• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Way to Order Gifts for Several People?

In summary, when ordering gifts for multiple people at various addresses as a consultant, you can either use PC dollars or do a "consultant gift" order. However, using PC dollars may involve extra postage costs, while a "consultant gift" order allows for personal delivery or direct shipping. It's important to evaluate your options and choose the best method for your situation.
Aurora
How should I order gifts for multiple people at various addresses, either as "consultant gift" or using PC dollars, if possible? TIA! I mean, I know "how", I'm just trying to figure out the BEST way, yk?

Don't do consultant gift unless it's a gift for a customer/host. That's something that is considered a tax write off and you don't want to be using it for a personal gift.

...if it's $150, do it as your own Catalog Show and get the Hostess Special@ 60% off!!!

If you want to use PC$ you'll need to do it as a personal order to you, with the warranty in your name and re-package & mail to the appropriate people or hand deliver. But depending on the weight of the items, you may still be paying a lot in postage.

Individual orders (or a catalog show if sales are high enough) and paying direct shipping will get to them faster and be less hassle, but you can't use the PC$ :( Another up side to this route is having the warranties in the appropriate names and helping your commissionable sales for the month.

Hi there! Ordering gifts for multiple people at different addresses can definitely be a bit tricky, but don't worry, I'm here to help. As a consultant, you have a few options for ordering gifts for your clients.One option would be to use PC dollars, if you have enough in your account. This way, you can purchase the gifts at a discounted rate and have them shipped directly to your clients' addresses. Just make sure to double check the shipping addresses before placing the order.Another option would be to place a "consultant gift" order. This allows you to purchase products at a discounted rate and have them shipped to yourself. From there, you can personally deliver the gifts to your clients or ship them to their individual addresses.Ultimately, the best way to order gifts will depend on your specific situation and preferences. I suggest weighing the pros and cons of each option and deciding which one works best for you. I hope this helps, and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. Happy gifting!

What is the best way to order gifts for several people?

The best way to order gifts for several people is to create a list of all the individuals you need to buy gifts for, along with their preferences and budget. Then, browse through online stores or visit physical stores to find gifts that match each person's preferences and fit within your budget. Finally, place all the orders at once to save time and money on shipping.

Should I order all the gifts from one store or multiple stores?

It depends on your personal preference and the availability of gifts in different stores. Ordering from one store can save time and shipping costs, but it may limit your options. On the other hand, ordering from multiple stores may give you a wider range of gift options, but it may also increase the overall cost.

How can I ensure that all the gifts will arrive on time?

The best way to ensure timely delivery of gifts is to place the orders well in advance and keep track of their shipping status. You can also opt for express shipping or choose a store that guarantees delivery before a specific date. In case of any delays, always have a backup plan in place.

What are some budget-friendly options for ordering gifts for several people?

If you are on a budget, consider buying gifts in bulk or choosing affordable yet thoughtful gifts. You can also take advantage of sales, discounts, and promotions offered by various stores. Another budget-friendly option is to make homemade gifts or opt for personalized gifts that are often cheaper than store-bought items.

Is it better to have the gifts shipped directly to the recipients or to my address?

It depends on your personal preference and the type of gifts you are ordering. If the gifts are fragile or require special handling, it may be better to have them shipped to your address first. However, if the gifts are small and can be easily shipped, it may be more convenient to have them shipped directly to the recipients to save time and shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking