• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Games Do You Play at Shows?

In summary, Misty tried a new game at one of her shows this week and it was a hit. She used the game to emphasize booking and selling Twixit's.
lisacb77
I've tried two different ones so far.

My first two months, I played "Got it Love it" with chocolate. I got this from a director's meeting. When you demo or talk about a product, whoever has it shouts "got it" and if they can tell why they love it, they get a pc of choc. I also added "want it need it" for the PC "virgins" to have a chance to play. It worked pretty well but was costing me in chocolate!!

My last 2 shows this month, I tried the PC poker I found on here. I think it helped me get a booking at the first show. I decided to add a few caveats, including getting the biggest chips for coming up and trying a product. This gal wanted to try it all! And she booked a Mommy & Me show for spring. I got a lot of questions about hosting & recruiting at that show as they were all hyper competive relatives :D But my show this weekend was small & quiet, they didn't ask as much.

NOW...I think I'd like to give it at least a few more shows, maybe another month, to see how it works out. Frankly, it is cheaper with the chips!

But I wanted to see what y'all use, what works, what doesn't. I know the main goal is to get ppl to talk/ask about products, hosting & booking. I think the Poker game does a better job of it. I just wonder if I should add in the chocolate as the "chips" to make it more exciting again!

I don't really have any set games that I play. I have been doing the murder mystery show this month, and I've really been using that.

I like your idea of using the chocolate as the chips for the poker game!

I do "got it, LOVE it" but I hand out tickets, a lot cheaper, and everyone loves it. I draw tickets at the end for things out of my goodie bowl.

Thanks, I like got it love it too, and tickets are cheaper. But how do you get them asking about hosting/recruiting? I like that the poker game encourages that. Because many times, someone is thinking the question and the incentive gives the guts to ask!

i do the "Queen of the Shoppers" almost every show. they love it and it really gets everyone involved.
another fun one is the "self portrait game", it isn't as "product oriented" but its fun for them.
can't locate the Queen one i use but here is a shorter version.

Attachments

• SELF portrait game.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 418
  • queen_of_shoppers_2006_fall.doc
    20 KB · Views: 309
I played the Tool/Spouse game the other day and it went over well. This is where you ask them to name a tool that needs replacing and then 2 reasons why. They also write down thier husbands name. IE, my scraper, old and dirty, Tom. Then you replace the tools name with the Husbands name and say

Misty wants to replace Tom because he is old and dirty. The one with the funniest reasons gets a quickcut paring knife.

Do a search in files and it is in there.

Misty

TV show gameI played a new game @ one of my shows this week. It is called the TV show game (kind of like the left/right game...I found it on here but tweeked it to my story and TV shows that I added) Anyway, it was the first time that I used it and people seemed to enjoy it. What I did was read the story and then I had a punching balloon that I passed around. The guest who could name the most of the TV shows that I had in my story (in 20 seconds)while punching the balloon won. It was really funny watching them trying to think and coordinate at the same time. However, I thought next time I would incorporate my game into the recipe...kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Have guests naming the shows while mixing, chopping, etc

Valky

Attachments

• PCTV Show Game.doc
    26 KB · Views: 459
Very cute game idea!

i like the tool/spouse game Misty that's cute i'm going to have to try it.. as for games i did the L/R game but instead of using the poem i did it every time i said the word host they would have to pass a mini spatula b/c it was my first live demo i wanted to emphasize booking we played during the whole show till we ate.. i think it helped b/c people were listing to me to say "host" then i did a door drawing, host gift that got to pick out of my basket and gave twixit's to the people that it was their first show and hehe i had her read the twixit ode that i found on here... and believe it or not it the poem was a HIT! I sold Twixit's to EVERYONE in attendence... ~tiffanyp

1. What types of games do you typically play at shows?

At Pampered Chef shows, we like to play interactive games that involve our products and allow guests to try them out. Some popular games include "Name That Product," where guests have to guess the name of a product based on its description, and "Pass the Product," where guests pass around a product and try to guess its name and uses. We also like to incorporate cooking or recipe challenges into our games, such as "Fastest Chopper" or "Recipe Scramble."

2. Do you offer any prizes for participating in the games?

Yes, we love to reward our guests for participating in our games! We typically offer small prizes such as Pampered Chef product samples, recipe cards, or discounts on future purchases. We also like to have a grand prize for the overall winner of the games, such as a free product or gift certificate.

3. Can guests opt out of playing the games if they don't want to?

Of course! We understand that not everyone may be comfortable participating in games, and we respect that. We never force anyone to play our games, and guests are welcome to simply watch and enjoy the fun.

4. Are the games appropriate for all ages?

Yes, our games are designed to be family-friendly and appropriate for all ages. We have games that are suitable for children as well as adults, so everyone can join in on the fun. We also make sure to choose games that do not require any specific skills or knowledge, so everyone can participate on an equal playing field.

5. Do you have any new games that you are currently incorporating into your shows?

Yes, we are always trying to come up with new and creative games to make our shows even more engaging and fun. Currently, we are experimenting with virtual games that can be played through video conferencing platforms for our online shows. We are also looking into incorporating more team-based games to encourage a sense of camaraderie among our guests. Stay tuned for updates on our latest game ideas!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies