• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
  • #1,101
ChefBeckyD said:
Rae - that is funny, because this morning I finally got a date from a host...because she is having her show at her mom's house, and they had to agree on a date!:D

I've actually had a couple of these. Got an email this morning from a host who's co-hosting with her SIL. They finally agreed on a date. Thank goodness I'm available that evening! Another definite November show for me. :p

• #1,102
Christ Follower said:
Just got ANOTHER November booking! November 29th.

That brings me back upto 10 Cooking shows and 4-5 catalog shows!

Still only have 2 for December and 0 for January....gotta get on that darn phone more today!

Okay, so in addition to the booking listed above....

I closed the first of 10 shows for the month at $691.

I collected a payment and made a delivery to a customer.

I host coached a host for this Saturdays "combo" PC/PL party. She's expecting at least 17 people there.:thumbup:

Then went to the store (a different one than normal) and chatted with the cashier and gave her a mini catty.

• #1,103
great job Ellen!!

Nothing too great to report for last night. Got in my calls, no shows booked, and no shows closed. Did have a team member come over to use the computer to submit another show. She needs 2 more to qualify, so hopefully by the end of the year.
I REALLY need to get working on December shows. Have 3, but 1 I don't think will hold. I'll even take holdover November cattys just to give me a commission in Dec & Jan! Jan has 5 shows so far........

• #1,104
Had a show last night that went well. The host has been out of town for the past 2 weeks with her sick MIL, who passed away last Friday. She just got back into town yesterday morning. She didn't want to cancel, because while gone, she didn't have phone #'s to let everyone know, and I didn't have #'s to do it for her. Soooo, she hadn't made any reminder calls to people, and we were just hoping for the best. (she is one of those hosts who has also become a friend - love her!:love: )
She had 4 guests, $300 in sales.....and will work on outside orders. She has a show every Nov., and in the past they have been $700-$900, with many outside orders - so I know she'll still do well.
Also got one more booking (for a catalog show) for January.....and another for March with the new catalog (she has a catalog show every season at her work)

Today - I need to focus on host coaching calls and getting ready for my big Fundraiser this Saturday......and I have a cluster meeting this evening. Oh - and I am also talking to two past hosts today who both are seriously considering signing this month!:D

• #1,105
Yesterday I did some host coaching for my two shows this weekend, talked to a potential host for January - she's still sitting on the fence - and turned an individual order for $40 into a catalog show. Today I have about 7 booking leads to follow up on!

• #1,106
caynreth said:
Yesterday I did some host coaching for my two shows this weekend, talked to a potential host for January - she's still sitting on the fence - and turned an individual order for $40 into a catalog show.

Today I have about 7 booking leads to follow up on!

That is great!!!

• #1,107
ChefBeckyD said:
Had a show last night that went well. The host has been out of town for the past 2 weeks with her sick MIL, who passed away last Friday. She just got back into town yesterday morning. She didn't want to cancel, because while gone, she didn't have phone #'s to let everyone know, and I didn't have #'s to do it for her. Soooo, she hadn't made any reminder calls to people, and we were just hoping for the best. (she is one of those hosts who has also become a friend - love her!:love: )
She had 4 guests, $300 in sales.....and will work on outside orders. She has a show every Nov., and in the past they have been $700-$900, with many outside orders - so I know she'll still do well.
Also got one more booking (for a catalog show) for January.....and another for March with the new catalog (she has a catalog show every season at her work)

Today - I need to focus on host coaching calls and getting ready for my big Fundraiser this Saturday......and I have a cluster meeting this evening. Oh - and I am also talking to two past hosts today who both are seriously considering signing this month!:D

sending recruiting luck your way!!! Just send it back, ok?

I'm shredding old forms today....fun fun fun:yuck: ANd cleaning my office - oh joy!!

• #1,108
Didn't get as many contacts in yesterday as I wanted. I received a call from someone that placed an order (about $22.00) at the Holiday Market. She called to ask about the shipping on her order. She thought that it would be free, because her friend that she was with didn't have to pay shipping. I told her that I was offering free shipping for orders $50.00 and higher. She said the last booth she visited at a similar event in the spring, the consultants were offering a 10% discount as well as free shipping. I let her know that we all run our businesses differently. I let her know that I already submitted her order, and that I would send her a SB cookbook as appreciation.

I also spoke to a recent catalog host (who only had about $70.00 in orders, so I combined it with another show) who has the $ for one of the orders, as well as another order for me.

I left about 3 messages with leads from Holiday Market, and made a couple host coaching calls.

I have a show tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday and Sunday, so my contacts will be at the shows. Not sure if I will get any phone calls in.

• #1,109
Had my show tonight. There was about 7 guests plus the host in attendance. No one there had ever been to a Pampered Chef show!!! I only have about $50-60 in orders from about half the group. I am not sure how many of the other half will order. Out of the three that did place orders, they did not have payment. We are keeping the show open for a week. I did get one booking for a beginning of December show. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will at least qualify for a show :( , especially since I bought the ingredients.

I have another show tomorrow (and Saturday, and Sunday) and am expecting about 10 guests, so I am hopiong for good things on Thursday!

How did everyone else do with contacts today?

• #1,110
tonight was spirit night for my kids school so we were out doing that - meaning no calls for Amy
Did manage a few contacts during the day - and then I just sent an email to my contact list about the outlet this month, so maybe that will drum up some sales!

• #1,111
I made a couple of calls, but I mostly left messages. Talked to one person who wants me to call at the end of January for a Feb show. Tomorrow night I have a show that has the potential to be big with outside orders, but only about 7 people actually coming. I am keeping my hopes up about it though! I need to work on bookings too.

• #1,112
ok, since i have been lurking on this thread trying to keep my business moving in the right direction for the past couple weeks i thought i would give an update. had a show close tonight that was $517 and i have another show tomorrow. this thread had helped me stay focused .

thanks so much

• #1,113
spmm125 said:
ok, since i have been lurking on this thread trying to keep my business moving in the right direction for the past couple weeks i thought i would give an update. had a show close tonight that was $517 and i have another show tomorrow. this thread had helped me stay focused .

thanks so much

Good job! Keep updating us ~ it really helps with keeping not only yourself focused - but it is encouraging/challenging for all of us!

<<<<<<Oh - and you can change your highest show total now too! :thumbup:

• #1,114
So! Yesterday, I knew I had a busy day, and wondered how I would get my contacts in. It felt like I spent most of the day on the phone, but it was mostly dealing with questions and adjustments for Oct. shows that are now being delivered.....and doing host coaching for Nov. Shows.

Standing in line at the Grocery Store, though, I had a little old lady in line in front of me - she saw the PC logo on my jacket - and asked if I was a "PC Person" She started telling me about having coffee with a friend and about the wonderful cherry coffee cake she had made on a round stone, and how much she wanted to make it too! So, I showed her in the catalog where the All the Best CB was, and the Large Round Stone.......and got her # to call her so she can place her order. She asked to give her a couple days so she can look through the catalog, and see what else she might want! I gave her a couple order forms (SOOOO glad I carry a host packet with me at all times!) and told her if she got a few friends to order too, she could get something discounted, or even for free! (she is leaving for FLA. in a couple weeks, so didn't want the pressure of an actual show).

Then, my host from Monday called, w/ another booking for January. I now have 3 bookings for January from her show, and 8 Jan bookings total! 2 of the bookings are for women who are wanting to sign as consultants, but want to wait until after the holidays to start. Exciting, but a little frustrating too - I really need someone to sign right now - so I can go to Leadership!!!

• #1,115
ChefBeckyD said:
So! Yesterday, I knew I had a busy day, and wondered how I would get my contacts in. It felt like I spent most of the day on the phone, but it was mostly dealing with questions and adjustments for Oct. shows that are now being delivered.....and doing host coaching for Nov. Shows.

Standing in line at the Grocery Store, though, I had a little old lady in line in front of me - she saw the PC logo on my jacket - and asked if I was a "PC Person" She started telling me about having coffee with a friend and about the wonderful cherry coffee cake she had made on a round stone, and how much she wanted to make it too! So, I showed her in the catalog where the All the Best CB was, and the Large Round Stone.......and got her # to call her so she can place her order. She asked to give her a couple days so she can look through the catalog, and see what else she might want! I gave her a couple order forms (SOOOO glad I carry a host packet with me at all times!) and told her if she got a few friends to order too, she could get something discounted, or even for free! (she is leaving for FLA. in a couple weeks, so didn't want the pressure of an actual show).

Then, my host from Monday called, w/ another booking for January. I now have 3 bookings for January from her show, and 8 Jan bookings total! 2 of the bookings are for women who are wanting to sign as consultants, but want to wait until after the holidays to start. Exciting, but a little frustrating too - I really need someone to sign right now - so I can go to Leadership!!![/QUOTE]

Becky, could you offer them an incentive for signing after Christmas but before January? LIke a a free stone or cash back on kit after they qualify. And then they could use their shows as a kick-off.

• #1,116
amy07 said:
Becky, could you offer them an incentive for signing after Christmas but before January? LIke a a free stone or cash back on kit after they qualify. And then they could use their shows as a kick-off.

Amy - that is a good idea! I may try that!

One of them actually booked for the 7th - so I may be able to get her to close her show, and sign her agreement and bring it with me.......but your way would be more of a sure deal.

• #1,117
Well, I made two phone calls yesterday, but I had to leave messages. I did get a booking for January off of Monday night's show, and maybe a booking from someone who wants the entire set of Forged Cutlery. Either a booking or a really big order may come out of that.

• #1,118
Made four contacts yesterday. Turned one probably into a yes.

• #1,119
Already made my four contacts, and I haven't even picked up the phone to call my list for today. I was at lunch when a young woman waved to me. I said, "You look really familiar, but I can't quite place you." (Lesson: Always be honest when you can't remember someone. If I had just smiled and waved back, the rest of the interaction would probably never have taken place.)She said, "Nikki's Pampered Chef party."I said, "Oh, yes. Of course." She asked if Nikki had had a party this year. She hadn't. At this point her mom, who was sitting with her, joined the conversation. I took some Holiday Mini-Catalogs to them, and they mentioned their disappointment that Nikki wasn't having a party. I reminded them that they could host one of their own. They said they just might do that. They asked if I could get regular catalogs to them. I offered to go to my van and get them each one. They were thrilled. I noticed them thumbing through the catalogs while they finished their meals. As they left, they assured me they'd be in touch.After they'd gone, one of the servers asked if I did PC. I said I did. She told me she almost signed up to do it five years ago, and she's been thinking, recently, of giving it a try. I told her, "There's room on my team, and I'd love to have you join me."I offered her a Holiday Mini-Catalog. We chatted for a few minutes, and she went back to work. Later, as I finished a phone conversation where I offered to send a catalog to a potential host (someone who called out of the blue--yea!), she asked if I could send her one, too. I told her I'd be glad to bring her one from my van, which I did as soon as I paid my bill. She assured me she'd be in touch. She's seriously interested in becoming a consultant.Yippee!!So, 2 diners + 1 server + 1 out-of-the-blue call = 2 possible shows + 1 recruit lead = 1 very happy Rae.Just wait till I get home and start making calls!

Last edited:
  • #1,120
raebates said:
Already made my four contacts, and I haven't even picked up the phone to call my list for today. I was at lunch when a young woman waved to me. I said, "You look really familiar, but I can't quite place you."

She said, "Nikki's Pampered Chef party."

I said, "Oh, yes. Of course."

She asked if Nikki had had a party this year. She hadn't. At this point her mom, who was sitting with her, joined the conversation. I took some Holiday Mini-Catalogs to them, and they mentioned their disappointment that Nikki wasn't having a party. I reminded them that they could host one of their own. They said they just might do that. They asked if I could get regular catalogs to them. I offered to go to my van and get them each one. They were thrilled. I noticed them thumbing through the catalogs while they finished their meals. As they left, they assured me they'd be in touch.

After they'd gone, one of the servers asked if I did PC. I said I did. She told me she almost signed up to do it five years ago, and she's been thinking, recently, of giving it a try. I told her, "There's room on my team, and I'd love to have you join me."

I offered her a Holiday Mini-Catalog. We chatted for a few minutes, and she went back to work. Later, as I finished a phone conversation where I offered to send a catalog to a potential host (someone who called out of the blue--yea!), she asked if I could send her one, too. I told her I'd be glad to bring her one from my van, which I did as soon as I paid my bill. She assured me she'd be in touch. She's seriously interested in becoming a consultant.

Yippee!!

So, 2 diners + 1 server + 1 out-of-the-blue call = 2 possible shows + 1 recruit lead = 1 very happy Rae.

Just wait till I get home and start making calls!

Yea Rae!! That is the kind of momentum that makes you WANT to make phone calls doesn't it?

• #1,121
Yep! I can't wait to get to that list. :)

• #1,122
The only real contact I made yesterday was getting a cancelled show. She was supposed to have it on the 15th but now is not. No re-scheduling either. One of those, "I'll call you when I think I can do it" type of things.

Oh well, just means I need to make 5-6 contacts today.

• #1,123
That's Awesome, Rae!!! You go girl!!!

I had a show tonight, with about 10-11 in attendance. The show is at about $263 right now, which included 4-5 outside orders. A number of guests walked out with catalogs, without ordering. I believe they do plan on ordering. The host wants to hold the show open for a week. No bookings yet, but the host really wants the Trifle Bowl as well, so we are working on one particular guest to have a show. I thought the host would be a potential recruit, but as I was leaving, she handed the DVD and Empowering Women back to me, and told me it wouldn't be for her. There were a lot of questions asked tonight, so I am not sure what scared her away. Could have been my tote, as I had the appetizer plates and caddy with me, which adds a little weight to the load. I don't think I will bring them with me to Saturday or Sunday's show.

I am meeting with my Nov 18th host tomorrow. She is interested in becoming a consultant. Yeah!!!! I also plan on picking that phone up, and continuing with follow up leads from the Holiday Market.

• #1,124
Made a couple of calls today, but was only able to leave messages. One host coaching call, went good. She wants to get the 5 & 7 piece cookware so that's going to be good for POR. Oh, and she also may be interested in the opportunity.

I had a show tonight that was a disappointment. I sent out 42 invitations and made reminder calls and only 4 people showed. What's up with that?? It's at $388.50 right now. One person left and said she is going to place her order online this weekend. She is also interested in the opportunity, but just not right now. I sent her home with some info, so we will see. No bookings from tonights show.:cry:

• #1,125
Had two more contacts last night. No real results, but I still had a great day!

• #1,126
host coaching host coaching host coaching last night

• #1,127
amy07 said:
host coaching host coaching host coaching last night

I hear ya there!

I did close a show last night.....it was at $750 in sales, and then with the hosts order - it closed at $1018 in commissionable sales! WaHoo!!

I also have 3 bookings from that show, and one for sure is signing, and another is seriously considering it!

Also - I am discovering there is so much more work to doing more shows than you think about....(or at least I think about). Yesterday, I had 2 calls from guests who want to exchange something they bought, and 3 calls from people wanting guidance on recreating a recipe I did at a show....and 1 past host wanting to know when to expect an adjustment to arrive......I spent so much time on the phone, and without actually making a call myself!

• #1,128
I seem to be doing a lot of adjustments myself lately. At least it builds the relationship up a bit. Hopefully they will be "loyal" to me in the future when more PC "needs" arise in their lives....

• #1,129
Ellen & Becky - I'm with ya on the adjustments and on the phone more than just "dialing for dollars". I NEED to get organized and create a system. I also find that I spend ALOT of time on the phone with my Team too! I've made up my mind........I'm hiring an assistant to help with the "things that don't make me money (labeling,etc)........my 8yo son!! He just doesn't know it yet!

• #1,130
amy07 said:
Ellen & Becky - I'm with ya on the adjustments and on the phone more than just "dialing for dollars". I NEED to get organized and create a system. I also find that I spend ALOT of time on the phone with my Team too! I've made up my mind........I'm hiring an assistant to help with the "things that don't make me money (labeling,etc)........my 8yo son!! He just doesn't know it yet!

I say to myself quite often that I can't wait until my little guy is old enough to label, stamp, and staple!!!(he's 3 1/2 right now!)

• #1,131
I hear y'all on the need for an assistant. I had Holiday Market 2 days last weekend, and then a show on Wed., Thursday, tomorrow, and Sunday. I swear my head is spinning. I can't remember if I did my last call to my hosts this weekend, as I most likely did them while driving to my shows on Wed and Thurs. The adjustment requests are coming in, I have about 5-6 December host kits to get out in the mail. Oh boy!!!

Didn't get many contacts in today, but...........I had a meeting with next week's host about her signing up. She had decided she wants to become a consultant, so she just wanted to talk a little bit more about it, as well as talk about her upcoming show.

I received a phone message from one of my customers that ordered the Mandoline last week at the booth, but received the wrong item. We played phone tag, and I left her a message to call me again.

I left a couple more phone messages, including one for next week's host. I also sent out a couple of e-mails to people I met at last week's booth. Some were customer care related, others were "Winner's" of the free cooking show, that left there e-mail, but no phone number.

I am going to try to get a few more calls in the morning. Right now I am off to prepare for my shows for Saturday and Sunday.

• #1,132
Gone for the day tomorrow to a Fundraiser - all of my contacts for the weekend will be there!

• #1,133
I collected a $50 order for my SIL's party.

I submitted a catty show (only $211, but still a show!)

I got more orders from my SIL too. We are really close to closing her show. It's just over $400 now. I asked her about the opportunity again but no luck. I keep hoping she'll change her mind one of these days....

I have my combo PL/PC show tomorrow. I'll keep you posted!

• #1,134
raebates said:
After they'd gone, one of the servers asked if I did PC. I said I did. She told me she almost signed up to do it five years ago, and she's been thinking, recently, of giving it a try. I told her, "There's room on my team, and I'd love to have you join me."

I almost snorted my coffee Rae! Your comment is a wonderfully genuine and honest thing to say!

I have not been on this thread until now (too much was happening in my business at one time and I just couldn't embrace one more thing). Now that I'm moving next month and having to build my business somewhere new, I need the accountability this thread offers (not to mention the support!)

So, more posts to follow!

-leggy

• #1,135
Well, I am back from my fundraiser.......only $200 in sales, but 4 bookings - 3 for January!!!:balloon:
My January is now completely full (10 Cooking Shows)- I have no choice but to start booking February. Most of the people who have booked for January have sortof shrugged off the host bonus - that isn't the driving force behind them booking.
One booked to get cookware (I didn't have an open date that worked for her before Christmas), and several booked because they are excited about the stoneware sale. I do have 3 hosts who booked specifically to get the extra $$ - one today was going to book Feb. until she found out about the host bonus.

• #1,136
ChefBeckyD said:
Well, I am back from my fundraiser.......only $200 in sales, but 4 bookings - 3 for January!!!:balloon:
My January is now completely full (10 Cooking Shows)- I have no choice but to start booking February. Most of the people who have booked for January have sortof shrugged off the host bonus - that isn't the driving force behind them booking.
One booked to get cookware (I didn't have an open date that worked for her before Christmas), and several booked because they are excited about the stoneware sale. I do have 3 hosts who booked specifically to get the extra $$ - one today was going to book Feb. until she found out about the host bonus.

Becky how in the world do you get the stamina to do so many shows?!?! This is the first time I have ever been booked so much, and I cannot keep up with the paperwork!! I am so open to your suggestions so please share.

Show last night with so-so sales, but a Feb booking
Show this afternoon - only 1 guest showed up-sales so-so and 1 booking for January.
It seems I cannot fill in December the way I wanted, but January is looking good so far with 6 shows and Feb has 2. I still have 6 shows left for this month, so I'm hoping (and praying) for some high sales and LOTS of bookings. Of course some signed (& qualified by the end of the year) recruits would be even better!!:angel: :angel:

• #1,137
I also had a show today. There were about 6-7 guests plus the host. Sales were $263, with no outside orders, and we closed before I left. The host ordered the Stir Fry Skillet, so thats 100 POR points for me. (for a total of 763 so far.) No solid bookings, but I may get one cooking and one catalog show out of it. Both asked me to call in January.

On my way home, I stopped at their local Wal-Mart, and left a mini catalog and opportunity brochure with the clerk. Didn't get the chance to get her info.

I also tried making a couple of calls, but only got answering machines, wrong numbers, or some one answering, but the person I was looking for was not home.

I have another show tomorrow, and am hoping to get at least one booking from it. I only have 3 more shows for November (for a total of about 6-7) and only have about 5-6 shows on the calendar for December, and 3 for January.

• #1,138
I must say that you ladies have inspired me to start doing the 3-2-1! I have been lurking on this thread for awhile & can't believe how much progress you all have made! I really slacked off this year, but want to pick my business up again, so I've decided to do this. I think it will help if I hold myself accountable here!

I had a show today. Not too bad in sales, just under $500. I booked a show for January 12 out of 5 guests (2 of whom were married--they booked). Plus I think the host will be a future hostess--she & her husband really enjoyed the show. I may eventually get her to join too. I have a show tomorrow--7 are expected. I'm hoping for a December booking. I still have 2 more shows this month. I would like one or two more--we'll see!

I have 2 recruit leads for January--my first real leads in 2 1/2 years! Yea!! One of them booked for December-has to get back to me on a date. She's from my show last Thursday & the host of that show already offered to do one of her first shows! I also got a spring & May booking from that show. I'm excited about the May one because this person does a HWC show every year with a certain consultant, but all of her friends & family have switched to me--looks like she is now too!

I did a Taste of Home cooking school on Tuesday. That's where my other recruit lead is from. I have 5 people who wanted shows & 4 who wanted bridal registries or showers that I need to call. Plus my drawing winner. I wanted to call them on Wednesday, but I lost my voice from the show! Then I had a show Thursday, went out with my husband Friday night & had a show this afternoon. So I'll call tomorrow evening. I also need to host coach my last November show. Then little by little I'll work on calling everyone else who filled out a slip. Everyone who checked they want a catalog is going to get a 10% off their order coupon if they place an order by the end of November--want those sell a thon points! Actually, maybe I'll do a bigger discount for this month & a 10% off next month since we can earn PC $.

I'm also going to start doing my customer care calls again. I stopped after calling my January shows since I was too tired during my pregnancy. So I'm going to call my September guests--don't have any October shows.

Oh--and some exciting news! My MIL told me that she needed some business cards. One of the ladies she knows used to sell a few years ago--she was a director for awhile. Anyway, she still has people ask her if she sells or knows someone who does & she wants to refer them to me! Plus my MIL said someone from work wants to have a show!

Thanks for starting this thread! I'm hoping in a couple of months of doing the 3-2-1 that I can be filling dates for 2-3 months out because I'm booked!

• #1,139
I just had a $700 show tonight. I have a catalog show I contacted today at only $150. I closed another show yesterday to input $700 and another show closing at $200.

1. I have one almost recruit to call tomorrow. We're carpooling to our cluster meeting Monday. She's using her show next week to start her business.

2. I have another host to follow up on and invite to Monday cluster.

3. I have another ready to sign when we get our time zones together Sunday.

Two would be great! It would give my level 1 for conference.

• #1,140
I had another "Combo" Partylite/PC party tonight. This one went MUCH BETTER!

Sales are at $713 (with a couple more orders coming in)
1 December booking (another combo show)
1 December Catalog show booked too.

DD had a soccer tournament all day today, so the show was my 3-2-1.

• #1,141
amy07 said:
Becky how in the world do you get the stamina to do so many shows?!?! This is the first time I have ever been booked so much, and I cannot keep up with the paperwork!! I am so open to your suggestions so please share.

Show last night with so-so sales, but a Feb booking
Show this afternoon - only 1 guest showed up-sales so-so and 1 booking for January.
It seems I cannot fill in December the way I wanted, but January is looking good so far with 6 shows and Feb has 2. I still have 6 shows left for this month, so I'm hoping (and praying) for some high sales and LOTS of bookings. Of course some signed (& qualified by the end of the year) recruits would be even better!!:angel: :angel:

Amy - this is still pretty new for me too - having this many shows in a month.

Honestly, I get alot of support, and encouragement from my Director, and Sr. Dr. (don't have an advanced director). They are both incredible!

One thing my director has been talking about at our cluster meetings is focus (from the book The Power of Focus). She has been stressing focusing on what you do best, and not stressing out so much about what you don't do as well. I'm not great with paperwork, etc......so I do the bare minimum with that stuff. I keep everything very simple - I've been using Belinda Ellsworth's Power Hour System for organizing - it's very simple, and keeps what you need all in one place. That along with 3-2-1 is all I do. Everything else I do is concentrating on my show - because that is where I excel, and where I get the most delight in my business. I LOVE doing shows!:love: I have finally found a show style that is me - and I do that. I don't do games, or alot of the extra things that work for other people. I do simple demos, talk about how much I love the products, and the company, and get to know the people at the show, and what they love about PC - that's it.

So, my paperwork sucks - and my office is a mess. If my office were clean, it would mean I wasn't doing many shows, and had plenty of time to clean it.;)
As it is, I barely have time to get my dishes washed and my kit repacked. But that is all I need to do the show!

My SD called me the other day to do some coaching on keeping things together when doing 3-4 shows a week. She basically said to focus on only those things that will keep my business moving forward - don't neglect Host Coaching calls and keep doing 3-2-1. Everything else can wait.

I have 10 shows booked in January - but I know that typically, some January shows are cancelled/rescheduled due to weather, illness, etc.....so I think I will be back to an 8 show a month schedule then - and that is where I want to be.
Oh - and I'm looking forward to Dec 11th (my last Dec. show) and then just kicking back and enjoying time with my family. My first Jan. Show is the 8th.....so I'll actually have 4 weeks off.:thumbup:

• #1,142
becky, thanks for your honesty. Right now my "office" is literally just stacks of papers/files and totes of supplies that I haven't had the chance to organize! And I agree, right now my focus has been just "doing the shows" and getting bookings. Wish I could sign a few more recruits too!

• #1,143
amy07 said:
becky, thanks for your honesty. Right now my "office" is literally just stacks of papers/files and totes of supplies that I haven't had the chance to organize! And I agree, right now my focus has been just "doing the shows" and getting bookings. Wish I could sign a few more recruits too!
My supply order from the last 2 months are still in their original boxes - and I just grab stuff out of them as I need them!:eek:

• #1,144
I started my 3-2-1 tonight! Pretty good results! I had a show today with 7 guests--2 bookings, one for Nov. 25 & one for Dec. 14! Sales were ok. None of my shows have been very high this month, thank goodness I have 7! Then this evening, I made 8 calls. One was to a host to go over her packet--which she forgot at work. So I'm calling tomorrow afternoon. Then one was to today's host because I forgot to ask her which special she wanted.

The rest of the calls were to people I met at a vendor event last week. I called four of them about hosting a show--got one Dec. 10 booking and one Jan. 17 booking. I had to leave messages for the other two. Then I called two about a wedding shower or registry. I need to call one back in June--but I also got an order from her for a Christmas gift. The other I had to leave a message with her mom because she wasn't home.

I'm pretty pleased with these results! I have a cluster meeting tomorrow, so I may only get the host coaching call I tried to do today done in the afternoon. My 2 1/2 year old daughter has decided she doesn't need naps anymore, so between her & my month old I can't make many calls during the day anymore. And we don't venture out much during the day to make other contacts! But I'll try Tuesday! I'm thinking of wearing my PC sweatshirt to library storytime!;)

• #1,145
It was my birthday today so I didn't do many calls. I did close my SIL's show at just over $500 in commissionable sales though.

I have at least 10 calls to make tomorrow (today) so I will keep you posted!

• #1,146
Happy birthday, Ellen. Hope it was everything you wished for.

• #1,147
raebates said:
Happy birthday, Ellen. Hope it was everything you wished for.

Thanks! It was the least eventful birthday I've ever had but it's one more year God has given me and I am greatful for that!

DH and I will celebrate at a later date (when he get's paid LOL!) I got a lot of hugs and kisses from my family so that was very nice!

• #1,148
Christ Follower said:
It was my birthday today so I didn't do many calls. I did close my SIL's show at just over $500 in commissionable sales though.

I have at least 10 calls to make tomorrow (today) so I will keep you posted!

Happy Birthday Ellen!!:balloon: :balloon:

• #1,150
I am having the worse time getting a hold of people today!!! I will keep trying b/c I have about 15 calls to make, but I keep getting answering machines and "I'll call you right backs."

I did go drop off 10 MORE catalogs to a very demanding catalog show host.

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711