• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth Summer Business Tips

In summary, Belinda Ellsworth, who runs the website "Step into Success," shares tips for jumpstarting a successful summer business. These tips include networking with new people daily, setting recruitment goals, working with motivated team members, staying in touch with the team, reading a new book, utilizing conversation starters, always carrying business materials, setting mid-year goals, preparing for conventions, and cherishing time with family and friends. Belinda's Steps to Success CD set is highly recommended for motivation and success in building a business.
PamperedGinger
Here is part of a newsletter from Belinda Ellsworth...Step into Success. She is AWESOME! I recommend you checking out her site.

Monday, July 11, 2005

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: SUMMER BUSINESS TIPS

Here are a few things to do to jumpstart your summer business.

1. Talk to at least one new person about your business every day.

2. Set a goal to recruit at least two new people into your group this month.

3. Work with the workers. Work with those on your team who want to promote. Define who they are. Who are your next leaders? Do some goal setting with each one to determine how you can best help them meet their goals.

4. Summertime is a busy time! Keep in touch with your team. Call, write or email them often.

5. Collect quotes that inspire you and refer to them when you are discouraged. Listen to upbeat music!

6. This summer read one new book, from cover to cover.

7. Wear something every day that’s a conversation starter. Your “Business is Great” pin is the perfect choice. This helps break the ice and encourages people to talk to you.

8. Take your business with you! Make sure you always have catalogs, literature, business cards, your date book . . . and always know your next two available dates to book a show!

9. The year is half over, so do some mid-year goal setting. What will you need to do (or not do) to meet your goals for 2005?

10. Convention tips: Bring an extra notepad and pens to take lots of notes on all the great things you’ll learn. Wear comfortable shoes for standing in long lines. Pack an empty duffle or tote for any “goodies” you might bring home. Pack snacks, gum, mints and water; and don’t forget a light sweater for those cool, air-conditioned meeting rooms. Bring lots of business cards and meet as many new people from other areas as possible. Have a wonderful conference experience!

11. We’ve talked endlessly about using cool, refreshing themes for summertime parties, but some of the most fun are Girls’ Night Out, Bingo, Mystery Hostess and team parties.

12. And . . . the most important tip of all: Cherish the time you spend with your family and friends this summer.

Have a great week!
---------------------------------------------------------------
When you receive this Thought for the Week, let it be a reminder to you to visit The Success Express for at least 15 minutes each day as part of your Power Hour.
---------------------------------------------------------------
*DON’T MISS THE JULY ISSUE OF STEP INTO SUCCESS*
Great tips and articles to help motivate and inspire you while you build your business! Check it out today!

www.stepintosuccess.com

My director gave me the Belinda Ellsworth Steps To Success CD set to listen to when I first got started, and I have listened to them three times, and passed them along to my recruits.

SHE IS AMAZING!

If you want motivation, ideas, words to say, and a good laugh, this is the best thing you can do for your business!

If she ever comes near you, go to her seminar...well worth it!

Rebecca Bilyeu
Future Director
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefbilyeu

I completely agree, Belinda Ellsworth is an amazing resource for anyone looking to improve their business skills. I highly recommend checking out her website and newsletter. Her tips for jumpstarting your summer business are spot on, especially the reminder to set goals and keep in touch with your team. And I love the idea of wearing something that starts conversations about your business, like a pin or shirt. Thanks for sharing this, I will definitely be checking out The Success Express and the July issue of Step into Success!

What are the top tips for growing my Pampered Chef business during the summer?

1. Stay organized and plan ahead: Make a schedule for parties and events, and keep track of inventory and orders to ensure a smooth summer season.2. Utilize social media: Connect with customers and potential hosts on social media platforms to promote your business and share new products.3. Offer outdoor cooking options: Take advantage of the warmer weather by hosting outdoor cooking parties or offering grilling recipes and products.4. Collaborate with other businesses: Partner with local businesses or community events to reach new customers and expand your network.5. Be flexible and adaptable: The summer months can bring unexpected events and schedule changes, so be prepared to adjust your plan and make the most of any opportunities that arise.

How can I keep my business active during summer months when people are on vacation?

1. Offer online ordering: Encourage customers to place orders online while they are away on vacation.2. Host virtual parties: Use video conferencing tools to host parties for customers who may not be able to attend in person.3. Focus on seasonal products: Offer summer-specific products and recipes to cater to customers' needs during the warmer months.4. Attend local events: Set up a booth at community events or farmers' markets to reach a wider audience.5. Offer incentives for hosts: Encourage hosts to continue booking parties during the summer by offering special incentives, such as free products or discounts.

How can I attract new customers during the summer?

1. Offer promotions or discounts: Create special offers or discounts for new customers to attract them to your business.2. Host a giveaway: Use social media to host a giveaway and attract new followers and potential customers.3. Collaborate with influencers: Partner with influencers or bloggers in your niche to reach new audiences and gain exposure for your business.4. Attend community events: Set up a booth at local events and hand out business cards or flyers to attract new customers.5. Utilize referrals: Encourage satisfied customers to refer their friends and family to your business by offering rewards or discounts.

What are some effective ways to increase sales during the summer?

1. Offer limited-time products: Create a sense of urgency by offering limited-time products or promotions during the summer.2. Host themed parties: Host parties with a specific theme, such as a summer BBQ or pool party, to attract customers and increase sales.3. Utilize the host rewards program: Encourage hosts to book parties by promoting the generous host rewards program and offering incentives for booking parties during the summer.4. Utilize email marketing: Keep customers engaged and informed about new products and promotions through email marketing during the summer.5. Provide exceptional customer service: Make sure to go above and beyond for your customers to build a loyal customer base and increase sales through positive word-of-mouth marketing.

What are some tips for balancing my business with summer activities?

1. Plan ahead: Make a schedule and prioritize your tasks to ensure your business doesn't interfere with your summer plans.2. Delegate tasks: Consider hiring an assistant or delegating tasks to family members or team members to free up some time for summer activities.3. Utilize downtime: Use free time during the summer, such as at the pool or on vacation, to brainstorm new ideas or plan for future parties and events.4. Take advantage of technology: Use mobile apps and online tools to manage your business on-the-go and save time.5. Remember to take breaks: Don't forget to take breaks and enjoy the summer season. Your business can wait, but summer won't last forever.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • cookingwithlove