• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About Host Discount Expire Date

In summary, the expiration date for a host discount varies depending on the promotion or offer received and can be found in the terms and conditions. The discount can usually be used on any product, but there may be exclusions or limitations. To redeem the discount, enter the code during ordering or it may be automatically applied at checkout. Host discounts typically cannot be combined with other offers. If the discount is not used during the ordering process, it cannot be applied retroactively.
sailortena
My sister hosted a show Nov. 18, 2006. I am doing another party in the same area on Nov. 17 and she will want to place an order.

Ok, here is the kicker ... does her discount expire on Nov. 18? If I submit the show AFTER the date of the expiration date (assuming its Nov. 18) will she still get the discount? Or will HO reject it?

I think they have some leeway til the end of the month - I noticed when I switched over to PP3 - that the discounts were automatically through the month they had the show in. You could always check that way. Also, I called this past year about a similar situation and they said it was fine.

As long as the show is held on or before the expiration, it doesn't matter when the show is submitted. Bottom line is, she placed her order before her discount expired. Its not the guest's responsibility to get the show turned in before the expiration. I hope this makes sense.... I asked the same question when I was new, and this was the response I got form the sloutions center rep.

1. What is the expiration date for my host discount?

The expiration date for your host discount will vary depending on the promotion or offer you received. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your specific host discount for the exact expiration date.

2. Can I use my host discount on any product?

Most host discounts can be applied to any product in our catalog, but there may be some exclusions or limitations. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your specific host discount for more information.

3. How do I redeem my host discount?

To redeem your host discount, simply enter the code provided to you during the ordering process. If your discount is automatically applied, it will be reflected in your order total at checkout.

4. Can I combine my host discount with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, host discounts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your specific host discount for more information.

5. What happens if I forget to use my host discount?

If you forget to use your host discount during the ordering process, unfortunately, we are unable to apply it retroactively. Please make sure to enter your code at checkout to ensure your discount is applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcjodih