• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Club Brunch Ring: Tips, Show Outline, and Bacon Cooking Method

Thanks for the recipe!He does hamburgers in it. They take about 15-20 minutes to cook. They are not very greasy.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone make it at shows?
Tips?
Show outline?
How do you cook the 4 slices of bacon? Can they be done one hte small bar pan in the micro? I've never done bacon on stoneware before...

I usually buy the microwave bacon so I don't have to worry about cooking it. Since I cook before my shows, I just do it on a paper towel.

i have never made this but I have a customer who microwaves bacon on small bar pan for about 4 minutes, hth.

I usually cook the bacon on the medium bar pan in the oven when I get there. I leave it in the pan and when I get to the point in my demo that uses the bacon I bring it out and talk about/add to the benefits since I've already talked about it with my round stone. I show the bacon, share how long, how easy and ALWAYS sell bar pans but usually the large one because of it. No other tips except that I like to double the mayo/mustard mix so that I have extra for dipping. :)

kcjodih said:
I usually cook the bacon on the medium bar pan in the oven when I get there. I leave it in the pan and when I get to the point in my demo that uses the bacon I bring it out and talk about/add to the benefits since I've already talked about it with my round stone. I show the bacon, share how long, how easy and ALWAYS sell bar pans but usually the large one because of it. No other tips except that I like to double the mayo/mustard mix so that I have extra for dipping. :)

How long in the oven, Jodi, and at what temp?
Thanks! :)-

Can someone post the recipe for this??

Put parchment paper in the bar pan for easier clean up. The first time I cooked it at home I did not htink about using it and I thought I would never get it clean. It's a good way to season a new pan though.

I cooked mine on 350 for about 30-40 minutes.

I have had host by the precooked bacon and I put it on the small bar pan and heated it in the microwave.

I do my bacon in the bar pan at 425 for 20-25 minutes. I also use Parchment....it does help with clean up!

I will do up a whole package of bacon on the large bar pan

I will either make another chicken club ring for my family or my family will have BLT's for supper.

My husband is the one that actually does the bacon. He loves the bar pan for bacon, french fries, hamburgers, fish, etc. My husband will use it for everything. This is his new best friend. I now have two of them, and 3 small bar pans.

My host loves this recipe

I have almost everything ready for the show in the prep bowls, I do ask guest if they are thinking about buying any of the tools that I am using and if they say yes, then I have them come up and try out the products.

I have also attached the recipe - print it out on a 4 X 6 blank index card

This looks great to have on the table for the guest to take home. I have also attached the directions on making a ring because everyone says that I make it look tooooo easy. With this card, now they tell me that they have no problem making the rings either.

Just wanted to share

~

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Chicken Club Brunch Ring 001.doc
    78 KB · Views: 548
  • RECIPE CARD - Chicken Club Brunch Ring 002.doc
    25 KB · Views: 324
  • RECIPE CARD - How to make a Sandwich Ring 001.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 384
Thanks! I'll have to remember to look at them when I get home!

Teresa,

How does he do hamburgers in it? I have never thought about this. How long do they take to cook? Are they greasy? I need some details girl!HA!

He makes patties, he has a secret recipe, form into patties, and bakes

I am not sure for how long but the temp is 400. I guess it depends on how big/small they are.

His hamburgers are amazing. He is the cook in the family. I will have people ask me to make things for them for a special occasion, I tell them that I am not a cook but they say "You are a Pampered Chef Consultant" and then I tell them "That is right - A Consultant" not a cook, they just laugh.

My husband has been a cook in the past at several buffet restaurants in our area. He would love to open one of his own buffet restaurant. He has so many ideas

~

UPDATE - I just tested it out - 5 slices in micro on Small Bar Pan for 4 minutes = perfect

This is my favorite ring. I like the filling all by itself, too.

dannyzmom said:
How long in the oven, Jodi, and at what temp?
Thanks! :)-

I do my bacon at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Crisp, not limp, but not burnt and crumbly either :yuck:

kcjodih said:
I do my bacon at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Crisp, not limp, but not burnt and crumbly either :yuck:

Thanks!
I am going to do itin the micro for the show - just for time's sake - but will tell them about doing it in the oven because I know a lot of customers are squeamish about microwaving.

Update:

I made it at this morning's brunch show. The bacon: I did 4 strips on the small bar pan for 4 minutes in the microwave - crispy and great.

Chicken...it calls for 1 10oz can. I can't stomach canned chicken so I used two boneless skinless breasts done in the DCB, seasoned w/S&P and Rosemary Herb. Not enough chicken. Note to self: nixt time do 3 breasts.

I added a clove of garlic - just for the sake of showing off the Garlic Press.

It received rave reviews from the guests!

Teresa~

I just saw your card on how to make a wreath out of the crescents. THANK YOU for sharing this!! I have people ask how to do this all of the time, and many of them need to "see" it to understand!

Thank you!

dannyzmom said:
Chicken...it calls for 1 10oz can. I can't stomach canned chicken so I used two boneless skinless breasts done in the DCB, seasoned w/S&P and Rosemary Herb. Not enough chicken. Note to self: nixt time do 3 breasts.

Me either! :)

dannyzmom said:
UPDATE - I just tested it out - 5 slices in micro on Small Bar Pan for 4 minutes = perfect

Carolyn, did your seasoning come off the bar pan from microwaving? I microwaved bacon on the small bar pan and the seasoning peeled off:yuck: ! I had never seen that happen before.

By the way, canned chicken - super gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I buy canned white meat chicken sometimes because I plan dinner so last minute. Nobody in my house cares.
I made the Chicken and Broccoli Braid at a show Tuesday night (with chicken breast not out of a can), and I forgot the dill mix. Everyone still loved it. I also forgot the garlic, so I pressed it and spread it over the crescent roll. I sold at least two garlic presses, maybe three. It was very Christmas-y with the green broccoli and red bell pepper.
I don't think I've ever brushed it with egg white before that show, but it looked so "polished" with the sliced almonds sprinkled on top, almost dressy. KWIM? The braid is so fast and easy compared to rings and wreaths IMO.

I HAVE to try this recipe.

My friend used canned chicken in a recipe for her DH, and he got violently ill; he was in the hospital for a couple of days, so for me, just the thought of it just turns my stomach. I'm sure it's just fine, but you know...association. Kind of like tequila - too much in college one Saturday night was enough to convince me to never touch the stuff again. LOL!

Sorry Carolyn I forgot to mention that I too, use chicken breasts not canned chicken. And I do use three as well. Duh me for not telling you before the show! The only time I've used canned chicken is when a host got it for the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. Not as good for sure! Didn't really have ANY taste! :yuck:

dianevill said:
Carolyn, did your seasoning come off the bar pan from microwaving? I microwaved bacon on the small bar pan and the seasoning peeled off:yuck: ! I had never seen that happen before.

By the way, canned chicken - super gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow - how weird!
My bar pan was not very well seasoned so there was nothing that would have peeled up.

kcjodih said:
Sorry Carolyn I forgot to mention that I too, use chicken breasts not canned chicken. And I do use three as well. Duh me for not telling you before the show! The only time I've used canned chicken is when a host got it for the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. Not as good for sure! Didn't really have ANY taste! :yuck:

That's ok :)
I had just assumed since it asked for one can of chicken that 2 breasts would be enough - I was shocked at how deflated the ring looked when I filled it - LOL
I am making this recipe again for today's show and told her to provide three breasts...so it should be a little fatter today - LOL

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Chicken Club Brunch Ring?

The Chicken Club Brunch Ring requires cooked chicken, bacon, shredded cheese, crescent roll dough, mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, and vegetables such as bell peppers and onions.

2. Can I make a vegetarian version of the Chicken Club Brunch Ring?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken and bacon with vegetarian alternatives such as tofu or veggie bacon. You can also omit the meat altogether and add more vegetables and cheese for a delicious vegetarian option.

3. How long does it take to make the Chicken Club Brunch Ring?

The prep time for the Chicken Club Brunch Ring is about 15 minutes, and it takes about 25 minutes to cook in the oven. So, in total, it takes approximately 40 minutes to make this dish.

4. Can I make the Chicken Club Brunch Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Chicken Club Brunch Ring and refrigerate it for up to 24 hours before baking. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the cooking time if the ring is cold when you put it in the oven.

5. Can I use different types of cheese for the Chicken Club Brunch Ring?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. Cheddar, mozzarella, or a blend of cheeses all work well in this recipe. You can also experiment with different flavors such as pepper jack or feta for a unique twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • pckellyd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Roadtripray