• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
  • #1,151
Ten more catalogs? Wow! I hope she has oodles of orders!I had four contacts today. No real results, but that could all change drastically tomorrow. I have a show tomorrow night.

• #1,152
I got a show moved to December 4th instead of the 6th.

I made a really good host coaching call to my Nov. 27th show.

Followed up with a lady that checked that she wanted more info about the biz on a door prize slip (she left before I had a chance to ask her about it). Turns out she just wants me to send her info about it so she can pass it along to her daughter.

Got a booking for January 27th! Yay! My first January booking!

Collected a small order for one of my hosts shows.

GOT A TON OF ANSWERING MACHINES TODAY TOO! At least 10 machines in addition to all the above calls.

• #1,153
had my meeting tonight, but I did make a contact today and some team calls too! I also received my first HO lead today - yayy!! It's a possible show lead, so we'll see what happens. would LOVE LOVE LOVE to book her in december as it is looking pretty sparse - but atleast January is good!

• #1,154
Had my Brownie Troop Fundraiser last night. I had a ton of fun with a the girls. there were 14 girls there, and I split them into 2 groups, and we decorated sugar cookies, and made pretzel wreaths. They had a blast! I had 2 sets of apron & hats (they came in ONE day after I ordered them!) and I had my personal set, so I had one of the girls model it (I picked a rowdier, attention seeking girl - she was an angel :angel: after that!) to show them what they could earn if they were the top sellers. Then I told them what else they could earn for bringing in 2 orders (a bag of Hot Chocolate Mix), or 5 orders (a Prep Bowl of HC mix, and a spoon). They all want to be the Top Sellers! I wouldn't usually offer that much - but was told at the last minute that although I was doing the presentation - there were several other DS companies that they would also be collecting orders for.:grumpy: . SOOOOO - I had to make sure that I made a big impression on them, so that they are pushing PC!
I think though that there were just 2 other DS companies - MK, & TS.....The TS consultant had provided catalogs & order forms - but their shipping starts at $6.99, so I think that may be a deterrent. The MK consultant just had a spread sheet to order from - no catalog.....so I'm not too worried about that. We will just have to see how it goes now. The girls have to turn in their orders Nov. 26th.......If each girl turns in just 2 orders - it should be a decent show. They are pretty motivated, because this is a Charity Fundraiser, and they are sponsoring a family for Christmas with their earnings.

Last edited:
  • #1,155
Well, my show on Sunday was only at $69 when I left. This host also did a show in October ("Won" two shows, one for her daughter, who I hadn't realized she was only 14, and one for her) that barely qualified, with my help. Three ordering guests were in attendance, along with a high school student that wants to book a January show (with the help of her mother). Another guest also wants to host a January show, and she also took the opportunity info. She is a teacher, and would like to fill her summer.

Monday, I had my cluster meeting in the evening, but I spent the day cleaning and putting away loads and loads of laundry. No 3-2-1 for me on Monday. I have lots of calls to make today.

• #1,156
host coaching calls again tonight.
Did book the HO lead for a Dec show - that's good. Especially since one of my shows is now a "wrong number". it was booked at an event I did, and the host has never returned my calls - guess now I know why! LOL
Also closed a catty show that turned out to be over $400 - so that made me happy.
Also did some team calls today - trying to get some of them to do an event together this weekend. They are complaining about no bookings so I offered up this craft fair that was offered to me. So far no takers.

• #1,157
I left messages on 2-3 messages on machines,
talked to 3-4 current hosts,
made an out of state customer care call and turns out her friend is a consultant,
followed up with a potential catalog host, she has asked me to call back in January.
And finally, followed up on 4 more leads from the Holiday Market last weekend, and got 1 December booking, 2 January bookings, and the other asked me to call back in Mid December.

All in all, a very good night for 3-2-1. How about everyone else?

• #1,158
I had a Nov 29th show move to December 13th.

I did a couple host coaching calls.

Collected another order for my combo show that was supposed to close today but didn't. The sales are at $813 though!

Followed up with a girl who is supposed to be collecting orders for my mystery host show.

Dropped off two host packets too.

No new bookings though.

• #1,159
I'm getting sloppy with my shows.......Last night, I KNOW I didn't do my best - never talked about different types of shows, just very briefly talked about booking and the opportunity, didn't really interact with the guests the way I usually do, and didn't ask everyone when they checked out if they were interested in a show. With 8 guests, the show is at $485 in sales, w/ outside orders still to come in - and 1 booking. So, not a bad show - but I have felt bad since I left, because I knew I didn't do my best.......somehow between now and tomorrow evening (my next show) I need to get my attitude and motivation back.

Oh - and I did the 30 minute chicken - and NEVER talked about stoneware!:eek:
I am so disappointed in myself :grumpy: - and don't even count the evening as making 3 contacts!

• #1,160
Don't be so hard on yourself, Becky. Give everyone a call, either morning after type, or customer care/out of the box. I'm quite motivated but very spacey at my shows. Your post sounds like a regular description of my shows! I try to interact with guests, but usually the host hasn't done what I've asked, so I'm running around getting things ready until it's time to start. Then people are late and I get rushed in my head so I forget things. No one will think you were sloppy but you. At least it's not your norm.

• #1,161
JAE said:
Don't be so hard on yourself, Becky. Give everyone a call, either morning after type, or customer care/out of the box. I'm quite motivated but very spacey at my shows. Your post sounds like a regular description of my shows! I try to interact with guests, but usually the host hasn't done what I've asked, so I'm running around getting things ready until it's time to start. Then people are late and I get rushed in my head so I forget things. No one will think you were sloppy but you. At least it's not your norm.

Sure wish I had some free time so we could hang out for a while!

• #1,162
Maybe after your last December show!

• #1,164
Yes, with all of our November and December earnings!

• #1,165
I had a show last night. Seven guests/contacts. Two shows and one fundraiser booked for after the first of the year. Not bad.

• #1,166
Today is the day that I make a renewed commitment to 3-2-1. My mother in law is taking my two boys for the day so I have the whole day and into the evening by myself. I have a ton of shows to do customer care calls on so I will be making those. Wish me luck! I could definitely use some shows on my calendar!

• #1,167
Good luck!As Dr. Phil often says, the harder you work the luckier you'll get.

• #1,168
raebates said:
Good luck!

As Dr. Phil often says, the harder you work the luckier you'll get.

LOVE IT!!:D :D

• #1,169
Just booked my one remaining date between now and Christmas!

A young girl at my show last night (where I thought I had totally bombed!) who came in late, and didn't place an order - called me this afternoon. She really wanted to buy new cookware last night, but needs to buy it at half-price.......and wondered how hard it would be to have a $300 show. So I talked to her about having a successful show, and told her to start making her list of 40-50 people to invite, and I will mail her a host packet immediately, and get her set up today for online invitations too. She is all excited about being able to let people know that even if they can't make the show - they can still place an order!
She is very motivated and eager......our next conversation will include a discussion about the PC opportunity!

• #1,170
Way to Go Becky!

I am feeling a little worn out today, so only made contact with two leads from last week's Holiday Market. One booked a November catty show, and the other booked a January show! Yeah!

That makes 6 November shows and 3 cattys, 6 December shows and 6 January shows. I would love to fit it a couple more December shows, along with some catty's, but not sure if it will happen.

I left a couple voicemails for some hosts. Tomorrow, I will really need to focus on some host coaching. I also am going to try to close out a couple of shows.

• #1,171
Yea Brenda! Great job getting those bookings! You have a solid show schedule!

I spent the evening closing shows.....so those were my only contacts by phone this evening. I closed a $400 show, and a $525 show, and was able to contact a catalog show host who will call me back in the morning to finish up her show.

5 more shows to go this month......but 10 shows total still to close! (2 FR, 5 Cooking, and 3 Catalog) If all goes well, I will go over the $6000 mark - this will be the first time I have earned all levels of a sellathon! That has been a personal goal of mine!:D
Plus - I'll have a great paycheck for Christmas!:thumbup:

• #1,172
That's awesome Becky! I had a productive couple of days - managed to call 32 past customers to check on their products - did actually talk to a handful of them who were all happy with their products and thanked me for calling. I have a show Friday where the host has 17 coming (and could still go up a few) - it's a mom from my kid's school who is having a lot of luck with a lot of other moms from our school - I'm looking forward to it! I will call a bunch more people tomorrow - I'm on a roll!

• #1,173
Does anybody know how to CUSTOMIZE 3-2-1??

I mean in the goal-setting thing ... they tell us we can have whatever goals we choose, have as many parties as we want ... but THEN they tell us the 3-2-1 thing and the part about two parties a week.

I'm sorry ... I work full-time and many of my shifts are at night ... there is NO WAY I could do eight shows a month! Two is good, more than that is a stretch.

How can I customize it? I like the concept, just not how it works out.

• #1,174
Di_Can_Cook said:
Does anybody know how to CUSTOMIZE 3-2-1??

I mean in the goal-setting thing ... they tell us we can have whatever goals we choose, have as many parties as we want ... but THEN they tell us the 3-2-1 thing and the part about two parties a week.

I'm sorry ... I work full-time and many of my shifts are at night ... there is NO WAY I could do eight shows a month! Two is good, more than that is a stretch.

How can I customize it? I like the concept, just not how it works out.

Here's what USED to be MY version of 3-2-1:

3 contacts a week
2 shows a month
1 recruit a year

Basically set the goals that will work for you and your life. The 3-2-1 plan set up by PC is a tool for consultants that view this business as their primary job and are seeking growth in the business. (not that you can't grow without it). I didn't necessarily want to go "gung-ho" with the business before so I didn't use it. Now that I'm seeking a better income and leadership in the company, I have implemented the 3-2-1 and have really noticed a change (increase) in my business.

(Of course, according to God's will. :D )

• #1,175
Ok, I just joined CS so I am jumping on board for 3-2-1 I have not been doing that and I need to start...I have great success when I do pick up the phone today I talked to a guest from saturdays show she sells discovery toys and we are going to do an open house together as a show for eachother in the spring! this will be a booking benefit to saturdays host and a show for me woohoo! I JUST have to COMMIT to the PHONE!! LOL I am on board and want to be a Director ASAP I am in my first 90 days still and want to run like the wind baby yeah!! Talk to you all soon you have been such an inspiration to me!
Tiffany
Springfield Oregon
/tiffanydyer
Plan Your work Work Your Plan!

• #1,176
Welcome to the Accountability thread Tiffany and Best of Luck with your first 90 days!!! You will do great!

• #1,177
host coaching, host coaching, host coaching......and team calls

did manage to close 2 shows, have 2 more hanging on and a boatload of cattys out there, of course I keep in touch but you just never know.......still have 6 shows left this month, so hopefully I can get them to close by the Dec 5th as about 1/2 of my sales this month were Oct holdovers - SAL is not looking as good as I had hoped.

Oh, and GREAT JOB Becky for getting in another Dec show!! You are going to have an AWESOME 2008!!!

• #1,178
Wow Gina! 32 Calls ~ your ear must hurt!:D Great job with those phone calls.......I don't think I've ever called 32 people in one day.

Amy - I'm having alot of "hanger on-ers" too. 2 of my Catty shows started in Oct....and I know for a fact that one of them has over $200 in orders from the past host and another person ordering SA......but she emailed me yesterday and asked if she could close on the 21st........I closed my Nov. 1 show just last night! Took her 2 weeks to close.....and my Nov. 3 show is still open (when I left her house it was at only $102 in sales.....)
Today is a crunch day, with it being the 15th.....I really want to get those shows from the beginning of the month closed by today!

• #1,179
I took a break from calls last night. I took the opportunity to do a bit of organizing/clean-up of my desk. I'll be back to contacts today.

• #1,180
Called a potential new recruit yesterday, mailed one host packet and hand delivered another. Left messages with a potential booking and another potential booking/recruit.

• #1,181
Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that I spoke with a potential recruit. I guess that counts. :)

• #1,182
raebates said:
Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that I spoke with a potential recruit. I guess that counts. :)

those are the calls that count the mostest!!!;)

• #1,183
I'm sure I "sound" like a broken record, but tonight it was/is host coaching, host coaching, host coaching and team calls
Although one of my hosts for Saturday is yet to return my calls, so I'm thinking it may not go afterall, but then again I've had stranger things happen. Oh, and I did finally get in touch with an elusive catalog host who says she can't get any orders - phoooey! :grumpy: READ: She hasn't asked, and to be honest I'm tired of the run around - bless & release!:cool:

• #1,184
I had seven contacts today. One probable January/February show. Lots of good customer connections.Did a bit of host coaching, too.

• #1,185
No new contacts for me today. I did 1-2 host coaching calls, left a couple of messages, and talked to 2 hosts today about closing their shows. Both want to wait until Monday to close.

My upline (Sherri Carr and Nancy Francis) is holding a Booking Blitz call on Sunday night, so I plan on making many contacts that night, as long as I can get home from my 4pm show in time.

• #1,186
I collected an order for my mystery host show and am trying frantically to close my combo show so I can get paid this month. I might be able to squeeze in another contact before night's end.

• #1,187
I did lots of host coaching--well, it felt like it anyway! I guess I only talked to 3 hosts, but two were going over the packet. Those calls are always so long! Called my sister (tomorrow's host). She has 5 outside orders & has at least 7 people coming. Had to leave another message with my host for the end of the month. Hopefully I'll reach her tomorrow.

I also called a couple of people from my vendor event last week. One was referring me to a friend, so I called for the friend's info. Told her she'd get 10% off her order for referring me & she was thrilled! Called the friend & she's thinking early January. Her son's wife is having a baby at the end of the month, but it's a planned c-section so she wants to find the day before she books a show.

The other lead I called from that event was disappointing. She marked that she wanted a show. I called just before 8pm & she was a little rude, saying that I should call during the day on a weekday (I had to leave a message on Sunday evening around 7-7:30) during the day because her family was getting ready for bed. I was a little taken aback because how was I supposed to know when her family went to bed, or even if she had little kids? I called on Sunday & left a message--she could have called me back at her convenience if she wanted. I don't think 8pm is late. I never call past 8:30 to anyone & I usually ask after talking to them the first time if there is a good time to usually reach them. She really upset me because I try hard not to call during inappropriate times (not between 5-7 for dinner, not before 10 am, after 8-8:30 pm), but I had a lot of calls this evening that ran me later & didn't get started until 7:15 when my DH could take the kids. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt & assume that maybe she was by herself & the kids were being crazy & she took it out on me. So I'm going to try her on Monday-early afternoon and she how she is then.

• #1,188
Okay, got a whoping order for 2 Italian seasonings in addition to my contacts I listed a bit ago.

I also paid with my PC Visa at Home Depot when I bought a rug tonight and that started a quick conversation with the cashier. She asked me for a catalog, but all I had to give her was a Mini so I did. I didn't get any contact info though. I have such a hard time with that! She did make a point to make sure she knew my contact information was on there.

• #1,189
Background - My 3 yr old has been sick all week w/ Flu........
..........so, last night, during my 45 minute drive out into the sticks for a show w/ 2 guests, all of a sudden I start feeling ill. About half-way thru the show I realize I am really getting sick....and just try to finish up as quickly as possible ~ thinking about that long dark drive home.......Show is at $128 in sales (but host says several outside orders still to come)and I got a booking for February.

So I made the drive home, and DH met me at the door saying "I think I've caught Micah's flu".......Yep, we are both aching all over, headache, coughing, congested..........and I have a show tomorrow, and one Monday and Tuesday....:eek:

• #1,190
I hope you get better quickly Becky! - try and take it easy today and hopefully it will pass soon!

• #1,191
Once again, I've had a great day of contacts, and I haven't even picked up the phone . . . yet. A former host and one of her guests stopped by my table to chat about PC. The host expressed her appreciation for the Thanksgiving postcard she received. They're both thrilled with their new PC products. Two contacts down.Before I went to lunch, I had spread the word at my temp assignment about my Thanksgiving Week sale (free s/h & tax for individual orders of $50 or more). I told everyone I'd have catalogs available after lunch. I got back with the catalogs, and the crowd gathered. Within 10 minutes I had a catalog party working for one of the women in another department. She's planning to close the party on Wednesday afternoon, so I told her I'd extend the sale offer to her guests. After all, they're the same people I'd been telling about my offer all morning. She already has a $61.50 order, and it hasn't been 20 minutes.I'm looking forward to getting on that phone this evening. ;)

• #1,192
So sorry you're sick Becky! Hope it passed SOON!

Rae~ Great Job (as usual) on those contacts!

• #1,193
Really feeling YUCK - so my contacts today have consisted of emailing some hosts about their shows.......just talked to my host for tomorrow - I'm planning on feeling better tomorrow....:rolleyes:, and dealing with a couple of declined credit card issues and a couple product adjustments for customers.

That's it.....and now I am going to bed!:indif:

• #1,194
Get well soon Becky!!!

Today, I spoke to the clerk at the register at Walmart, and got her contact info. Will follow up with her in a few days. Left a message, and then got a call back from one of the leads from Holiday Market. She is going to do a catty show in January.

Other than that, I spoke to a few hosts today. Hope to make more calls in the morning.

Last edited:
  • #1,195
Becky - hope you're feeling better soon. Of course, I know that you'll tough it out to do your shows!!

Back from show tonight. Good attendance but LOW sales. I don't know if I had an "off" night or what, but it just didn't seem right. I think the host was surprised with her totals too. Maybe everyone is saving for black Friday? I don't know. I have 2 shows tomorrow, and to be honest I'm not expecting much out of either as the hosts were basically "uncoachable". They are happy to have 4-6 peopel there and that's it. Although I've had BIG shows with few people, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

• #1,196
Oh, and way to go Rae!

• #1,197
I did a host coaching call today. I'm really excited for the show-it's a Homemade for the Holidays theme. We're doing the Christmas tree cinnamon rolls ready when they get there & I'm baking the pumpkin bread from the mixes during the show. The guests will make pretzel wreaths. Oh--and she said that she already has a booking!!

I tried calling a contact who asked if she could get a catalog, but I had to leave a message. I'm hoping to get her to book a show.

I emailed a potential host & recruit to find out if she found a date for her show. She's in college & works full time, so she wanted to wait until the 2nd week of Dec. for her show (after finals) & is planning on joining in Jan. I'm making her show a kick off show & will give her the bookings.

I also had a show this evening--my sister & her MIL were the hosts. It's around $500 in sales, but no bookings. Didn't expect any when the guests got there. Four or five who were supposed to come didn't & the ones that were there were mostly family who have just had shows. But that $500 will add to SAT!!! If I can have my last 3 shows hit $400, then I will hit level 2!

• #1,198
I can't believe I did this. I got home last night, got busy, and missed my calling window. Oh well, I'll make those calls today.I also have two shows to close today. I'm hoping for extra bookings. We'll see.

• #1,199
Not sure if I'll get a chance to make my calls today, but I have a show tonight with 12-15 expected so I will make contacts there if I can't make my calls.

Last night I had a host calling to postpone her Nov. 27th show (I've had several postponed and cancelled shows this month). I spoke with her and now the show is not postponed but I will be driving 50 minutes to do her show instead of 20 minutes. She lives farther away but was originally having the show at a friends house. Now it's at her house. Hopefull it'll be a good show since I'm driving so far to get to it.

• #1,200
Okay, so my October catalog show that I was closing today has turned into a December catty. No problem. We'll close early December. She's also interested in doing a live January show. (She's getting married in December and wants to show off her new home in January. :)My other show closed with $498 plus change. Not bad for their group.I talked with five other people. Of those I have a January show penciled in and a possible sale. Not bad, in my opinion.

Last edited:
<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711