• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help me figure out how to play the Have It Love It Game?

In summary, Michelle is using a game to get her guests talking about her products. She is using tickets to give away a prize. She is using a double roll of tickets and a special gift to surprise her ticket person. She is explaining the game to her guests. She is asking someone at the show to volunteer to be her ticket person. She is explaining the game to her guests. She is telling her guests that she has 10 tickets left and 3 minutes on her timer to get rid of these last 10 tickets. She is picking a ticket out of the bowl and giving away her prize.
sarahlegare
Ok~I've heard about this game a few time, but have no clue how to play it...HELP!! It sounds like fun & a great way to get customers talking about the products, but I don't know much else!!!! I did do a search & it comes up with about 200 pages of stuff....not related..:confused: :confused: HELP:eek: :eek:

What I do is give people a ticket or candy when they pipe up with "have it, love it!" about a product during a show. They have to say why they love it or what they use it for. If I'm using tickets, then I draw one at the end of the show for a prize. Candies are the prize if I'm using them. :)

I do the same and throw hershey's kisses. I also add want it love it for the PC virgins in the room who haven't been to a show before or don't have a lot of products. The guest with the most chocolates OR wrappers ;) at the end gets a prize

I knew it would be fun!! I have a huge bag of kisses too!! Definately doing this at my show tonight~it should be a lively show, but I think this will keep their attention! Thanks ladies!

So how'd it go Sarah?

This is how my Advanced director shared it with me. I sent Sarah a pm and thought I should share it with everyone.

Here it is..... I have been putting this off because it is so much easier to describe in person than it is to write it down. However, I will do my best

Begin your show by telling your guests that you will not ask them what their favorite product is during introductions, but that you will have them do that throughout the entire show. (this cuts down on the amount of time you spend doing introductions, yeah!!!!)

First thing to do: Get a double roll of tickets
Second: Have a special gift (a little better than a dollar pick from your basket if you have it! or a couple of items put together that are inexpensive) in a bag that is a surpise.
Third: Ask someone at the show to volunteer to be your ticket person. Then give that person a pick from the basket for volunteering
Explain the game to your guests: If you have a product that I show and you love, say "got it, love it" then you have to share why you love it! Give that person a ticket. If there are guests at the show that do not own any pampered chef stuff, then the guests can say "love it, gotta have it". Then give them a ticket.
At the end: Before you close your show, explain that you have 10 tickets left and 3 minutes on your timer to get rid of these last 10 tickets to give them more opportunities to win stuff. Then tell them that anyone who asks them a question about the business or my business, gets a ticket. Answer their question with short answers and give them a ticket. you will then find out who might be interested in the opportunity.
Then pick a ticket out of the bowl and give away your prize!

I have generated so much fun at my shows with this game. I really believe it has resulted in more bookings and more leads for the business. Try it, you may LOVE IT!!!

Let me know if you have more questions after reading this. Good Luck, Michelle

I did use it at my show last night, but the bunch was rowdy anyway, so I don't think I really needed to do it!! KWIM?? There were a few ladies that "had it, loved it" to almost everything~but they did help me sell the stoneware!! I have to say, only 3 ladies were seasoned PC'ers, the others were all new & "love it, want it" gals!! 1 lady ordered $125!!! The show went well, it's at $560 right now, with more orders coming!! I will be doing this at my shows this week though!
Thanks again ladies!! I've said it a bunch of times, but I LOVE this site!!

Glad it worked for you and you had fun with it:) The only thing I seem to find happening lately is after the 4th or 5th product when a couple gals each have a couple of chocolates the others seem to back off/give up and it ends up just two ladies going head to head while noone else bothers - frustrating! I'm thinking I might try the ticket way of doing it so this way whether they have one ticket or 10 tickets it's all in the bowl and I draw one winner. However, I WILL miss throwing chocolates :)

I am going to try this tonight - it sounds like fun!!!

I have a huge roll of tickets that I don't use...I think I will try this at my next show.

I made a flyer for last nights show that simply says Have It, Love It, Got a Question....I put it in one of those clear lucite frames with halloween kisses in a SA Square next to it. I've played the game before but having the flyer right there in front of them to see really got them going. They were asking questions about everything - I got the 8 yr old little girl of a guest to help throw out the kisses. She loved it!

I give tickets out also to the first person to tell what page the item is on, in the catalog, so that everyone can see it, and the price, etc.

Oh, this is such a fabulous idea!!! Thank you ladies. I sooo love this site.

1. What is the "Have It Love It Game"?

The "Have It Love It Game" is a fun and interactive activity designed to help you become more familiar with Pampered Chef products and how to use them effectively in the kitchen.

2. How do I play the "Have It Love It Game"?

To play the game, you will need a set of Pampered Chef products, a timer, and a list of tasks or challenges. Set the timer for a designated amount of time and try to complete as many tasks as you can using the specified Pampered Chef products. The more tasks you complete, the more points you earn.

3. Can I play the "Have It Love It Game" alone?

Yes, you can play the game alone, but it is more fun with a group of friends or family members. You can also make it a friendly competition by seeing who can earn the most points within the time limit.

4. What type of tasks or challenges can I expect in the "Have It Love It Game"?

The tasks or challenges can vary, but they typically involve using Pampered Chef products to complete common kitchen tasks, such as chopping vegetables, grating cheese, or mixing ingredients. The tasks may also involve using multiple products together to create a dish or meal.

5. Are there any prizes for playing the "Have It Love It Game"?

While there are no official prizes for playing the game, you can reward yourself with a delicious meal or treat made using the Pampered Chef products you used during the game. You can also challenge yourself to beat your previous score or try new tasks each time you play.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tiffanypatton79
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchockeymom