• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Pick Me up Something at Wave 3?

In summary, you can place an order for someone to pick up at Wave 3 by selecting the "in-store pick up" option at checkout and providing the necessary information. It typically takes 1-2 business days for orders to be processed and ready for pick up, and you will receive an email notification when it's ready. You can pay for your order when picking it up, but it's recommended to pay online for a smoother process. Orders will be held for pick up for 7 days before being returned to the warehouse. When picking up your order, bring a valid ID and a copy of your order confirmation email for verification purposes.
Liquid Sky
I was in Wave 1, and did not purchase something that now I wish I did from one of the guest speakers :(

Would someone be willing to purchase the packaged "set" at Wave 3 and mail it to me when you get back? It's a small set of cd's in 2 small, lightweight cases...so not a lot to lug around or travel with :D

I will, of course, prepay for it all :D PM me if you would be so kind to do this for me.

Caressa,I have been able to buy the sets from speakers after conference is over. If you saved the order form and have the info, I bet they will oblige if you contact them.

Let me know if you need me to pick it up. You can paypal me if that works.

DebbieJ said:
Caressa,

I have been able to buy the sets from speakers after conference is over. If you saved the order form and have the info, I bet they will oblige if you contact them.

I was wondering about that! Thanks for letting me know. I shall try to contact them :D

PamperChefCarol said:
Let me know if you need me to pick it up. You can paypal me if that works.

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it if I can't get the "deal" when I contact the company on Monday. I'll letcha know :)

1. Can I place an order for someone to pick up at Wave 3?

Yes, you can place an order for someone to pick up at Wave 3. Simply select the "in-store pick up" option at checkout and provide the name and contact information of the person who will be picking up the order.

2. How long will it take for my order to be ready for pick up at Wave 3?

Orders placed for pick up at Wave 3 typically take 1-2 business days to be processed and ready for pick up. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready.

3. Can I pay for my order when I pick it up at Wave 3?

Yes, you can pay for your order when you pick it up at Wave 3. However, we highly recommend paying for your order online to ensure a smoother and quicker pick up process.

4. How long will my order be held for pick up at Wave 3?

Your order will be held for pick up at Wave 3 for 7 days. After that, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will need to contact customer service to arrange for a new pick up or shipment.

5. What do I need to bring with me when picking up my order at Wave 3?

Please bring a valid ID and a copy of your order confirmation email when picking up your order at Wave 3. This will help us verify your identity and ensure a smooth pick up process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • DeeDee616
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperMyLife
  • BethCooks4U