• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter

In summary, the Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter has a diameter of 12 inches and a height of 1.5 inches. It is both microwave and dishwasher safe, and made of durable stoneware material. It is also oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and comes with a 1-year warranty for any defects or damages. Contact customer service for further assistance.
spoiledchef
I'd love to get my hands on one of these if anyone has one they are not using or don't need. I'd prefer it be new, but as long as it's in great shape, then I'm fine with that. Please let me know if you have one.
Thanks,
Sherrie

Sherrie, I have a New Traditions Round Platter and I hope its what you are looking for. I think I used it 2x and its too heavy for me to use as a pie plate. Its vanilla glaze and I got it approximately 5 yrs ago. I dont have the box or anything b/c its been in my cabinet since and I found it 5 months ago when I started.

If you want to email me [email protected] or PM me about it, we can talk and make sure its what you are looking for.

I have one - it's only been used 2x. Let me know if you want it.

I have one NIBSherrie, if you still need one, I have one that is new still in it's box. Let me know if you'd like it. I ordered at my discount at the time the month before it was discontinued and never used it. Since it was $35, I'd take $28 plus shipping.

Thanks everyone! I've found one!
Sherrie

Related to Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter

What are the dimensions of the Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter?

The Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter has a diameter of 12 inches and a height of 1.5 inches.

Is the Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter is both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy heating and cleaning.

What material is the Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter made of?

The Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter is made of stoneware, which is durable and resistant to chipping and cracking.

Can the Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for baking and serving dishes.

Does the Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Discontinued New Traditions Glazed Round Platter comes with a 1-year warranty for any defects or damages. Please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
merego
  • mrshamel3808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • spoiledchef