• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Build a Million Dollar Organization (Belinda Cd's)

In summary, these have been sold. Gillian is moving away and her kids are growing up. Alexia is finishing preschool and has her first dance recital. Colton is turning 3 and is a big mama's boy. Baylor is growing and getting ready to walk. Rennea is welcome back and her son turned 18.
gilliandanielle
THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD! Watch for more PC stuff from the depths of my office soon, LOL!I have been cleaning out my office and I found stuff that was never even touched!From the SIS website:
How To Build a Million Dollar Organization picks up where Step into Success leaves off. This great management series now has 40% new material, which includes “Building Vision in Others” and “Business-Builder Calls." 4 CDs

$54.00 U.S. / $0.00 Canadian
Mine have never been played or even taken out of the box. I am asking $40 including shipping. Brand new, no scratches. Please PM me if you are intersted :)

Last edited:
Hey Gillian!
How the heck are ya???

I am great! I am pretty much done with PC and PQ all together. I am hoping to reactivate at least once a year so I don't have to buy a new kit, etc but I will just be doing small catalog shows for friends and family. I am enjoying stay at home with my kids and watching them grow and learn. Alexia just finished her first year of preschool and had her 3rd dance recital. She is so bright and picks things up instantly. Colton just turned 3 and is a huge mama's boy. I get frustrated with him sometimes but try to enjoy the last bit of time that he will want to cuddle with me. Baylor is growing like a weed and discovering new things each day. She has a very hearty appetite and eats more than my bigger two combined. She will be a year on June 7th and is almost ready to walk. Her hair that used to stick straight up finally grew out and layed down and it looks like those baby toupees because it is so thick and long in the back, LOL!My Dh has been working about 3 hours away so I have the kids by myself Sunday night to Friday night and he comes home for the weekends. It is hard to adjust since he was pretty much home all the time all winter, but he is getting paid well and we really need it. I will get some pics on soon so you can see how much we have all changed!

WOW! Guess I should have read this thread before I PMed you...:rolleyes:

I didn't even answer you anyway because I am so forgetful, LOL!

You REALLY have to get some new pics of the kiddies on here....PLEASE!:D

~hijack~

Just wanted to say Hi Gillian. I was wondering about you the other day, haven't seen you on here for ages and ages. Glad to hear that you and the kids are doing well :)

I will asap, I promise! You know how you have to twist my arm to share pictures, LOL!

Thanks Rennea! It is nice to know that I can come back to a warm welcome... I was a little scared.

Great to hear from you and love the update. FYI...my son turned 18 and even though you think the Mama's boy routine will never end...oh boy does it ever!!

We still have a great relationship and he has been on my last 2 incentive trips. He doesn't try to avoid me on the trips so it is wonderful to spend so much time with him. But 50 miles from home he already had the evening planned with his friends. Now he stops in for food and/or money for the most part!!!

Can't wait to see everyone's pictures!! Keep stopping in now and again...you are missed!

What is the "Build a Million Dollar Organization (Belinda Cd's)" program?

The "Build a Million Dollar Organization (Belinda Cd's)" program is a training program created by Pampered Chef consultant Belinda that teaches individuals how to successfully build a million dollar organization within the company. It includes tips, strategies, and techniques for recruiting, training, and motivating team members to achieve success.

Who is the program designed for?

The program is designed for current Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to grow their business and achieve a million dollar organization. It is also suitable for those who are new to the company and want to start their business on the right track.

What does the program cover?

The program covers a wide range of topics including recruiting, team building, leadership, goal setting, time management, and motivation. It also includes practical tips and strategies for managing a successful Pampered Chef business.

How long is the program?

The program consists of 10 modules and is self-paced, so the length of time it takes to complete will depend on the individual. However, it is recommended to complete one module per week to fully absorb and implement the information.

What are the benefits of the program?

The program provides valuable insights, knowledge, and tools to help individuals build a successful Pampered Chef business. It also offers support and guidance from experienced consultant Belinda, as well as a community of like-minded individuals who are working towards the same goal. Ultimately, the program can help individuals achieve financial success and freedom through their Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carrdinal
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carrdinal
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
  • chefmary