Just make sure the chicken is cooked and shredded or chopped before adding it to the salad.

3. Can I substitute the pine nuts with a different type of nut?

Yes, you can substitute the pine nuts with a different type of nut, such as almonds or walnuts. You can also omit the nuts altogether if you have a nut allergy.

4. How far in advance can I make this salad?

This salad can be made up to 24 hours in advance. However, it is best to add the dressing and pine nuts right before serving to prevent the salad from becoming soggy.

5. Can I add other fruits to this salad?

Yes, you can add other fruits to this salad, such as sliced strawberries or dried cranberries. This will add more flavor and texture to the salad. Just make sure to adjust the amount of dressing if you add more ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom