• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
Did some host coaching last night, but that's it. I talked with one person face to face. I'm closing a show tonight, then I plan to make calls.

I'm closing an $800 show today. I'm going with my husband to deliver a computer to a customer who has limited English. I'm going to give her one of my minis and a business opportunity brochure. I'm calling my Saturday host to confirm things (she didn't answer yesterday). I have a name of someone who wants to book from a show this week that I'm calling to book for November. I have two other clients that have wanted to book, but never have pinned down a date. Today we are. I'm looking at November. I have 9 so far. I'm shooting for 12. Sounds crazy, but with limited days in December I want the sales. I'm so close to Level 1.

I closed my big show today and posted my new "highest show" total! It was $1278! She even told me she wanted to book next year when the new catalog comes out.

I have more calls to make so I'll keep you posted....

lockhartkitchen said:
I'm closing an $800 show today. I'm going with my husband to deliver a computer to a customer who has limited English. I'm going to give her one of my minis and a business opportunity brochure. I'm calling my Saturday host to confirm things (she didn't answer yesterday). I have a name of someone who wants to book from a show this week that I'm calling to book for November. I have two other clients that have wanted to book, but never have pinned down a date. Today we are. I'm looking at November. I have 9 so far. I'm shooting for 12. Sounds crazy, but with limited days in December I want the sales. I'm so close to Level 1.

That's wonderful! I only have 3 November so far but still have 5 shows to do this month so I'm hoping to get my calendar full.

I had a show last night that is at $789.25. Will definitely be at $800 when she closes next week. Will be booking a November catty show with a guest that didn't make it. I was really bad at the show and didn't ask a single sole to host. Ugh! I definitely prejudged everyone on their demeanor and they all seemed to be happy to order, but not at all interested in anything else. I am so mad at myself for not asking! I have another show tonight and will ask everyone!!!!!!

Christ Follower said:
I closed my big show today and posted my new "highest show" total! It was $1278! She even told me she wanted to book next year when the new catalog comes out.

WTG Ellen, I am glad you got your computer back working again.

I have been making some calls but have been avoiding CS due to fatigue and knowing I needed to get things accomplished.

Will check in again.

Christ Follower said:

WAHOOO!!!! Great Job!

Made a bunch of calls today and got a lot of machines....

Did ask one lady to host that I ran into....she said no but would like to place a small order.

Still have a couple more calls to make to get to "real" people....

Closed a show.Made several calls. Five contacts. One show scheduled. One possible show.Not bad for an evening's work.

Spoke with a person who has been working on a catalog show.
Spoke with a person with last minute need for a house warming gift, which was good for me since I am cash poor right now so it got some products off my shelf. I brought several items with me & met her at a restaurant and we discussed the gift. I had hoped it would get some curious people to ask questions. We were seated to far off to the corner and no questions - but at least I tried.

She is a good friend who hosts & orders regularly. We are discussing her doing a bridal shower for her sister. She took a mini catalog and said she would be circling wanted products for me to call her boyfriend back with ideas for Christmas.

I also left several mini-catalogs at the restaurant. I know it isn't a live contact but hopefully someone will see one and give me a call.

Spoke with five people today. Took a couple of orders and firmed up a November party. Love my job!

whew! I thought I was busy! You guys are rockin'!!
Show last night was a double party - 2 hosts, 2 guest lists. One is pushing $400 (she had $300 before I got there, and only had 2 guests show up), the other is pushing $600! THREE recruit leads, and 2 bookings with follow ups to 2 more. I'm gonna really work on 1 host to sign - I mean she would have 4 bookings, and 2 recruit leads to boot! Nothing like getting the bonus for promoting to FD right off the bat!

Worked a craft fair today, my 1st ever. Can I say pure GOLD! 4 shows booked at the fair, 3 strong recruit leads and I haven't had a chance to go thru the DPDS yet!

LOVING THIS JOB!

All right, Amy! Way to work your business!

Sarah, it's not too late to ask those guests at your show about hosting! You can follow up with the BIG MAC (morning after) calls, or the OUT OF THE BOX calls.

Amy, way to go!!

I have had a horrible headache the last few days. Friday was my once a month BUNCO night out, so didn't get any phone calls in. Today, I had a booth at a local Elks Lodge. They were having a children's carnival (small) and a Pig Roast. Not a great turnout. Didn't get anyone to give me their information, but I probably spoke to about a dozen people. One was a person I met in August at the same location. We confirmed she will host a show in December, but I don't have it on my calendar yet. One man took a catalog. He and his ex-wife separated, and she took everything, so he wants some good quality kitchen stuff that will last him a long time. I will keep my fingers crossed for a good order there!

My kid's elementary school had a fundraiser Trivia Night last night where I got to meet some new parents - one mom got to asking if I worked outside the home and I said yes I'm a PC consultant to which she replied - I'd love to host a holiday show - this is best time of year to do one. And that she hasn't known a consultant in a long time. My daughter is going to her daughter's b-day party this week so I will call her after the weekend to set her date. 2 other moms from school are also going to do shows soon just need to set dates. Can't wait! And I got a registry order today out of the blue - gotta love it!

Just came home from a show. Sales around $356 with more coming in.
Booked a November show, one possible show after the new year and one recruit lead I will follow up with in a couple of days....

It is Sunday so I am not suprised you all have not reported today...

I did collect an order for $19.50 for a host (from someone she didn't invite)

I was supposed to close a show today, but she told me she should have an additional $300 or so coming in so she wants to wait till Wed or Thurs.

I also spoke to a catty host that should be ready to close her show late this coming week.

I have a really busy week this week so most of my contacts will have to come from the shows I'll be doing.

Good luck this week everyone!

I haven't posted on here in a while!!! But here it goes... I have had a total of 3 shows this month..... I have one show booked for Dec, two so far in Nov and four more to go this month... I have some people to follow up on with show dates.... from one of my shows this month.....

Good to see you back and doing well Leah....

Well doing well... not sure about coming down with a horrible cold... But biz wise I am doing good!!!

ok, did a show yesterday for one of my recruits - she had a family emergency that she had to go out of town for. So, sales were low for that, but she will have 2, maybe 3 possible bookings. So I think she will be happy with that. Oh, and did I mention a recruit lead to boot?!? I think that should cheer her up!

So, I'm totally exhausted! But I let DH pick my drawing winner last night for the craft fair I did on Saturday so I'll be calling her and sorting thru the other slips and making calls on those today. Also got to fit in some host coaching as well.

Oh, but here is something else. Remember I was saying that one of my hosts from Friday night was expecting an online order to come thru for cookware? It did! $200 worth of cookware! Oh yeah, baby!! Nothing like getting an order like that in your email!

Yeah, baby! Go Amy!

Today - I talked with 3 upcoming hosts - all of them are checking their schedules and getting back to me in the next couple of days with dates for their (probably all) November shows - yea! And I got a booking for a vendor fair out of the blue at an elementary school for November as well. I now have 2 vendor events, 2 cooking shows, and at least 3 more to book - probably an additional 2 as well. It's going to be a crazy month!

Even with no voice (cold) I still managed to do 3-2-1.

Let me begin by saying, this is ALL the Lord's doing.....

Moved one show from the 21st of this month to the 18th of November (at least if she had to re-scedule it was to a SAT month)

Booked a Combo PC/PL party for Nov. 10th.

Booked a kitchen show for Nov. 15th

Lost a Decmeber 6th show because........

I SIGNED HIM AS A RECRUIT!!!!! Got everything submitted online tonight!

Forgot to mention that I made another call to a potential booking and she wont get her husband's scedule till the end of the month but may book late November or early December....

Christ Follower said:
Lost a Decmeber 6th show because........

I SIGNED HIM AS A RECRUIT!!!!! Got everything submitted online tonight!

I'd lose that show any day! Great job!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

ok, so yesterday I did some host coaching and post show host coaching. Really tried to get my last host to sign and take her bookings from her show. She's interested in the biz, but "not at this time".
I also started making calls from the fair, and booked another show!! I'm excited, but nervous too! My October is just starting as the majority of my shows are at the end of the month and I already have 13 cooking shows in November, so I'm not sure where I will put any possible bookings from my October shows! But I will take this "problem" over the alternative any day! I really want to earn the cruise, so I know that it's "do or die" at this point in the year, so wish me luck.

I spent last night getting catalogs, host kits, and guest packets ready for upcoming shows. The only call I made was to arrange payment for an online order. I have plans in the works to call people tonight, so I hope to make up the contacts. :)

Way to go Ellen!

Monday, I did not do 3-2-1. I attended my new recruit's first cooking show.

Today, I left a few messages with current hosts. Closed out a $217 catty show, Spoke with my host for this Saturday's show, and made two more potential host / wedding registry/shower calls. I need to call one of them back tomorrow, and the wedding registry lead asked me to call her back at the beginning of next year, since she is not getting married until May08.

did some host coaching calls last night and also did a product adjustment for a couple that I met at the craft fair over the weekend. They were so happy that I was willing to help them get their pan replaced instead of just having them buy a new one. I'm thinking they will be purchasing a new pan after all, just a larger one and WITH ME!
Also touched base with some of my team, my newest recruit has 2 shows scheduled for this weekend and also has 2 catty shows in the works. SO, hopefully she will qualify this month. I have another recruit that if she would just submit her 2 finished shows she would be qualified this month too! Her first show is over $1000 and her 2nd show is almost $600! The anticipation is KILLING me!
I'm working the phone today to get some cattys for November and also I'm going to actively seek out some daytime shows! I really feel like there should be a good market in my area for those, but unfortunately I have not been able to find anyone willing to do those!

Did some host coaching and made three contacts. One definite show and one possible. Not bad. :)

Rae, what is your schedule like? You amaze me with your results!!

I'm not all that amazing. :rolleyes:

Which schedule are you talking about? My PC show schedule varies. In the recent past I've had 4 to 6 shows in an average month. Not long ago, I set a goal for myself to have 8 to 12 shows each month. I will have 8 shows transmitted in October, so I'm beginning to reach my goal.

My contact schedule is pretty simple. I have an alarm on my cell phone that goes off at 6:55 every weeknight. At that point I make my calls. I do host coaching, if needed, and then CCC's. I generally work my way through a particular show in an evening. (I print off and use the show summary report from PP.) If I don't have three live contacts from those calls, I'll move on to the next show.

If I don't have any of those calls that need to be made, I simply look through my contacts and see who I haven't talked to in a while. I make sure to mention PC during these calls, but it's honestly not the main topic of conversation. I really call to check up on people and see how they're doing. I think this has helped me build a good, loyal customer base. As Jeffrey Gittomer says, satisfied customers will willingly go somewhere else. Loyal customers are the goal.

If you mean my personal schedule, that varies, too. I'm currently working about 30 hours per week at a temp job. I expect it to last for a couple more weeks. Besides that, I do a lot of publication design for my home-based ministry/business. Currently that involves publications for an upcoming youth event, publications for a friend's speaking ministry, publications for a new ministry our church is launching, a new directory for our church, and the end-stages of a book I'm helping my pastor to write.

So, are you sorry you asked? Basically, I sit down at the end of the month and look over what I have scheduled for the next month. I do that at the start of the week, too. I plan out my available dates for PC at least a month in advance.

As I mentioned on another thread, my only son is away at school, so I don't have to worry about him. The Furry Guy works second shift, so he's not home in the evenings. I can be as busy as I want, or not.

While I realize it sounds like I have no time to myself, I actually schedule "slug days" fairly regularly. I generally protect Sundays as my time to rest (naps are a gift from God) and spend time with The Furry Guy.

Getting some progress today already - have left 3 messages and booked one show for November 6th! I love those early in the month shows. Hoping to book four more shows this week for November. I also emailed another girl I know and she will do a show in last week of Jan/first week of February depending on which host special she likes better. So I'm started to even get next year as well. My cousin who lives in St. Louis (I'm in a suburb of Chicago) wants me to come down and do a show but it will probably be in January as my husband has crazy work hours November & December (retail store manager) so he wouldn't be able to cover me being gone for a weekend. I love the thought of actually being busy in January as well. Good luck to everyone - keep up those calls!

I made my 3 contacts today. You'll love this. One of my calls was to decline an invitation to another DS party. (I'll be in Chicago. :)) As we talked, I mentioned to her that, when she's ready to do another party, I'd love to do a PC party at her house. She laughed and said she does need to do a PC party. She loves the products. I've promised her that I will let her know when stoneware is on special.So, 3-2-1 results, I have a party "scheduled" for possibly February. Next spring for sure. :)

Oh this bites big time.... I was supposed to have two shows this week and I had to turn them into catalog shows becasue I have sever bronchitis and I can't do any cooking shows.... OH Man I am so upset..... but what am I to do???

attempted some calls yesterday, got a lot of machines!! But I did get catty show for November. AND I am SOOOO happy about that. I'm tring to cram as many cattys in as I can get so that I have a buffer for the cruise. I also did some host coaching. It's looking good!!

I've gotten lazy with my 3-2-1, mainly because I'm pretty much booked, I have a few empty spaces for Nov. & Dec. but was sorta holding those for bookings at shows.
Anyway, after our cluster meeting last night, I was challenged to go home and do some calling. But it was 9pm when I got home.........to 2 phone messages from people about PC!
Talked to a host who's show is the middle of Nov. She asked if there was any way she could move her show CLOSER! I had one date - Nov 3 - available, because a fundraiser had to move their date. She took it! She kept apologizing for moving her date, and I finally told her it was actually a win/win. I told her it would never be a problem to move a show closer in (as long as I have an open date!)!:thumbup:

The next call was to a lady who has a Girl Scout Fundraiser scheduled for November.......she wanted to know if she could book a Cookie Swap party for herself for Dec.........ummmmm, yeah!

The funny thing is - when I saw the names and who had called, I was, in my heart, prepared for 2 people calling to cancel their shows......and it ended up all good! I'm thinking I need a bit more faith.:rolleyes:

way to go Becky! That is awesome!!

I finally stamped my mini-holiday catalogs and handed some out today at my son's preschool. I didn't get any contact info of the people that I don't know personally though, I figure I follow up at school. It did give me a chance to learn a few first name's of people I didn't know already though.

I plan on making a few phone calls once the boys go down for naps. I have a host to call and close a show, one host coaching call and then a few follow up calls to make. Hopefully I'll get at least one booking from that. I want my November to fill up! Good news is I talked to Friday's host last night and she has @ 17 people coming. WAHOOO!!!!!!

I will be doing my 3-2-1 at my show tonight....keep you posted.

BTW, it's the combo PL/PC party I was talking about in another thread....

Made my three contacts today. One was with someone who has been having shows for a few years. She feels that the consultant she had at her most recent party just did it because she felt obligated. (It's a friend-of-a-friend situation.) She made it pretty clear that she didn't like to drive all the way (about 35 minutes) to her home. She asked me if she could call me the next time she's ready to do a party. Honestly, I don't like to take hosts away from other consultants. However, I did not approach her about switching. I encouraged her before her party (she's a hairdresser at the salon I patronize), and asked her today how it went. I like having a potential new host, just don't exactly love the way I got her.

Just came back from a LAME combo PL/PC party....

$60 in sales so far. (PL lady did well + she got 3 bookings)

I booked another combo party (sigh) for Nov. 13th.

Gave biz. info to one of the guests.

Asked as many people as I could (although it was difficult b/c I only got 2 orders) and guess what? There was a PC consultant in the audience. great.

oh, Ellen I feel for you on that one! And Rae too! But Rae, if she wants you she's going to book with you no matter what. Personally, I don't think a 35 minute drive is anything to complain about. But that could be because I live in the boonies and it takes me almost that long to get to a stoplight! Well, not quite, but it does seem like it at times!! It must've just been the day. Not too good on my end either, but not quite that bad.
The only calls I was able to get in where trying to close out some shows, team calls, and attempted host coaching. I've got a show tonight so wish me luck, it's only my 3rd of the month so I'm hoping to get some Dec or Jan bookings!!

Ellen - I'm so sorry! Who went first with the demo? Did the PL rep use PC for her recipes (Like SA, etc.....) Do you think no one was interested because they are customers of the the PC lady in the crowd? That had to stink!

Rae - I agree w/ Amy. If she isn't happy with the consultant, she won't rebook with her anyway, so she's going to find someone else and it might as well be you! And she'll fall in love with you, and you'll have a customer for life!:love:

I talked to 2 hosts yesterday and did some host coaching/recipe selection. Had a show last night that was funny. Jean DeVries (From here on CS) came to observe......so of course, nothing went right! First, all of the guests were late, and we finally got started around 7:30. I forgot to do the minute cake at the beginning, and was doing 30 Min Chicken, and Garlic Biscuit Bites......well, the micro was lower wattage - the chicken didn't get done, and I burned the biscuits! BUT! I now have another booking for Nov. and one for Jan. The hosts for Nov. are a couple - she is an ob-gyn, and he is a SAHD. She was encouraging him to sell PC, and I talked to him about it....and he asked me more questions while I was taking orders......and I think it is a big possibility that he will sign when they have their show!:thumbup:

Plus - the host is someone who has been talking about selling for over a year - eventually she will be on my team ~ I know it!

Thanks, Amy and Becky. The ironic part is that she's about 35 minutes from me, too. I don't feel guilty, just sorry for the other consultant.My contacts today will be at a show. She had a pretty good show last fall and is looking forward to another one tonight.

Ellen-I feel ya on the combo party. I generally don't do them, I usually only find out about it after the show is booked! Ugh!

Rae-Don't feel too bad about the other consultant. We work really hard to keep our hosts happy and if someone else doesn't, well, then that's really just on them. I do hope though, that she knows about the unhappy host so that she can learn from it.

I had to go have an ultrasound yesterday for some pelvic pain and ended up talking to the admitting person and radiologist about PC and giving them holiday catalogs. When I was walking out there wasn't anyone at the front desk so I just went ahead and left some more mini's in the waiting room.

I have a show today with an expected attendance of 15, so will be doing my contacts there. Wahoo!!! I can't wait!

Just home from my party. It was fun! Repeat host. Seven "legal" guests. (There were several teenage girls.) One of them was the host's grandma-in-law from Pennsylvania. She apologized for not ordering, but she's a 91-year-old widow who doesn't cook much. She did tell me that she had a wonderful time. She also asked for the recipe for my Caramel Apple Trifle.Two solid bookings (October catty & December cooking), with three possibles. Gave out my new "Think About It" booklets. We'll see what happens. Oh, yeah, and one of the girls, a twelve-year-old, is interested in becoming a consultant to put herself through college. I believe I'll stay in touch with her. ;)

raebates said:
Just home from my party. It was fun! Repeat host. Seven "legal" guests. (There were several teenage girls.) One of them was the host's grandma-in-law from Pennsylvania. She apologized for not ordering, but she's a 91-year-old widow who doesn't cook much. She did tell me that she had a wonderful time. She also asked for the recipe for my Caramel Apple Trifle.

Two solid bookings (October catty & December cooking), with three possibles. Gave out my new "Think About It" booklets. We'll see what happens.
Oh, yeah, and one of the girls, a twelve-year-old, is interested in becoming a consultant to put herself through college. I believe I'll stay in touch with her. ;)

What are your Think About It booklets???

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711