• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Play "Queen of the Shoppers" at Your Shows...

In summary, when Sandi does it, she states "the page it sold on" for a few items, esp. the 12" exec skillet, as it's pictured with LOTS of other products!
jessinthekitchen
when during the show do you do it?

I did it for the first time at a fundraiser I did last night and they ladies really seemed to love it (there were a few issues that I need to fix) but I didn't know where in the show to put it. I made a trifle for the demo so I just did it after that was done... but when do you normally do it?

Depends on the show - sometimes when the food is cooking, other times right before serving...it really depends on the crowd, the recipe, etc

How do you play it?

Becky- search through the files for "Queen of the Shoppers"...the only issue I had with some of those files is that the products are featured on more than one page so I'm planning on going through the catalog and writing down all the page numbers instead of looking for just one. :)

jessinthekitchen said:
Becky- search through the files for "Queen of the Shoppers"...the only issue I had with some of those files is that the products are featured on more than one page so I'm planning on going through the catalog and writing down all the page numbers instead of looking for just one. :)

Has anyone had a chance yet to put all the page numbers into the document yet? I have a show tonight and won't have a chance to fix it :(

I don't find the page numbers to be a big deal. If someone finds a different page -- it counts. :)

Sandi

At a show this weekend I finally stated "the page it sold on" for a few items, esp. the 12" exec skillet, as it's pictured with LOTS of other products! (And a past host who has nearly EVERYTHING recognized it immediately each time she saw it! LOL)

What is "Queen of the Shoppers"?

"Queen of the Shoppers" is a fun game that we play at Pampered Chef shows to add a little excitement and friendly competition. It involves guests competing against each other to earn the most "shopping points" by completing various tasks and challenges throughout the show.

How do you play "Queen of the Shoppers"?

To play "Queen of the Shoppers", first divide your guests into two teams. Throughout the show, guests will have the opportunity to earn shopping points by participating in challenges, answering trivia questions, and making purchases. At the end of the show, the team with the most shopping points wins!

What are some examples of challenges in "Queen of the Shoppers"?

Challenges in "Queen of the Shoppers" can range from simple tasks like sharing a recipe with a friend or posting a photo on social media, to more involved tasks like preparing a recipe in a specific amount of time or recruiting a new host. Each challenge is designed to be fun and interactive for guests.

Are there prizes for winning "Queen of the Shoppers"?

Yes, there are prizes for the winning team in "Queen of the Shoppers"! The prizes can vary depending on the consultant, but they are typically small kitchen gadgets or products from our catalog. It's just a little extra incentive to participate and have fun!

Can anyone play "Queen of the Shoppers"?

Absolutely! "Queen of the Shoppers" is open to all guests at our Pampered Chef shows. It's a great way to get everyone involved and make the show more interactive and entertaining. Plus, it's a chance to win some fun prizes while learning about our amazing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
Replies