• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Strawberry Skillet Cake

In summary, to make the Chocolate Strawberry Skillet Cake, you will need a Pampered Chef Skillet, a box of chocolate cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, fresh strawberries, and chocolate chips. You can use frozen strawberries, but make sure to thaw and drain them first. To make this recipe gluten-free, use a gluten-free cake mix and check for any potential gluten contamination in other ingredients. You can also use any type of fruit, but adjust the baking time accordingly. The cake can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
Trish1953
Silver Member
For those of you who have made the Chocolate-Strawberry Skillet Cake, do you know what cookbook this came from? Or, how it's supposed to look after it's made? I'd really like to see a picture of the finished product.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I don't know if or what book it's out of but a picture of it is on this flier ... and I've managed to make it look just like the picture - well, I am more random with how I arrange the strawberries ...

Attachments

• May Help Whip Cancer Invitations.doc
    656.5 KB · Views: 583
That looks awesome - would some kind soul post the recipe please?

This is so easy ... here it is with some other recipes ...

Attachments

• May Help Whip Cancer Recipes.doc
    31 KB · Views: 462
I use the entire 8 oz container of Cool Whip, and be sure to thaw it in the fridge! Done on the counter it becomes too thin - the voice of experience.

Thanks so much for sharing the picture. It really looks yummy and will go with my "Pink" theme for an HWC show on Tuesday.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

1. How do I make the Chocolate Strawberry Skillet Cake?

To make the Chocolate Strawberry Skillet Cake, you will need a Pampered Chef Skillet, a box of chocolate cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, fresh strawberries, and chocolate chips. Preheat your oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oil, and milk. Pour the batter into the skillet and top with sliced strawberries and chocolate chips. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let it cool before serving.

2. Can I use frozen strawberries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries for this recipe. Make sure to thaw and drain them before adding them to the cake batter. You may also need to adjust the baking time slightly.

3. How can I make this recipe gluten-free?

To make this recipe gluten-free, you can use a gluten-free chocolate cake mix and make sure to check the labels of all other ingredients for any potential gluten contamination. You can also substitute almond milk for the regular milk to make it dairy-free as well.

4. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of strawberries?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you like for this recipe. Blueberries, raspberries, or even sliced apples would work well. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as different fruits may have different moisture levels.

5. Can I make this ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this Chocolate Strawberry Skillet Cake ahead of time and reheat it. Just cover it tightly with foil or plastic wrap and store it in the fridge. When ready to serve, reheat it in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until warmed through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
c00p
  • jenniferlynne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna