• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
  • #1,601
JAE said:
Great job, Becky! Which show if the Tuesday night one that I attended?
She is closing at $649. She was so thrilled! She kept saying how she thought no one would come to her show, and she thought she would end up with just her and her mom and sister there. She had 12! And on the worst night weather-wise this year!

• #1,602
What did your think you forgot to say after cutting yourself? The show seemed to work for you.

• #1,603
JAE said:
What did your think you forgot to say after cutting yourself? The show seemed to work for you.

I never finished telling my story, and I really botched up talking about upcoming specials....and I never even mentioned RUFTH!

But, my host has told me that several who were there have told her how much fun they had - and I got 2 bookings, so I'm not going to worry about it too much...:rolleyes:

• #1,604
They totally seemed like they were having fun, and I didn't think you botched up the specials. You don't want to give too much information, anyway. You want a reason to get back in touch with them after the show. Plus, they really needed to get going to get off the roads. The one lady who wanted to get home to see House really did seem anxious about the time (long hair, glasses, skinny, smoker's voice).

• #1,605
JAE said:
They totally seemed like they were having fun, and I didn't think you botched up the specials. You don't want to give too much information, anyway. You want a reason to get back in touch with them after the show. Plus, they really needed to get going to get off the roads. The one lady who wanted to get home to see House really did seem anxious about the time (long hair, glasses, skinny, smoker's voice).

You are so supportive!:love: Thanks!

Yeah - she was the first one to leave! She had to get home in time for House.....and good to see you made it home in time for House too!:D

• #1,606
House was a Christmas show. It was not brand new, but I had never seen it. There is a brand new one after the Super Bowl.

• #1,607
JAE said:
House was a Christmas show. It was not brand new, but I had never seen it. There is a brand new one after the Super Bowl.

I rarely get to see House anymore - I seem to always have shows....but I love House! Not as obsessively as LOST - but it's one of my favorites.

• #1,608
JAE said:

It was supposed to be shown at christmas but the strike was going on and still is so we will probably be seeing shows that happen like that. SO it actually was new but just not in the timely manner we like new shows. Strike needs to end so us TV junkies can get back to something more then reality tv

• #1,609
becky!!! You are on FIRE!!!!:D :D

• #1,610
ChefBeckyD said:
Okay gang - here are my tentative totals for January.....

Shows closed by today - 7
Show totals:

$648
$578
$658
$689
$306
$649
$1243 (and still gathering orders until 6pm today)

total so far $4770 - plus an indv. order for $103 (before double points period) sooooo, totals for the month in points are 11143!!! Whooo Hooo!

I also have 3 very solid recruit leads I am working with - and 8 Cooking, 2 Bridal showers, and 2 Catalog shows on the books for February! 4 bookings for March, and 2 for April. This is by far the best January I have ever had - and alot of it is due to 3-2-1!

Despite the grumbling that alot of people did about the January Host Bonus, it has proven to be a huge success for me. My show avg. has been hovering around $475 for the last year...and this month it is $680. My hosts all wanted that extra free product and they worked to get it!:D

Becky I am DROOLING over your totals! That is AMAZING!

• #1,611
That's awesome Becky - great job - you are so working it! I'm excited about reaching almost $1800 in sales since it was only 2 shows and a catalog show that closed just over $500 - I had one show reschedule as well - however I do have 3397 points! So that's definitely a good thing!

• #1,612
GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!:sing: :sing:
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!:sing: :sing:

I honestly didn't think I'd make it, BUT I did hit the $3k mark for the month to get those extra 1500 points!!! Show tonight needed to be atleast $330 (remember I typically have low sales/high bookings), but tonight show was a reschedule from 2 weeks ago for snow and she had an AWESOME turnout! I must admit, I did offer up a freebie (product I had on hand, we did a drawing for it) for those in attendance to try to help the host with the reschedule, but she ended up with over $500 in sales, 1 solid booking, several others asked me to call in a few days after they get sports schedules, etc, 1 possible wedding registry, and 2 RECRUIT LEADS!!! AND she closed tonight, just so I could meet the goal! How awesome is that!:D :D

• #1,613
That is awesome Amy! I missed the $3000 mark by $278, which could have been my $315 (plus whatever other orders she has collected since) show from last Friday, and have not been able to reach the host to close.

Because I was busy trying to close out 4-5 shows, (and having a day from **** with my two children wreaking havoc) I only got in one contact today, which resulted in another February catty show.

• #1,614
I am going to count the 2 shows I closed today as part of my 3-2-1 today because...

#1. Show from Sunday that was a flop (2 in attendence and only $60 in sales) closed at $600 for her ($589 for me)! AND~ she is going to TRY to collect $150 in sales for February so she can get four items at 60% off.

#2. MIA catalog show that I finally got ahold of a week or so ago. Closed at $294. She said "Not now" for a cooking show re-book. (At least I asked)

#3. Got another February catalog show.

So I STILL only have 4 cooking shows for February (my goal was 8). But now I have 5 (maybe 6) catalog shows. I try not to count those till they are submitted though since they seem to be hit or miss for sticking.

• #1,615
Well, it sounds like you've all been busy. Good!I had four contacts yesterday resulting in one February catalog show and a possible Feb/Mar show. Not too bad. :)I'm in a hotel today, but I brought my contact lists with me. I'll be making calls later.

• #1,616
Did my 3-2-1 today....

#1. Gave the teller at the bank a catalog after she happened to notice it hanging out of my purse. I didn't get her contact info though. Told her if the other ladies wanted to place orders too we could go ahead and make it "her show."

#2. Host from Sunday told me she didn't want to have a catalog show this month afterall because one of the outside orderers from her show wanted to set up a cooking show for this month!

#3. I called that lady (mentioned above) and told her when I am open this month. She will call me on Sunday or Monday to let me know if that will work for her.

#4. CC call to one of my past hosts. She is so excited that I am sending her the new catalog but most likely wont re-book till July.

• #1,617
absolutely positively no contacts today! DH had to pull a double shift and I didn't even attempt to make the calls with all the kiddos running around.

I did receive a guest list with 50 names though, so those invites are ready to go in the mail in the AM.

Still waiting on my IPT to update. My 2 shows I submitted late last night still aren't showing up. I received the confirmation emails so I'm not worried, was just hoping to see something submitted from my team, but I don't think it is going to happen. Moving on to Feb now.....

• #1,618
no contacts for me today too!! Well, I did casually bring up the topic to one of my fence sitters while at Bunco tonight. No change with her position.

I have a brunch show in the morning. I am hoping to get at least one February booking. Right now, I only have 4 cooking shows on the books for February that I believe are going to hold.

• #1,619
My contacts were mainly made at my Brunch show this morning. There were about 10 in attendance. We closed before I left, at $400.00. I only got 1 February catty show booking out of it. UGH! I have 7 catty shows for February now, and only 5 cooking shows. Included in the 5 cooking shows, is another contact that I made today, calling a guest from a show last weekend that expressed interest for a end of the month show. She booked Feb 23rd.

I guess I did make another contact, calling to confirm a credit card # from an O/S order for today's show. I asked about hosting, but no interest.

• #1,620
2 shows today, yeah I know I'm crazy. Just have to give my DH proof every now and then;)
1st show - 1 possible booking for late spring -wants an outdoor show
2nd show - 2 bookings,1 I already had on the books so she could save her date, the other wants FEBRUARY also. I'm not sure how this is going to work. I really didn't want anymore, but I couldn't turn her down.:eek: Also, the other bookings is interested in the biz. She works delivering the paper, and it is getting to her working 7 days/week, so me thinks we will be doing some good talking during host coaching!:D

• #1,621
I just wanted to share with you something my director & I are doing to help hold us accountable to 3-2-1. We are putting money into a jar to save for something that is approx $200. For me that is a Massage package, for my Director it is a Coach Purse. This has to be something that you want, but something that you wouldn't normally do.

Here are the rules:
$0.25 For every live contact
$1.00 for every show you hold
$10.00 for every recruit you sign

We email each other every week to see how much money we have added to our jar. It is fun & has really pointed out to me that if I don't make phone calls I am NOT getting paid. Since starting this I can say that I have been consistent making my calls!!

• #1,622
Sunday is normally a no phone contact day for me. But besides making some contacts with my hosts, I corresponded via e-mail with a potential host. She is my stepson's mother, who lives in MA. I sent my Feb newsletter out today, and she responded by letting me know she hasn't forgotten about me, and may be interested in a cooking show during my trip to MA during the first week of March! I e-mailed her details, and will follow up this week.

• #1,623
Nothing today but yesterday spoke to someone at the grocery store about me bringing in some catalogs to collect orders possibly. I will follow up with that this week.

• #1,624
we all need to pray for Becky & her son, they are very ill. Check the prayer requests in the Lounge.

• #1,625
made my contacts. Nothing great, some host coaching, team calls and product adjustments. BUT I did have one of my hosts from Saturday to call asking about the biz. She sounds rather serious, so maybe just maybe....:angel:

• #1,626
Becky, I am praying for a quick recovery for both you and your son! Get better real fast!

I made a couple of contacts today. One was following up on a potential catty show host. Since she is no longer allowed to bring catalogs to work, she feels it would hinder her from having a successful show. I mentioned doing a cooking show. She can't right now, but I will follow up late spring.

Another call was a customer care call. There is a small chance of a catty show later in the year.

I am waiting to close out a catty show tonight, which is close enough to $500, with 3 BOOKINGS (1 is actually a guest that was at the same show as this host, but wanted to book off this catty show, instead of that host). So, I will have 2 contacts waiting to be made tomorrow!

• #1,627
I can't believe that I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I received a call for a $178 order from my email super "bowl" sale!:D :D

• #1,628
host from Saturday called today to close her show - she's taking the kit credit and her remaining outside orders to submit as her first TWO shows!! I have high hopes for her, she seems to have the highest enthusiasm of my recruits to date. :sing: :sing: :sing:

Not going to make calls tonight as DH is back from his trip and we want to have some family time;) So contacts were team calls today, post host coaching and HC for upcoming weekend shows. Not "real" contacts, but atleast I worked by biz some:eek:

• #1,629
where has everyone gone? :confused: :confused:

• #1,630
amy07 said:
where has everyone gone? :confused: :confused:

I'm here Amy! Or, at least, I'm on my way back........:rolleyes: The last few weeks have been rough for me, and I've had to reschedule 3 shows because of my own illness......I did talk to 2 hosts this morning, but I just don't have the energy to make a bunch of calls today.....not sure people would be that excited about talking to me right now, with me hacking into the phone.....:eek: I'm hoping by tomorrow, I'll be able to resume my calls, etc.....

• #1,631
I peeked in yesterday, but did not post.

I made 5-6 contacts yesterday.

~Followed up with a catty show guest who was interested in booking. She booked a March show.

~Followed up with a potential booking from last month. She had asked me to call back this month. She was still busy, and was having a crazy day at work, so she asked that I send her an e-mail.

~Talked to someone that ordered at my Holiday Market booth in November. She ordered the Rectangle stone, and mentioned that it "burned up" in the oven, with a big stain on it. She is going to send me a photo. I also got her correct e-mail address.

~Talked to 2 more Holiday Market customer as customer care calls. I will be sending them the new mini-catty and following up with them.

This morning when I was stopped at an intersection with lights, I look over, and noticed a man in the car next to me pointing to the back driver's side window of my van, where my PC car sticker from Nancy's is. My window does not roll down, so I end up pulling over to the side, and he stops as well. "Pampered Chef, that's the Pizza stones isn't it?". So, I gave him a mini-catty and he gave me his business card. I will call him this afternoon.

• #1,632
Bren706 said:
I peeked in yesterday, but did not post.

I made 5-6 contacts yesterday.

~Followed up with a catty show guest who was interested in booking. She booked a March show.

~Followed up with a potential booking from last month. She had asked me to call back this month. She was still busy, and was having a crazy day at work, so she asked that I send her an e-mail.

~Talked to someone that ordered at my Holiday Market booth in November. She ordered the Rectangle stone, and mentioned that it "burned up" in the oven, with a big stain on it. She is going to send me a photo. I also got her correct e-mail address.

~Talked to 2 more Holiday Market customer as customer care calls. I will be sending them the new mini-catty and following up with them.

This morning when I was stopped at an intersection with lights, I look over, and noticed a man in the car next to me pointing to the back driver's side window of my van, where my PC car sticker from Nancy's is. My window does not roll down, so I end up pulling over to the side, and he stops as well. "Pampered Chef, that's the Pizza stones isn't it?". So, I gave him a mini-catty and he gave me his business card. I will call him this afternoon.

ok, I'm glad you have a lead, but that is too dangerous!!!! Please be careful!! Not that I'm preaching, but there are some real weirdos out there.;)

• #1,633
so, I have a new team member!!:love: :D :love:
Received the email when I got home from DD gymnastics practice. No calls today, but I did talk to the cashier at wallyworld

• #1,634
Amy, Congrat's on your new team member!!! I am still waiting for my e-mail to come through! I may need to call the recruit tomorrow to double check if she has signed yet.

Yes, I know! I did think about the danger, but he looked like an honest man, and there was lots of traffic in the area. So, I did call him back today, and........he is looking for a set of Stainless Steel cookware! He is going to talk it over with his wife, and he may call me back tomorrow.

I also got a return call from a catty show customer about booking a show. She wants to do a February catty show. Enough with the catty shows! I have like 8 of them now. I want Cooking shows!!!!

My third contact was a customer care call. I got her e-mail address and permission to send a new mini-catty and a follow up in late spring.

• #1,635
Sorry I've been MIA. I've been busy--not necessarily with PC, but busy.Friday night I made my CCCs from my hotel room at regional training. I had 4 contacts resulting in 1 request for a new mini-cat.Saturday I had oodles of conversations about PC, but since they were all with other consultants (at regional training), I'm fairly certain those don't count. ;) I did a bit of host coaching on the way home, but I don't count those, either.Sunday I had two contacts with no visible results. (Sunday contacts are almost always them contacting me, since I don't do Sunday calls.)Monday I had four contacts with no visible results. Tuesday I had three contacts with no visible results. Wednesday I had seven contacts with no visible results.

• #1,636
show tonight so contacts made there. 1 possible booking for March, checking calendar

• #1,637
My computer CRASHED on Monday night! (I am on my mom's pc just to check in).

SOOOOOOO Excited! Just signed my 3rd recruit today! (except my other 2 will go inactive if they don't submit anything by the end of this month).

Monday spoke to someone very interested in the biz but not sure if it's the right time.

Show on Tuesday turned into a catalog show at the last minute due to illness.

Spoke to someone doing a catalog show that may have to wait till March to turn it in.

Some other calls as well but the only real good news was the recruit. I will try to post more soon. My next show is on Saturday.

• #1,638
Christ Follower said:
SOOOOOOO Excited! Just signed my 3rd recruit today!

GREAT JOB ELLEN!!!

• #1,639
No contacts made for me today. I got a handful of answering machines, including a few hosts. I guess I gave up after having to talk to about 6 machines.

I did receive an e-mail today from my 2/23 host. She is "postponing" her show, because she will be going to the mountains! UGH!

But, on a happier note, It is official. I got the e-mail that my 3rd recruit signed today!!

• #1,640
Bren706 said:
No contacts made for me today. I got a handful of answering machines, including a few hosts. I guess I gave up after having to talk to about 6 machines.

I did receive an e-mail today from my 2/23 host. She is "postponing" her show, because she will be going to the mountains! UGH!

But, on a happier note, It is official. I got the e-mail that my 3rd recruit signed today!!

YAY BREN!! WE both got our 3rd recruits in!:thumbup:

• #1,641
Thursday I had four contacts, resulting in a couple of requests for new mini-catalogs.Friday I had a small party. Eight guests/contacts. A slightly weird, but fun show. Sales won't be great, though. This host is really sweet, but so low-key I sometimes wondered if she had a pulse. She might think about asking a few of the people at work if they want to order. Sheesh! Anyway, off to close out a catalog party today. I don't usually make contact calls on the weekend, but I'll be a walking billboard, so we'll see what happens.

• #1,642
Had a show last night, but still didn't get 3 contacts! There was only the host, one guest, and myself in attendance! UGH! The show is at $122 right now. She had two outside orders. The guest MAY do a show sometime after Easter. The host had showed some interest in the business back in November, as something she could start in the summer. She is a teacher. Last night when we talked, she wasn't so sure, because she is also working at Curves now.

I have another show tonight. I hope it goes better!

Last edited:
  • #1,643
ok, so typically I have low sales and high bookings and it seems the trend is definitely continuing into the new year as well!:grumpy: Last nights show was so-so, but I did get 2 catalog shows, and an April show.

I also had a Feb show reschedule to March.

Off today - big scout event for my oldest. Hope you all have a great day!:D

• #1,644
I don't do so well with 3-2-1 unless I'm doing a show, but yesterday and today I spoke with two different people about becoming consultants. I also asked them both for referrals.
At soccer this morning, I told someone that I sell Pampered Chef and she wanted a catalog because she didn't know anyone who sells it. She said "I don't go to parties. I don't have parties. I don't want to be hassled. But I do want a catalog because I need a few things." She's an acquaintence, and it wasn't harsh. I had been meaning to tell her that I sell PC because she lives in a neighborhood where I've done three shows, and she wasn't on any of the guest lists. Now I know why.

• #1,645
amy07 said:
ok, so typically I have low sales and high bookings and it seems the trend is definitely continuing into the new year as well!:grumpy: Last nights show was so-so, but I did get 2 catalog shows, and an April show.

I thought I was turning a new leaf and getting higher sales in the new year, but not sure now. The last two shows have barely qualified. :grumpy: But, both hosts are ones that handed out the invites, instead of me mailing them. (Although I did create the labels for the first one, that did have 30 names).

Last nights show had approx. 6 guests in attendance. Sales are at $183 including 1 outside order. One guest was also a lead from the Holiday Market I did in Nov. She is thinking about a show after tax time. (she is a tax accountant, so very busy right now). Another guest wants to talk to her mother or sister about having a show at their house. I will follow up with her before closing this show.

Oh! When I got home last night, I had an e-mail from a past guest that had interest in doing a catty show. She has been busy and is ready to do the catty show!

I am still getting discouraged. I only have 1 cooking show remaining in February, and 2 cooking shows on the books for March. All of the potential booking leads (at least 6-8) have not answered my calls. I still have many, many, many customer care calls to make, as well as starting to call past hosts (it has been one year this month for me doing shows), so I know I have not done all I can. It is just that I get my hopes up for those people that mention they would do a show, and then I can't reach them. :(

• #1,646
Brenda
Don't get discouraged for long. I usually end up whining to someone, usually Becky, about how things are slowing down. Then big things start happening because I'm doing the work. Results will show up. My February doesn't look so great, either, but I'm having my own show on Tuesday. I wasn't getting any replies except for "no's". I started calling or seeing people and asking them if they were coming and I'm getting more "yes's".
Those little successes get me pumped and then my whole mindset changes and I start thinking of more ways to move ahead rather than focusing on the negative.
Right now, my discouragement is getting bookings in towns over an hour away. I'm not getting them anywhere near me. So, I'm having my own Spring Product Preview.

• #1,647
Well my computer is still crashed but I wanted to report on my party last night since it was my 3-2-1.

Only a catalog show booking (for February that wont be turned in till March). Sales are just under $500 for me and NO recruit leads! Sad.

I am trying not to worry, but I don't have any shows on my calendar for March other than the fundraiser that I am donating my commission to. I have a few that are supposed to host but no date set. My next Feb show isn't till the 24th and that will be too late for them to book an early March show and then the end of March has Easter, spring break, etc. This is not good. I will have to step up my contacts this week big time if I want to see some results!

• #1,648
show today had over $400 in sales before I got there:D , 2 catalog shows, and 1 May cooking show and a possible HWC fundraiser. Really worked on the host to sign, especially when i got there and saw all of her outside orders, but not yet!

• #1,649
JAE said:
Right now, my discouragement is getting bookings in towns over an hour away. I'm not getting them anywhere near me.

I know what you mean. Most of my shows have been between 35-45 minutes away. I got lost finding the last two shows, so it took me even longer!:eek: But, on a happier note, my third recruit was the host for a show that was an hour away!

• #1,650
I did have one contact today. I was at a birthday party for my son's preschool classmate. Another mom and I were talking about getting our boys together for a playdate. I gave her my business card with my phone number on it. Of course, she says, "Oh, I love Pampered Chef." So, I have opened myself up to another potential customer!

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711