• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Host Order the Guest Special?

In summary, the hostess can order the monthly guest special as long as she spends the $60 or more in product.
LisaAnn
Silver Member
If the hostess spends more than $60 cash can she order the monthly guest special?

Yep!!! As long as that's her total after her free stuff and half price items!!! You just reminded me that I didn't do that for my host today, crap!!!!

Yes they can as long as they spend the $60 or more in product. I just did this with my first host and it worked.

I didn't know this for the first YEAR that I did PC. Guest specials are for guests!?! I feel really badly that I screwed my hosts over for so long. Now I know!

I didn't know for the longest time either, I feel like I jipped so many people...oh well!

I ALWAYS get confused on this. Do they physically have to spend $60 or how exactly does it work? :confused:

TIA!:D

My understanding is that they have to spend $60 out of thier pocket before tax

I met with a host to close the show today and wondered the same thing. I just put it into PPP and it worked! YAY! She really wanted the basting brush too :)

Yes, if they are spending $60 in their products (before tax), they can get the guest special. When you finalize a show in P3, one of the pages it goes through is a screen where it tells you who is eligible for the guest special but hasn't ordered it yet. The very first time I submitted a show where this happened and it listed the host's name, I just ignored it not understanding what it meant. Then it dawned on me the day after I submitted. I was so mad at myself for not taking that message to heart and figuring out what it meant and what I should do about it. So now, I really pay attention to all those screens it has you go through when I finalize a show, just to be safe.

I found out by accident. :) & since it worked, I kept doing it!

WLMcCoy said:
I found out by accident. :) & since it worked, I kept doing it!

I love that! LOL!!!

I just realized that this is a very old thread! It was started in 2006!

An advanced Director was called on it by a host who had worked with my Director and had gotten a guest special. This person thought the AD was trying to keep her special. LOL It came as a big shock to her and she has been with PC forever.

1. Can the host order the guest special?

Yes, the host can order the guest special as long as they meet the minimum qualifying party sales. The guest special is only available to host and cannot be purchased by guests.

2. How do I know if I qualify for the guest special?

You can check with your consultant or refer to the current Pampered Chef catalog for the minimum qualifying party sales. If you have any questions, your consultant will be happy to assist you.

3. Can the guest special be combined with other offers or discounts?

No, the guest special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards on your qualifying party sales in addition to the guest special.

4. Is the guest special available for online orders?

Yes, the guest special can be ordered online through a party link or by contacting your consultant directly. Online orders must also meet the minimum qualifying party sales to be eligible for the guest special.

5. Can I choose which guest special I want?

No, the guest special changes every month and is predetermined by Pampered Chef. You can check with your consultant or the current catalog to see the current guest special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KarenMarie