• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Greek Seasoned Turkey Burgers and Shrimp Recipe

In summary, the Love the Greek Seasoning is a blend of herbs and spices including oregano, garlic, lemon, and onion. It is free of gluten, dairy, and MSG, making it suitable for those with dietary restrictions. This versatile seasoning can be used on a variety of dishes and can last up to 2 years when stored properly. Pampered Chef also offers other Greek-inspired products such as a salad dressing mix and a seasoning blend for dips and spreads.
krley
Gold Member
We had Turkey burgers for dinner tonight. Normally I just use plain old ground turkey and they're a bit bland - I put flavorful condiments on them. But tonight I decided to add some of the Greek seasoning to the turkey. They were DELICIOUS!!

I've also put this on shrimp in my grill basket and that was fabulous.

And, someone posted a salad dressing recipe on here once. So, I threw together romaine, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, feta cheese, olives stuffed w/ garlic. Tossed the salad w/ the greek dressing. Topped w/ my greek grilled shrimp. YUMMY!

That salad sounds really good!

I love the Greek Seasoning too. I did the same thing for Turkey Burgers this past week!

I served them with Tzatziki Sauce, and tomatoes, feta cheese, lettuce, and red onions....mmmmmm!

We used it in a sauce for tilpaia the other day. I put a half cup of broth into the pan after sauteing the fish and dumped some seasoning in, reduced it til it was almost syrupy, whisked in a little butter and WOWZA!

legacypc46 said:
We used it in a sauce for tilpaia the other day. I put a half cup of broth into the pan after sauteing the fish and dumped some seasoning in, reduced it til it was almost syrupy, whisked in a little butter and WOWZA!

We love Tilapia....what kind of broth did you use? chicken? veggie?....

Chicken, but only because that's all I had on hand. Next time I'll try it with Veggie.

That isn't true. Next time I'll probably use white wine instead. :)

legacypc46 said:
Chicken, but only because that's all I had on hand. Next time I'll try it with Veggie.

That isn't true. Next time I'll probably use white wine instead. :)

That sounds even better!

What ingredients are in the Love the Greek Seasoning?

The Love the Greek Seasoning is made with a blend of herbs and spices including oregano, garlic, lemon, and onion.

Is this seasoning suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the Love the Greek Seasoning is free of gluten, dairy, and MSG, making it suitable for those with dietary restrictions.

How can I use the Love the Greek Seasoning in my cooking?

This versatile seasoning can be used on a variety of dishes such as roasted vegetables, grilled meats, and even in dips and dressings. Get creative and experiment with different recipes!

How long does the Love the Greek Seasoning last?

When stored in a cool, dry place, the Love the Greek Seasoning can last up to 2 years. Be sure to check the expiration date on the packaging for the most accurate information.

Does Pampered Chef offer any other Greek-inspired products?

Yes, in addition to the Love the Greek Seasoning, Pampered Chef also offers a Greek-inspired salad dressing mix and a Greek seasoning blend for dips and spreads. Check our website for more delicious options!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows