• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got My Wine Glasses and Knife Block!!!!

In summary, the conversation was about receiving packages from FedEx, specifically new wine glasses and other products ordered through the company. The group discussed modifications to the drink charms and the excitement for new products, such as a pumpkin dish and a tote. There was also mention of earning a bowl through a program and the anticipation for its arrival. Some members had already received their packages and were enjoying the products, while others were still waiting for their deliveries. There were jokes about drinking and excitement for trying out the new products with friends and family.
I just unpacked my glasses~IMO, that isn't the greatest way to package them for shipping!

Fine girls, keeping rubbing it in!!

:cry:pouting over here in the corner.....:cry:

chefmeg said:
I just unpacked my glasses~IMO, that isn't the greatest way to package them for shipping!

I agree! I'm sure that small amount of foam is why some of mine are broken - what were they thinking.

Sorry Kristi!

Getting ready to pour a glass of wine now too...

heading to the airport to get DH.....glasses are washed, dried and ready for wine!

i just got a call from HO saying that my first Aug host earned the bamboo bowl and it will ship next week. Hopefully we will get ours then too.

I have nothing yet, hope to get everything before our HO kickoff event on Friday. :(

Happy Chef said:
i just got a call from HO saying that my first Aug host earned the bamboo bowl and it will ship next week. Hopefully we will get ours then too.

I wonder if I"ll get that call. I Had a show on 8-1-08 and she earned the bowl.

When I called about my glasses she said they are shipping mid month so I'm thinking end of next week.

Okay! I'm home and the wine is poured! Lifting my glass to my DCS friends!!

Kristi and Addie, just grab a different glass and join us!

I would but off to bed. I have a fair tomorrow from 8 am til 9 pm!:eek: Going to recruit, book and sell!! Hope to come back tomorrow night with stellar results!

I'm back also Beth ...but too tired to drink (that's a new one!). My show tonight was only 7 guests, but the sales are over $600. I had a great time and did very little work (absolutely love the interactive show!). Two bookings (one in less than two weeks). The host wanted to close tonight, so I'm about to make sure I have everything inputted and sending it in. :)

Cheers! Having a glass of Cab right now!

bethcooks4u said:
Okay! I'm home and the wine is poured! Lifting my glass to my DCS friends!!

Kristi and Addie, just grab a different glass and join us!

LOL

Nothing yet! :( I got my pumkin dish and cran bag though. :p It's close to midnight but I'll have that drink it will help me sleep like a baby....

I hate you guys........just kidding....i'm just envious. I haven't gotten my stuff still.

Debi said:
I hate you guys........

just kidding....i'm just envious. I haven't gotten my stuff still.

Neither have I, Debi. We can just sit here together and drink our wine out of Dixie-cups...:party:

dannyzmom said:
drink our wine out of Dixie-cups...:party:

Never underestimate the Dixie cup!!!!! Sometimes the wine is just as good!

dannyzmom said:
Neither have I, Debi. We can just sit here together and drink our wine out of Dixie-cups...:party:

Heck yea! Can you pass the paper bag with the Boonesfarm please? LOL!!!

party0036.gif
Not to RUB IT IN:D, but I received mine yesterday too!!

L:love0010:VE that smilie graphic Ann!
OT as far as wine goes, but I bought a new heavy duty blender and showed it to DH~he said we should try it out tonight with some new drinks....don't you know both kids yelled "WOOHOO milkshakes!!" I'm pretty sure this isn't what DH had in mind!

got mine, yay, they are so cute. I was a bit worried when I saw the knife block and the glasses were shipped in the same box... now that's asking for trouble!

On here and CS everyone has been getting their knife blocks and stemware, but mine hadn't come! Then today, to-glorious-day they arrived!! :D

I just got home from my fair and i have them!! 8 glasses and my block! YAY!!! now I htink I'll have some wine....

pampmomof3 said:
now I htink I'll have some wine....

Wahoo! I'm so happy they came! But to catch up, you'll need to fill ALL 8 glasses!!!! ;)

finley1991 said:
Wahoo! I'm so happy they came! But to catch up, you'll need to fill ALL 8 glasses!!!! ;)

Oh no! I'm not a wine drinker and I didn't have a bottle of the one I liked here so I tried something new. Nope, really didn't care for it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• j&k'smom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
j&k'smom
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Back