• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Spare Iso Cranberry Tool to Spare?

In summary, the Iso Cranberry Tool Turn About is a versatile kitchen gadget made of durable plastic and designed to store, organize, and access up to 15 kitchen tools. It has a rotating base and four compartments. It is dishwasher safe and easy to assemble. It can hold larger kitchen tools such as spatulas and tongs.
spoiledchef
I'd love to get my hands on one of these if anyone has one they don't want or use. It doesn't have to be new, but I'd like it to be in good shape...no marks/scratches. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks.
Sherrie

Does this even exist? I have never seen one, but the possibiliy of it makes me excited!

I believe it was a Consultant incentive some years ago.....

It was a consultant incentive..shortly after we switched to the cranberry crates. I quit taking mine to shows because everyone wanted one! Mine proudly sits on my counter...use it everyday! :)

THERE WAS A CRANBERRY TOOL TURNABOUT??? AND I MISSED IT???

I want one!!

I believe I have found one everyone. YEAH!!!! Hopefully it'll all go through without a hitch.
Sherrie

Related to Anyone Have a Spare Iso Cranberry Tool to Spare?

What is the Iso Cranberry Tool Turn About?

The Iso Cranberry Tool Turn About is a versatile kitchen gadget designed to help you easily store, organize, and access your cooking tools. It has a rotating base with four compartments and can hold up to 15 kitchen tools.

What materials is the Iso Cranberry Tool Turn About made of?

The Iso Cranberry Tool Turn About is made of a durable plastic material that is BPA-free and safe for use in the kitchen. The cranberry color adds a pop of color to any kitchen decor.

Is the Iso Cranberry Tool Turn About dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Tool Turn About is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

How do I assemble the Iso Cranberry Tool Turn About?

Assembling the Iso Cranberry Tool Turn About is quick and easy. Simply twist the base onto the top portion until it clicks into place. Then, insert the dividers into the designated slots on the top portion. Your Iso Cranberry Tool Turn About is now ready to use!

Can the Iso Cranberry Tool Turn About hold larger kitchen tools?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Tool Turn About can hold a variety of kitchen tools, including larger ones like spatulas and tongs. The four compartments are designed to accommodate different sizes and shapes of tools for convenient storage and access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • prepchef