• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got My Wine Glasses and Knife Block!!!!

In summary, the conversation was about receiving packages from FedEx, specifically new wine glasses and other products ordered through the company. The group discussed modifications to the drink charms and the excitement for new products, such as a pumpkin dish and a tote. There was also mention of earning a bowl through a program and the anticipation for its arrival. Some members had already received their packages and were enjoying the products, while others were still waiting for their deliveries. There were jokes about drinking and excitement for trying out the new products with friends and family.
pamperedbecky
I was so surprised when FedEx showed up. I had no idea what he'd be bringing, but this is what it was! I should have some more wine glasses coming my way. Despite the longer stem, they are quite sturdy and thick.

There was a note in there that they are modifying the drink charms based on consultant feedback at conference and they'll ship separately in mid-August.

I can't wait to put all my knives in the block!!!:):)

Ohh La La--can't Wait!!

Ohhh, exciting!! I just got my super tote and pumpkin dish!! I guess no block for me today!!! Oh well, I still have something new to play with!

Oohhh!! I can't wait!!

What about the bowl? Did they have a note about that?

cool. I'll watch for my FedEx guy today. :D

yes becky, what about the bowl?

nope, nothing about the bowl. I forget - do we get two of those if we earned it through SAT and the director's package?? It didn't say anything about that.

I can't find the flyer about the different levels.

pamperedbecky said:
nope, nothing about the bowl. I forget - do we get two of those if we earned it through SAT and the director's package?? It didn't say anything about that.

I can't find the flyer about the different levels.

Yes. The bowl was in level 1.

THanks! Well, I'll anxiously be awaiting that too!:)

I know~ I want both of my bowls for my 3 tiered stand.:)

pampmomof3 said:
I know~ I want both of my bowls for my 3 tiered stand.:)

Me too! and I'm gonna get a 3rd to round it out :)

pamperedlinda said:
Me too! and I'm gonna get a 3rd to round it out :)

Me too!! Can't wait!!

I got mine! Don't know how long they've been sitting out there! Our neighborhood is on a kind of lock-down all week (until Sunday) because of the PGA (less than 1/4 mile from my house)... the Gov sent a letter around saying that no packages will be allowed to be left outside and no one except residents can come in or out from 6am to 9pm so the FedEx guy must have come before 6am. I didn't see the box until I went to get the hose to water the flowers because he hid it behind the bucket we keep the hoses in!I showed my mom the glasses and immediately she said that we should try them and to get a bottle of wine! I love my mom!!!!!

Hey sounds like my mom when I made those margaritas this weekend. She kept saying these are good and the pitcher was gone! :) Moments to cherish.

finley1991 said:
I got mine! Don't know how long they've been sitting out there! Our neighborhood is on a kind of lock-down all week (until Sunday) because of the PGA (less than 1/4 mile from my house)... the Gov sent a letter around saying that no packages will be allowed to be left outside and no one except residents can come in or out from 6am to 9pm so the FedEx guy must have come before 6am. I didn't see the box until I went to get the hose to water the flowers because he hid it behind the bucket we keep the hoses in!

I showed my mom the glasses and immediately she said that we should try them and to get a bottle of wine! I love my mom!!!!!

That's so funny! I can see your mom saying it!! :p

I got mine. Nothing about the Bamboo Bowl in there.

i cant wait to try them out with my PARENTS we all need it!!

pamperedbecky said:
There was a note in there that they are modifying the drink charms based on consultant feedback at conference and they'll ship separately in mid-August.

I LOVE THIS!! It shows that they do listen to us!!!

morfia said:
i cant wait to try them out with my PARENTS we all need it!!

Happy to report (after 3 glasses) that the wine glasses work FABULOUSLY! And they don't leak! :D (Sorry... that's three glasses later kind of humor!)

I'm sure your parents will feel MUCH better after trying them out! ;)

You little lush! (JEALOUSY!!!!;)) I received my Pumpkin dish yesterday (love it) and my tote!

Glad to hear the other things are on their way! Hoping to have them before my meeting next Tuesday!

Ok, Colleen, now maybe you'd better get the dotted coffee cups out and sober up!!!!:D

baychef said:
Ok, Colleen, now maybe you'd better get the dotted coffee cups out and sober up!!!!:D

Hee hee hee! :)

Don't know if I am supposed to drink wine with a concussion....probably not....but I did! Sure made the headache feel a little better! Can't wait to get my wine glasses!

Collee, thanks for taking one for the team and trying them out!! :p

Meg, why do you have a concussion? what happened?

pampmomof3 said:

Happy to help!

pampmomof3 said:

Meg, why do you have a concussion? what happened?[/QUOTE]

I took the kids roller skating yesterday and fell trying to not mow down a small child that was just standing on the floor! I hit my head HARD and wound up at the ER this morning! THe CT scan shows that there is no bleeding, just a concussion....which is God's way of telling me
*no skating allowed
*rest needed

This is the kind of thing it takes to make me stop....good thing it happened this week as I have 4 shows next week!

My Fed-Ex delivery today wasn't the wine glasses :(....but it was my TPC luggage :). When the glasses arrive, I'll be sure to test them to make sure they work. ;)

chefmeg said:
pampmomof3 said:

I took the kids roller skating yesterday and fell trying to not mow down a small child that was just standing on the floor! I hit my head HARD and wound up at the ER this morning! THe CT scan shows that there is no bleeding, just a concussion....which is God's way of telling me
*no skating allowed
*rest needed

This is the kind of thing it takes to make me stop....good thing it happened this week as I have 4 shows next week!

My goodness, Meg. I am so glad that you had yourself checked out because I know so many people that would try to shake it off. I respect you so much for that. Our noggins are nothing to ignore.

chefmeg said:
Don't know if I am supposed to drink wine with a concussion....probably not....but I did! Sure made the headache feel a little better! Can't wait to get my wine glasses!

So a couple questions...was wine involved in the skating accident? (Hee Hee) and are you still drinking your wine out of the bottle still in the brown paper bag?!?!:D

Ok...you can slap me now!!!

finley1991 said:
Happy to help!

She is such a risk taker and a brave, brave woman!!!:D

Mine did not come today. :cry:

But I have something to look forward to - maybe tomorrow. :pray:

Meg, stop drinking all that wine and you won't get so many concussions! ...oh wait that was Colleen who was drinking. Well, I'm glad everyone is okay!

Hmm...I just got home for the evening and don't have a smooth drinking wine in the house. Maybe I'll have to run out and get something so I can test out my new glasses.

I don't have mine either. :cry:Maybe tomorrow!:)

Geez Meg! Thank god you were smart enough to get yourself checked out! :)

not only did I not get mine today, I am going to have to take everyones word for how well they work for wine!

I have a couple of packages coming and we are leaving to go camping tomorrow. I some come before I go.

You guys are having too much fun without me! :) I want to see some of those Mother-daughter wine tasting pix, there is a lot to celebrate! I know nothing about wine, but I love me some Reunite Lambrusco (I'm a cheap date.)

Hey Meg, missed the post about the fall...glad you are okay! I'm impressed though: no way I could even think about putting on a pair of skates. I would be a total disaster...unless they design a pair that attached to my behind!

finley1991 said:
Happy to report (after 3 glasses) that the wine glasses work FABULOUSLY! And they don't leak! :D (Sorry... that's three glasses later kind of humor!)

I'm sure your parents will feel MUCH better after trying them out! ;)

they can't wait-We may need to start without the glasses at this rate-

chefmeg said:
pampmomof3 said:

*no skating allowed
*rest needed

I have one room left in the ward-if you need a Nurse---
ps bring your own-glasses

feel better-

I need to go to the store quick! My packages came today! The director package also included the beaded spoon (mine is nicked so they are sending me a new one) - so look in your boxes again if you didn't see it.

Three of the wine glasses arrived broken to bits. :cry: The great thing is HO is replacing them and I get to keep the one that isn't broken (I'll have an extra to take to shows).

The second box I got had the wine glasses from the sell-a-thon (level 3) and they were all fine! So I have plenty of wine glasses ...now to go buy that wine!:cool:

I didn't get mine yet..... :cry: Man, why do I live so far away?? :cry:

As I was reading this and realizing that I hadn't rec'd by SAT wine glasses, my doorbell rang! It was my fedex man with my 2nd set! All of mine were fine as far as I can tell....

You guys all suck!

Just kidding! Just jealous! I have a fair tomorrow....

I just received my glasses and knife block. Yeah! I have my open house on Sunday. That knife block is gorgeous. The glasses are cute; I just wish the stems were thicker. (Having moved multiple times...I'm leery of their lasting power!)

WAHHHHHH!!!!! I want my stuff too!!!! My Open House is Monday evening and I was going to use my second knife block as my grand prize!

got my glasses and block today! DH and I will SOOOO be using those glasses TONIGHT! He has been gone for 12 days on a business trip and we have some celebrating to do!

I'm enjoying a half glass of wine right now - I have a show tonight. Maybe DH and I will have another glass when I get back. :cool:

Beth, If DH doesn't join you, I will. I have a show tonight too...so I'll be thinking of you when I test drive those glasses when I get home. :)

legacypc46 said:
Beth, If DH doesn't join you, I will. I have a show tonight too...so I'll be thinking of you when I test drive those glasses when I get home. :)

That is a definite plan! I'll toast to you when I sit back to relax after the show!:party:

me too--Mine are here--

<h2>1. What is included in the wine glasses and knife block set?</h2><p>The set includes wine glasses and a knife block, as well as a note about modified drink charms that will be shipped separately.</p><h2>2. How sturdy are the wine glasses?</h2><p>The wine glasses are quite sturdy and thick, despite their longer stem.</p><h2>3. When will the modified drink charms be shipped?</h2><p>The modified drink charms will be shipped separately in mid-August, based on consultant feedback at conference.</p><h2>4. Are there more wine glasses included in the set?</h2><p>Yes, there should be more wine glasses coming your way.</p><h2>5. Can all of my knives fit in the knife block?</h2><p>Yes, the knife block is designed to hold all of your knives.</p>

1. What is included in the wine glasses and knife block set?

The set includes wine glasses and a knife block, as well as a note about modified drink charms that will be shipped separately.

2. How sturdy are the wine glasses?

The wine glasses are quite sturdy and thick, despite their longer stem.

3. When will the modified drink charms be shipped?

The modified drink charms will be shipped separately in mid-August, based on consultant feedback at conference.

4. Are there more wine glasses included in the set?

Yes, there should be more wine glasses coming your way.

5. Can all of my knives fit in the knife block?

Yes, the knife block is designed to hold all of your knives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• j&k'smom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
j&k'smom
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Back