• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Order Dots Mart. Glasses Ra93

In summary, to place an order for Dots Mart Glasses Ra93, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website and search for the product. There is no minimum order quantity for these glasses and they are dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. Unfortunately, they cannot be customized with a design or logo. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the glasses within 30 days for a full refund or exchange by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.
gigi425
Can anyone tell me how to order the Dots Martini Glasses, which I think is RA93. Tried to do a supply order and a sample order on P3 and neither would take.

Thanks.

I think you have to do it as a personal order. Try that if the other options haven't worked.

From the PG:

EARLY PURCHASE OF GUEST SPECIALS
In order to have a sample to demonstrate, you can purchase most Guest Specials (but not Host Specials) the month prior to the promotion (as well as the month of the promotion) on a personal order. See the monthly promotions flyer for specific details. Guest Specials are assigned a unique order number for the month of the promotion.

To order a Guest Special on a personal order:
• Fill out a sales receipt, checking the box for a personal order. Write in the Guest Special in the designated area. You must use the assigned Guest Special product number.
• You may purchase only one early Guest Special in the month prior to the promotion.
• If the Guest Special has specific purchase requirements, you must meet the requirements after the discount has been taken to take advantage of the special.
• For example: Spend $60 and receive the Ice Cream Dipper free! If the Consultant wants a free Ice Cream Dipper, she or he must spend $60 (after the personal discount) to receive the item free.
If the Consultant simply wants a sample of the Ice Cream Dipper, we recommend that she or he order it using the regular product number and purchase it at the regular personal discount.

1. How do I place an order for Dots Mart Glasses Ra93?

To place an order for Dots Mart Glasses Ra93, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and search for the product. Once you have found the glasses, simply add the desired quantity to your cart and proceed to checkout.

2. Is there a minimum order quantity for Dots Mart Glasses Ra93?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for Dots Mart Glasses Ra93. You can order as many or as few as you need.

3. Are Dots Mart Glasses Ra93 dishwasher safe?

Yes, Dots Mart Glasses Ra93 are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan.

4. Can I customize the Dots Mart Glasses Ra93 with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization services for Dots Mart Glasses Ra93 at this time. They are only available in the standard design.

5. What is the return policy for Dots Mart Glasses Ra93?

If you are not completely satisfied with your Dots Mart Glasses Ra93, you may return them within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies