• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Belinda Ellsworth Material? Looking for a Deal!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training materials and resources created by Belinda Ellsworth, including books, DVDs, and online courses. The cost of these materials varies and may sometimes be eligible for deals or discounts. Pampered Chef consultants can use their discount on Belinda Ellsworth material, but it is available for anyone to purchase and can be useful for those in the direct sales industry.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
I will be house bound after joint replacement , yet again for the month of Feb. and 1/2 of March. I would love to get my hands on some Belinda Ellsworth material to occupy my time. My budget does not allow me to buy it new for $116.00....Does anyone have anything they would like to sell cheap?
Let me know...:D

It's great that you are looking for ways to occupy your time during this period of recuperation. Have you checked websites such as eBay or Amazon for pre-owned copies of Belinda Ellsworth's material? There may be some cheaper options available there. You could also try checking local thrift stores or second-hand bookstores in your area, where you may be able to find the material at a much lower price. Good luck!

1. Can I purchase Belinda Ellsworth material from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase Belinda Ellsworth material from Pampered Chef. We offer a variety of training materials and resources created by Belinda Ellsworth, including books, DVDs, and online courses.

2. How much do Belinda Ellsworth materials cost?

The cost of Belinda Ellsworth materials varies depending on the specific item. Please visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing.

3. Are there any deals or discounts available for Belinda Ellsworth material?

From time to time, we may offer promotions or discounts on Belinda Ellsworth material. Please check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for current deals and discounts.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on Belinda Ellsworth material?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants can use their discount on Belinda Ellsworth material. Please note that discounts may not be combined with other offers or promotions.

5. Is Belinda Ellsworth material only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, Belinda Ellsworth material is available for anyone to purchase. While the material is designed with Pampered Chef consultants in mind, it can be a valuable resource for anyone in the direct sales industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • DZmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kcmckay