• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wine Glasses Back Order Question

In summary, you can still place an order for wine glasses that are on back order, but the estimated ship date may be delayed. The restock date varies and is dependent on our suppliers, and you can check the product page for updates. You can cancel your back order at any time before the item is shipped, and it will be shipped separately from any other items in your order. Discounts and promotions can still be applied to back ordered wine glasses, but they will apply to the original price, not the back ordered price.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a guest who wants to know how long the backorder is on the wine glasses. CC says "recovery date...11/12" so is that when they will be caught up? Is that the date I should tell the guest?

I had a guest order them and she got them about a week after the rest of the show shipped. The recovery date is the date they expect them to be off backorder. I would tell her that they are so popular that they may ship after the show but that so far they have been right behind and they are telling us that they'll be caught up soon.

...hopefully that means I'll get my replacements soon too! I want to give my team each a set of 2 and my meeting is the first week of December.

Thanks! I guess with the 12th being tomorrow...it should mean that everyone will be getting their things soon. Now I just hope things don't arrive broken!

1. Can I still place an order for wine glasses that are on back order?

Yes, you can still place an order for wine glasses that are on back order. However, please note that the estimated ship date may be delayed due to the back order status.

2. How long will it take for the wine glasses to be back in stock?

The estimated restock date for the wine glasses varies and is dependent on our suppliers. You can check the product page for updates on the back order status and estimated ship date.

3. Can I cancel my back order for wine glasses?

Yes, you can cancel your back order for wine glasses at any time before the item has been shipped. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with cancelling your order.

4. Will the back ordered wine glasses be shipped separately from the rest of my order?

Yes, if you have other items in your order that are in stock, they will be shipped separately from the back ordered wine glasses. You will receive separate tracking information for each shipment.

5. Can I still use any discounts or promotions on the back ordered wine glasses?

Yes, any available discounts or promotions can still be applied to your back ordered wine glasses. However, please note that the discount or promotion will apply to the original price of the item, not the back ordered price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
Replies
Views
pcchefpat