• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Online Sales for Prize Rewards

In summary, to track your online sales for prize rewards, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Rewards" tab. Online sales are counted towards prize rewards on a monthly basis and can be tracked by selecting the desired month under "Sales History." If you have a return or cancellation for an online sale, the points earned from that sale will be deducted from your rewards tracker. To redeem your prize rewards earned from online sales, go to the "Rewards" tab and click on "My Rewards."
taterbug
I intend to award prizes for various level of sales, shows booked, etc. I will write each player's name on the order forms I give them, but how can you keep up with which sales come from which player when people order online?

I did a large fundraiser for 2 cheerleading teams - and what i did was have them fwd. me the copy of the receipt from their online sale and write WHO gets credit for it.. PUT that in your packets on the instruction sheet!

PamperedDor said:
I did a large fundraiser for 2 cheerleading teams - and what i did was have them fwd. me the copy of the receipt from their online sale and write WHO gets credit for it.. PUT that in your packets on the instruction sheet!

When you say that you had "them" forward the copy of the receipt to you, do you mean the customer? Like when the email receipt comes to them, they forward it to you with the player's name in the email?

I would have you instruct the customer to put the participants name as the second line of their address. You can just delete this when it comes into P3, but you'll be able to tell who the sale goes to. Put something in the instructions that if you don't have a name, you'll pull a name out of the hat or something if you do not get other notification. That'll give them an incentive to let their customers know.

NOORAK'S idea is better, wish I had dont that... most important is listing directions step by step in the fundraising packet, give a sample if you can...it solves alot of problems and answers most questions...good luck!!!!

1. How do I track my online sales for prize rewards?

To track your online sales for prize rewards, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Rewards" tab. Under "My Sales," you will see a breakdown of your sales by type. Click on "Online Sales" to view your earned points and progress towards prize rewards.

2. How often are online sales counted towards prize rewards?

Online sales are counted towards prize rewards on a monthly basis. The points earned from your online sales will be reflected on your rewards tracker at the end of each month.

3. Can I track my online sales from previous months?

Yes, you can track your online sales from previous months by clicking on the "Rewards" tab and selecting the desired month under "Sales History." This will show you a breakdown of your sales, including online sales, for that month.

4. What happens if I have a return or cancellation for an online sale?

If you have a return or cancellation for an online sale, the points earned from that sale will be deducted from your rewards tracker. This may impact your progress towards prize rewards.

5. How can I redeem my prize rewards earned from online sales?

To redeem your prize rewards earned from online sales, go to the "Rewards" tab and click on "My Rewards." Select the reward you would like to redeem and follow the instructions to claim your prize. Please note that rewards may have specific redemption periods and restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aynot
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • VAGirlChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebPC