• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Crudite in Kraft's New Dots Martini Glasses

In summary, the recipe for Delicious Crudite in Kraft's New Dots Martini Glasses can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their seasonal catalog. It includes a variety of fresh vegetables and a creamy ranch dip. Any type of vegetable can be used for this recipe, and it is recommended to use a variety of colors and textures for a visually appealing presentation. To assemble, simply wash and chop the vegetables, fill the martini glasses, and serve with the dip on the side. The dish can be prepared ahead of time, but it is best to assemble it right before serving. The Kraft's New Dots Martini Glasses are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash them to preserve the unique dot pattern.
raebates
Staff member
I just got an email from Kraft Food & Family. They have a picture of crudite in martini glasses. It's another great use for our new Dots Martini Glasses. Just put a bit of dip in the bottom of the glass and add carrots, celery, pepper sticks, pea pods, etc. It would work best for long, thin veggies. I can't picture it filled with broccoli.

i like this idea. my fav for the martini glasses is SHRIMP COCTAIL!

I love doing buffets for parties and get togethers. These glasses will be great with dips, veggies, shrimp, etc. I love that they will give some "lift" to the buffet. And, they look so good with the simple additions cranberry and stripes.

Plus, with their long stems they'll fit in between larger platters that are sitting fairly close together.

Hi there! I saw your post about the new Dots Martini Glasses and the idea of using them for crudite. That sounds like such a fun and creative way to serve vegetables! I can definitely see how it would be perfect for long, thin veggies like carrots and pepper sticks. I'm always looking for new ways to use our products and this idea is definitely a winner. Thank you for sharing!

1. What is the recipe for Delicious Crudite in Kraft's New Dots Martini Glasses?

The recipe for Delicious Crudite in Kraft's New Dots Martini Glasses can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our seasonal catalog. It includes fresh vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, and bell peppers, along with a creamy ranch dip.

2. Can I use any type of vegetable for the Delicious Crudite in Kraft's New Dots Martini Glasses?

Yes, you can use any type of vegetable that you enjoy for this recipe. We recommend using a variety of colors and textures for a visually appealing presentation.

3. How do I assemble the Delicious Crudite in Kraft's New Dots Martini Glasses?

To assemble, simply wash and chop your vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Fill the Kraft's New Dots Martini Glasses with the vegetables and place them on a serving tray. Serve with the ranch dip on the side.

4. Can I make the Delicious Crudite in Kraft's New Dots Martini Glasses ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the vegetables and dip ahead of time, but we recommend assembling the dish right before serving to keep the vegetables fresh and crisp.

5. Are the Kraft's New Dots Martini Glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Kraft's New Dots Martini Glasses are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to preserve the unique dot pattern on the glasses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kpchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefcharity
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies