• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the S/S SBRB Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries Recipe!

In summary, to make the S/S SBRB Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries Recipe, you will need 1 package of chocolate cake mix, 1 cup of sour cream, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 1/4 cup of water, 3 eggs, 1 cup of strawberry preserves, and 1 cup of fresh strawberries. Preheat your oven to 350°F, mix together the ingredients, pour into a pan, and bake for 30-35 minutes. Once cooled, spread strawberry preserves on top and decorate with fresh strawberries. You can use any type of chocolate cake mix or fruit spread, but avoid pudding in the mix for best results. The cake can be stored in the refrigerator for 3
armywyf
One of my good friends is hosting a show the second week in Sept and wants the Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries thats in the S/S SBRB, since it is not in the fall SBRB I am hesitant, I cant find the recipe in any of the cookbooks that I nor my neighbor has. I like to tell the guests where they can find the recipe if they want to purchase. I always email it to them but its just nice being able to tell them where to find it... TIA

armywyf said:
One of my good friends is hosting a show the second week in Sept and wants the Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries thats in the S/S SBRB, since it is not in the fall SBRB I am hesitant, I cant find the recipe in any of the cookbooks that I nor my neighbor has. I like to tell the guests where they can find the recipe if they want to purchase. I always email it to them but its just nice being able to tell them where to find it... TIA

The only place I know of is the S/S Seasons Best!

What ingredients do I need for the S/S SBRB Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries Recipe?

You will need 1 package of chocolate cake mix, 1 cup of sour cream, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 1/4 cup of water, 3 eggs, 1 cup of strawberry preserves, and 1 cup of fresh strawberries.

How do I make the S/S SBRB Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries Recipe?

First, preheat your oven to 350°F. Then, mix together the cake mix, sour cream, vegetable oil, water, and eggs until well combined. Pour the batter into a greased 9-inch round cake pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Once the cake is cooled, spread the strawberry preserves on top, and decorate with fresh strawberries.

Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate cake mix for this recipe. However, we recommend using a cake mix that does not have pudding in the mix for best results.

Can I substitute the strawberry preserves with a different type of fruit spread?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit spread for this recipe. However, the flavor may vary depending on the type of fruit spread you use.

How should I store the S/S SBRB Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries?

The cake can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. If you want to freeze the cake, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • jenbaez