• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baby Show: Tips for Affordable Gift Bag Ideas

F
friday
I got talked into doing a Welcome Wagon Baby Show- which is coming up soon. I need to put together a $50 draw prize, and I need to produce 100 small somethings to go in the gift bags. I need suggestions. I need to place whatever orders to get this set this weekend. I don't have buckets of money for the 100 whatevers.

TIA for your help!

friday

For the small somethings, how about a couple of recipe cards with a Twixit clip?

For drawing prize if it is going to a new mom: Quick stir pitcher for formula, measure all cup, adjustable measuring spoons, Smooth-Edge Can Opener = $48.25 - everything she needs to mix up formula quick and easy!

For the small somethings I think Ann's idea is great. Very economical.

Related to Baby Show: Tips for Affordable Gift Bag Ideas

1. What are some affordable gift bag ideas for a Baby Show?

Some affordable gift bag ideas for a Baby Show could include items such as mini lotion or body wash bottles, pacifier clips, teething toys, onesie or bib shaped cookies, or mini photo frames. You could also consider making your own DIY gifts, such as decorated onesies or homemade baby blankets.

2. How much should I budget for the gift bags?

For a budget of $50, you could allocate around $0.50 per gift bag, which should cover the cost of small items or DIY supplies. It is also a good idea to shop for items on sale or in bulk to save money.

3. Where can I order affordable items for the gift bags?

You can order affordable items for the gift bags from online retailers such as Amazon, Etsy, or Oriental Trading. You could also check out your local dollar store or discount stores for budget-friendly options.

4. What are some gender-neutral gift ideas?

Some gender-neutral gift ideas for the gift bags could include items such as plush toys, baby socks, baby bottles, or burp cloths. You could also opt for items with neutral colors or patterns, such as yellow, green, or animal prints.

5. How can I make the gift bags more personalized?

To make the gift bags more personalized, you could include a handwritten note or tag with the baby's name, the date of the Baby Show, or a heartfelt message. You could also consider adding a small personalized gift, such as a keychain or a custom onesie, to each bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
wadesgirl