• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Special Incentives, Gifts, Prizes, Etc. for Shows on Friday?

In summary, there are several special incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef show on a Friday, including a 10% discount on all orders, free product for the host, entry into a raffle, exclusive deals on select products, and the option to add on a discounted product bundle. However, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 to be eligible for these incentives. These incentives cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but guests may also have the opportunity to win prizes and receive gifts. If hosting on a Friday is not possible, there may be other special incentives available for shows on other days of the week. It is best to contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on specific incentives.
pkd09
Silver Member
Any special incentives, gifts, prizes, etc. for shows on Friday?

Re: 11.11.11That would be clever!

Re: 11.11.11Oh I hadn't though about it until now. Maybe I'll run a special 11% off their order. Freebee with $111. purchase. This could be fun!

Re: 11.11.11I might run an online special. I guess it will work at the show for $111 orders. Maybe if we put together a set of products that equal $111. If they buy it they get a gift???

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always excited to offer special incentives and gifts for shows on Friday. This is a great way to kick off the weekend and make your show even more fun and rewarding for your guests. I have some amazing prizes and discounts that I can offer for Friday shows, so let's work together to make your show a success. Thank you for considering hosting a show on Friday, I can't wait to pamper you and your guests with some amazing rewards!

What are the special incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef show on a Friday?

There are several special incentives for hosting a show on a Friday, including:

• 10% discount on all orders placed during the show
  • Free product for the host based on the total sales of the show
  • Entry into a raffle for a chance to win a Pampered Chef gift basket
  • Exclusive Friday-only deals on select products
  • Option to add on a special discounted product bundle to your order

Do I have to meet a minimum sales requirement to receive the special incentives for a Friday show?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 in order to be eligible for the special incentives for a Friday show. This is to ensure that the host and guests receive the full benefits of hosting a show.

Can I combine the Friday show incentives with other promotions or discounts?

No, the special incentives for Friday shows cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn free products and discounts through our regular host rewards program.

Are there any special prizes or gifts for guests who attend a Friday show?

Yes, guests who attend a Friday show will also have the opportunity to win prizes and receive special gifts. This could include free product samples, discounts on their orders, or entry into a raffle for a chance to win a Pampered Chef gift basket.

What if I can't host a show on a Friday? Are there any other special incentives available?

Yes, we offer special incentives for shows hosted on other days of the week as well. These incentives may vary, so please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aynot
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies