• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Share Tips From Launch?

In summary, the most helpful thing for business was the 'carry less, sell more' strategy taught by the speaker. Other things that inspired Brenda were the testimonials and the 'carry less, sell more' strategy.
I would love to hear about the new products also [email protected]

Ok I am going to put on my "mean director" hat here. If you didn't make the investment to go--for whatever reason, I don't care....." please do NOT ASK about what happened. Wait like everyone else. This is YOUR business and you make the investment to go--or not go--for various reasons. Those of us who DO make the investment to go get the information first. That's the rule. You no go--you no learn info till after everyone else does.

Home Office will post everything you need to know on Sunday. Please don't ask for spoilers.

Forwarded PMs to those who asked. If you hear anything more, please PM me back.
Thank you, to the folks who helped us!

Last edited:
I kinda got the impression this is the kind of thing you are looking for:One of the things that "stuck" with me was during one of the testimonial talks, the woman gave an example of something that embarrassed and humiliated her. She said she decided to not let that moment define her, it was just one moment in time, and she dusted herself off and kept on going, learning from her mistake. I have thought a lot about what she said, and in a lot of ways I let little things define my business. The year Disney was our trip, I worked hard and to earn it, but at the end, just didn't have the recruits, and in many ways threw my hands up and said it's too hard. I let a small think define how I was going to work my business. Which by the way lead to a dead end. So my take away from her talk: figure out how to stay focused, our business is flexible not optional, don't let one moment define you, set huge and small goals, never stop learning.

My tip was when Jane (head of promotions) said that her pet peeve is when she hears consultants waiting until the month of the host special to call the host that wants that particular item "on sale"She said, "Folks, cookware, cutlery, and bamboo are 50% off EVERY MONTH of the year! They are not just a host special, so stop waiting to contact your potential hosts." "Have them host a show and get the higher dollar items at 50% and then take advantage of the booking benefit and get an item at 60% off to build a collection."

pjpamchef said:
I kinda got the impression this is the kind of thing you are looking for:

One of the things that "stuck" with me was during one of the testimonial talks, the woman gave an example of something that embarrassed and humiliated her. She said she decided to not let that moment define her, it was just one moment in time, and she dusted herself off and kept on going, learning from her mistake. I have thought a lot about what she said, and in a lot of ways I let little things define my business. The year Disney was our trip, I worked hard and to earn it, but at the end, just didn't have the recruits, and in many ways threw my hands up and said it's too hard. I let a small think define how I was going to work my business. Which by the way lead to a dead end. So my take away from her talk: figure out how to stay focused, our business is flexible not optional, don't let one moment define you, set huge and small goals, never stop learning.

Thank you! Yes, that is what I was looking for! 20 people might hear the same thing but take 20 different things away from it!

Brenda.the.chef said:
My tip was when Jane (head of promotions) said that her pet peeve is when she hears consultants waiting until the month of the host special to call the host that wants that particular item "on sale"

She said, "Folks, cookware, cutlery, and bamboo are 50% off EVERY MONTH of the year! They are not just a host special, so stop waiting to contact your potential hosts." "Have them host a show and get the higher dollar items at 50% and then take advantage of the booking benefit and get an item at 60% off to build a collection."

Oh my goodness....I have never thought of it that way! That is so dead on. Thank you Brenda for sharing this. You really got my mind going! I am one of those consultants that would make a list of what people want. Not anymore. I'm such a dork for not thinking this way before!!!!!

Thanks to all who shared a little with us. Some of you are lucky and have the conferences in your backyard. For me, each launch and Sizzle would cost me around a $1000, so $3000 for all 3. $1000 is a lot to spend for 1 day. We, too, are excited. I can understand the reasoning for not wanting to spoil the surprises for those that will be attending. But enough of slamming people that are excited and are having a hard time waiting.

Sandi

PAMPERED CHEF HOME OFFICE requests that information from the conferences NOT be shared until after the final one is held. Every year we have the same issues here on CS. Don't slam the people that are reminding people to follow the rules. It is too easy to mistakenly give info that shouldn't be shared when conversations are going on. - I did it last year on DCS. I felt awful that I did it and was reamed for it even after apologizing (I gave a product category, not what they were, but someone got very angry with me even though someone else had said even more - I had asked her to take it down so the surprise wasn't ruined and people wouldn't get upset and then in another conversation I had unconsciously said Grill). Nothing should be said and then no one will "slam" anyone.

I understand that some can't afford it or choose to spend their money on other things. I have done the same. I understand that we all want to know the details as soon as we can. We are adults and should be able to have a little patience. We all will know on Monday (someone said Sunday so maybe even before I think). It is only a few days and will not affect our businesses. If you MUST know then PM people you have friended that you know went already. Many of them will share privately.

Just don't get mad at those who are reminding us of the rules.

sandilou said:
Thanks to all who shared a little with us. Some of you are lucky and have the conferences in your backyard. For me, each launch and Sizzle would cost me around a $1000, so $3000 for all 3. $1000 is a lot to spend for 1 day. We, too, are excited. I can understand the reasoning for not wanting to spoil the surprises for those that will be attending. But enough of slamming people that are excited and are having a hard time waiting.

Sandi

Where do you live? It would also cost me at least that much each to attend so I don't. I live in Alaska.

pjpamchef said:
I kinda got the impression this is the kind of thing you are looking for:

One of the things that "stuck" with me was during one of the testimonial talks, the woman gave an example of something that embarrassed and humiliated her. She said she decided to not let that moment define her, it was just one moment in time, and she dusted herself off and kept on going, learning from her mistake. I have thought a lot about what she said, and in a lot of ways I let little things define my business. The year Disney was our trip, I worked hard and to earn it, but at the end, just didn't have the recruits, and in many ways threw my hands up and said it's too hard. I let a small think define how I was going to work my business. Which by the way lead to a dead end. So my take away from her talk: figure out how to stay focused, our business is flexible not optional, don't let one moment define you, set huge and small goals, never stop learning.

THIS is the type of thing I miss most about not having conference in Chicago!!! :cry: Would have LOVED to hear the other testimonials from other locations! Not that ours was not good as well, but it's different when you have the vast majority of people sitting with you and everyone gets to hear and experience the speaker. I hope some of these are posted on the website for all of us to hear.

I don't think the problem is people getting mad at those who remind us of the rules, but the other way arround. People who post not to break the rules who get mad at those who ask. If one wants to ask..so be it. If one wants to share the info confidentially...so be it. Some will break the rules, some won't. There is only ONE judge right? Life goes on. Please respect one another! This is a family oriented business!

<h2>1. How can I effectively market my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>One of the best ways to market your Pampered Chef business is through hosting cooking parties. Invite friends, family, and acquaintances to your home or have a virtual party and showcase the products while demonstrating how to use them. This allows potential customers to see the products in action and try them out for themselves. You can also utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to share photos and videos of your products and promote any special offers or events.</p><h2>2. How can I increase my sales and bookings?</h2><p>One effective strategy is to offer incentives or promotions for customers who book a party or make a purchase. This could include free products, discounts, or a gift with purchase. Additionally, follow up with customers after a party or sale to thank them and offer any ongoing support or assistance they may need. Building strong relationships with your customers can lead to repeat business and referrals.</p><h2>3. How can I stay organized and on top of orders and bookings?</h2><p>Invest in a planner or calendar specifically for your Pampered Chef business to keep track of upcoming parties, orders, and other important dates. Utilize the tools provided by Pampered Chef, such as the Consultant’s Corner, to manage bookings and track sales. It’s also helpful to set aside dedicated time each week for administrative tasks and staying organized.</p><h2>4. How can I expand my customer base beyond my immediate network?</h2><p>Consider partnering with other local businesses or organizations to reach a wider audience. For example, you could host a cooking demonstration at a local farmers market or collaborate with a health and wellness store to showcase healthy cooking with Pampered Chef products. You can also participate in community events and fairs to showcase your products and services and connect with potential customers.</p><h2>5. How can I continue to grow and improve as a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Take advantage of the training and resources offered by Pampered Chef, such as attending conferences and webinars, to learn new techniques and stay up to date on the latest products and promotions. It’s also important to continuously seek feedback from your customers and team members to identify areas for improvement and make adjustments as needed. Networking with other consultants and sharing tips and best practices can also help you grow and succeed in your business.</p>

1. How can I effectively market my Pampered Chef business?

One of the best ways to market your Pampered Chef business is through hosting cooking parties. Invite friends, family, and acquaintances to your home or have a virtual party and showcase the products while demonstrating how to use them. This allows potential customers to see the products in action and try them out for themselves. You can also utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to share photos and videos of your products and promote any special offers or events.

2. How can I increase my sales and bookings?

One effective strategy is to offer incentives or promotions for customers who book a party or make a purchase. This could include free products, discounts, or a gift with purchase. Additionally, follow up with customers after a party or sale to thank them and offer any ongoing support or assistance they may need. Building strong relationships with your customers can lead to repeat business and referrals.

3. How can I stay organized and on top of orders and bookings?

Invest in a planner or calendar specifically for your Pampered Chef business to keep track of upcoming parties, orders, and other important dates. Utilize the tools provided by Pampered Chef, such as the Consultant’s Corner, to manage bookings and track sales. It’s also helpful to set aside dedicated time each week for administrative tasks and staying organized.

4. How can I expand my customer base beyond my immediate network?

Consider partnering with other local businesses or organizations to reach a wider audience. For example, you could host a cooking demonstration at a local farmers market or collaborate with a health and wellness store to showcase healthy cooking with Pampered Chef products. You can also participate in community events and fairs to showcase your products and services and connect with potential customers.

5. How can I continue to grow and improve as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Take advantage of the training and resources offered by Pampered Chef, such as attending conferences and webinars, to learn new techniques and stay up to date on the latest products and promotions. It’s also important to continuously seek feedback from your customers and team members to identify areas for improvement and make adjustments as needed. Networking with other consultants and sharing tips and best practices can also help you grow and succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leshelman
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jetcitysandy
Replies
Views
raebates