1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Your favorite game to play at shows?

1. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

I have a show tonight for some fun loving women... one is a former consultant, and two have been to many of my shows... one was a past host. I don't want to play the "Got it Love it" game since I've done the before with these women. I looked thru all the PC files --all 56 looooong pages, and only came up with one new one that I thought would be good "Queen of Shoppers" ... but it seems the second paragraph may be missing something.

The first paragraph has about the first to arrive is where we'll start... then the second paragraph starts..." So it was you who found the certificate..." But it doesn't say anything prior to that about Gift Certificates...

Does anyone know if it is missing a sentence about Gift Certificates?
    I would love to hear what game you all are having the most fun with at your shows!
    I will be going to the show in 3 hours... could you send me the email?
    Thank you all so much!
    Nicole Aslaner
    email: getpampered2@yahoo.com

Oct 28, 2005
  2. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

Hello,
    I have had a lot of fun with the Hawian Vacation Game, but I'm sorry I can't find it :(
    Here is the same thing just geared for winter time.
    This game gets people laughing and is great to use as a ice breaker.

I wish you the best of luck on your show :)

Attached Files:

Oct 28, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted