• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking a Chicken Club Brunch Ring - Tips & Tricks

In summary, there is a code for getting a discount on Martha Stewart Living magazine available at www.bestdealmagazines.com. The conversation also mentions various other magazines that the speakers are subscribed to, as well as a recipe for Chicken Club Brunch Ring. The group also discusses cooking bacon on the small bar pan in the microwave or on the stove with a splatter screen. The recommended time for cooking 4 slices of bacon in the microwave is 4 minutes, with an additional minute for each extra slice.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Chicken Club Brunch RingAnyone make it at shows?
Tips?
Show outline?
How do you cook the 4 slices of bacon? Can they be done one the small bar pan in the micro? I've never done bacon on stoneware before...

I have cooked bacon in the microwave on the small bar pan and it worked okay.

I really loved bacon cooked in the oven in the bar pan. Cook at 425 F for 15 - 18 minutes. I usually just tell the story of how good bacon is when cooked in the bar pan and they always sell. If they see you cooking it in the bar pan, you will sell a bunch of them.

this was one of the first recipes i ever made at my shows! love it! I cut the bacon into small pieces with the Kitchen Shears and then cook it on the stove in out non-stick cookware.

When I've done this, I've asked the hostess to have the bacon cooked already.

DebbieJ said:
When I've done this, I've asked the hostess to have the bacon cooked already.

there is nothing like the smell of feshly cooked bacon except maybe freshly brewed coffee!

I cook it in the microwave in the small bar pan. It WOW's people and then I tell them if they need to make a larger amount they can avoid the mess by cooking the whole pound in the oven on the large bar pan.

During cookware sale months I would probably cook it on the stove top with the splatter screen...

bethcooks4u said:
I cook it in the microwave in the small bar pan. It WOW's people and then I tell them if they need to make a larger amount they can avoid the mess by cooking the whole pound in the oven on the large bar pan.

During cookware sale months I would probably cook it on the stove top with the splatter screen...

How long in the micro for 4 slices?

dannyzmom said:
How long in the micro for 4 slices?

About 4 minutes. I do 2 minutes and then check every minute until it's as crispy as I want it.

It took about 6 minutes last week when I did 6 slices so I guess 1 minute per slice is a good measure.

I remember seeing somewhere a code for getting a discount on Martha Stewart living magazine..... now I can't find it. Anyone know it?? TIA

Speaking of magazines.........I have an addiction!!LOL!! I currently subscribe to...
Martha Stewart Living
Southern Living
Home Beautiful
Allure
Glamour
People
Family Fun
American Girl (for my girls!)

I "think" that is all.....
I need to go to Magazine rehab........lol

erinyourpclady said:
Speaking of magazines.........I have an addiction!!LOL!! I currently subscribe to...
Martha Stewart Living
Southern Living
Home Beautiful
Allure
Glamour
People
Family Fun
American Girl (for my girls!)

I "think" that is all.....
I need to go to Magazine rehab........lol

I am having a Southern Living party in January! I love the style of their stuff. The problem is I want all of it!:love0010:

chefkristin said:
I am having a Southern Living party in January! I love the style of their stuff. The problem is I want all of it!:love0010:

I LOVE their stuff! We have quite a bit of their catalog in our house! LOL! I have, however, run out of room in this house for any new stuff :(

1. How long should I cook the chicken club brunch ring for?

The cooking time for a chicken club brunch ring can vary depending on the type of oven and the size of the ring. However, a general rule of thumb is to bake it for about 25-30 minutes at 375°F.

2. Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions for the ingredients in the recipe. You can use turkey instead of chicken, or opt for a vegetarian version by using tofu or tempeh. You can also switch up the vegetables and use whatever you have on hand.

3. How do I prevent the crust from getting soggy?

To prevent the crust from getting soggy, make sure to prick it with a fork before baking. This will allow steam to escape and prevent the crust from getting too moist. You can also sprinkle some breadcrumbs or cornmeal on the bottom of the crust to absorb any excess moisture.

4. Can I make the chicken club brunch ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken club brunch ring ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or foil to prevent it from drying out. You may need to adjust the baking time if the ring is cold when you put it in the oven.

5. Can I freeze the leftover chicken club brunch ring?

Yes, you can freeze the leftover chicken club brunch ring for later consumption. Let it cool completely before wrapping it tightly with plastic wrap and aluminum foil. When you are ready to eat it, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight and reheat it in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies