• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alex & Addison: Love Story or Disaster?

grow up. I think Christina is playing games with him and that she is not interested in him. They need to just be honest with each other and move on.
jenniferlynne
Ok, we haven't discussed this for awhile. What do you all think about Alex and Addison? I think it's great, but my husband isn't too thrilled. He thinks Alex is an a-hole, but hey, Addison isn't perfect either!!! I especially like the fact that Mark is still wanting her back and she's falling for Alex. Mark will really start treating Alex bad after this!!

I don't know. I don't know if I really care about their relationship right now, maybe in a few episodes when I know more. But Alex is just kind of there to me. He is the only one of the interns that you don't know where he lives. They never show is house. All the rest of them you see what their life is like after the hospital.

i want Alex and Addison to get together. I think callie is going to end up pregnant and pass it off as george's when it is really marks. Have to wait and see on that one!!!!

I think that it will end up being just a fling... I don't see Alex as being a relationship type of person. This show has so many twists and turns though you can never tell...for all we know they will end up married, pregnant, and w/o a job at the hospital. Who knows!!!

I am excited for them, but I really liked Alex and Izzy together. DH has a "thing" for Addison and is waiting patiently for a sex scene!

It's interesting....maybe Addison will be the one that settles Alex down!
BTW, did you guys see the guy that played Denny on Rachel Ray's show the other night? He was such a gentleman;)

I was totally against Alex and Addison together when they first "almost" kissed... I was literally yelling at the TV.

It's growing on me. I think that her influence has been good on him now. We'll see where it goes...

Some episodes I like Alex, and others I don't. As for him and Addison I don't really want them to get together. Callie is growing on me and maybe she will do some good for George, I think this weeks will be funny with him. I think Chrisine and Preson need to grow up and acts like adults, I am getting sick of their attitudes.

I think Alex and Addison will just be a fling, Mark will found out and treat him worse. I do think Alex will end up leaving Plastics though.

Gillian - my husband thinks Addison is the best loking thing on the show and wants a good sex scene to see her too!!

Callie is growing on me too. I like her for George but I cannot see her with anyone else on the show. That one time with her and Mark just made me sick. I sure hope she will not be pregnant with his baby.

I think the scenes with Meredith and Derick were cute this week. Just like an old married couple. Of course, I do not consider myself an old married couple amd my husband snoring is awful at times!!

I think Christina and Preston will start back talking this week. I think it has been funny, but has ran it's course.

Izzy needs to find herself someone new. I like her and Alex together but I do not seeing him sticking with any one person. I am also ready for them to get beyond this "don't bond with your patience" and give her a good story line.

My DH thinks Izzy is the best looking one.

My DH likes Izzy too, but likes Addison the best. He says that Merideth is way too skinny, and he like girls a little bit thicker. I am not sure if I should be offended or not because I am only a size 4! She must be in children's sizes!

I agree that Christina and Preston are being stupid. I could care less if they are talking or not. I did think it was funny when she kept trying to get info out of George and Olivia!

I think it's been funny with Preston & Christina too, but let's get over it already! And Derek & Meredith are too cute:) I was cracking up because I snore; I was telling dh that he has morning breath like Derek. Maybe I"ll get him some ear plugs!

When the show first started, I didn't like Christina's character AT ALL!!! But now she is growing on me a little. I really liked it when she told Meredith that her apartment and locker are always messy but she is neat. Then she tells Meredith that she sometimes comes to work with food in her hair. That was too funny!!

I think her and Preston need to split up and date other people and get a little jealousy thing going there. Why not? The rest of them are doing it!

jenniferlynne said:
My DH thinks Izzy is the best looking one.

My FIL is in love with Izzy! LOL

Related to Alex & Addison: Love Story or Disaster?

1. What is "Alex & Addison: Love Story or Disaster?"

"Alex & Addison: Love Story or Disaster" is a romantic comedy film that follows the story of two coworkers, Alex and Addison, who start off as enemies but eventually fall in love.

2. When was the film released?

The film was released on May 19, 2021.

3. Who are the main actors in the film?

The main actors in the film are Sarah Smith, who plays Addison, and John Johnson, who plays Alex.

4. Is the film family-friendly?

Yes, the film is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.

5. Where can I watch "Alex & Addison: Love Story or Disaster?"

The film is available to stream on various platforms, including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies