• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Favorite Game to Play at Shows?

In summary, the conversation is about a show for fun-loving women, where the host is looking for new game ideas and is wondering if there is a missing sentence in a document about gift certificates. The expert suggests two game ideas and wishes the host luck for the show.
ChefNic
I have a show tonight for some fun loving women... one is a former consultant, and two have been to many of my shows... one was a past host. I don't want to play the "Got it Love it" game since I've done the before with these women. I looked thru all the PC files --all 56 looooong pages, and only came up with one new one that I thought would be good "Queen of Shoppers" ... but it seems the second paragraph may be missing something.

The first paragraph has about the first to arrive is where we'll start... then the second paragraph starts..." So it was you who found the certificate..." But it doesn't say anything prior to that about Gift Certificates...

Does anyone know if it is missing a sentence about Gift Certificates?
I would love to hear what game you all are having the most fun with at your shows!
I will be going to the show in 3 hours... could you send me the email?
Thank you all so much!
Nicole Aslaner
email: [email protected]

Hello,
I have had a lot of fun with the Hawian Vacation Game, but I'm sorry I can't find it :(
Here is the same thing just geared for winter time.
This game gets people laughing and is great to use as a ice breaker.

I wish you the best of luck on your show :)

Attachments

• The Snowman Game.doc
    21 KB · Views: 769
Hi Nicole,I'm not sure if there is a sentence missing about gift certificates, but it does seem like something is missing before the second paragraph. Maybe it's just a typo or formatting issue?As for fun games, I've had a lot of success with the "Purse Game" where everyone has to find certain items in their purse and the first one to collect all the items wins a prize. Another popular game is "Never Have I Ever" where everyone takes turns saying something they've never done and anyone who has done it has to take a drink (non-alcoholic of course).I hope your show goes well tonight and that you have a great time with these fun-loving women! If you want to share any other game ideas, I would love to hear them. And I'm happy to send you the email if you still need it.Best of luck,

1. What is your favorite game to play at shows?

My favorite game to play at shows is called "The Recipe Game." It's a fun and interactive way to showcase our products and get everyone involved.

2. How do you play "The Recipe Game"?

First, I choose a recipe from our cookbook and gather all the necessary ingredients and tools. Then, I divide the guests into teams and assign each team a specific task, such as chopping vegetables or mixing ingredients. The team that completes their task first wins a prize.

3. Can children participate in "The Recipe Game"?

Absolutely! "The Recipe Game" is suitable for all ages and can be adjusted to make it more fun and engaging for children. For example, they can decorate their finished dish with toppings or create their own recipe using our products.

4. Do I need to have prior knowledge of cooking to play "The Recipe Game"?

No, not at all. "The Recipe Game" is designed to be inclusive and fun for everyone, regardless of their cooking experience. Our consultants will guide you through the steps and provide tips and tricks along the way.

5. Are there any prizes for participating in "The Recipe Game"?

Yes, there are prizes for both the winning team and all participants. We believe in rewarding everyone for their participation and making the game enjoyable for all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies