• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What I do with the pink dot martini glasses

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
I have been taking the small quick stir pitcher and a thing of pink lemonade with me to my shows this week to just add a little extra touch. So, I take a lemon and run it around the rim of my martini glass then dip the rim in some lemon sprinkles. Then serve the host her pink lemonade in the pink martini glass with the lemon slice as garnish. They love it! Even tho we don't make commission on the host items at least it is one more $1 to the HWC camp.

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
That's a wonderful idea! How are the customers liking it? Are they buying them?

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
So far no customer sales but the host are buying. I have had 3 shows so far this week and none of the guest seem to really be the delicate martini glass kinda crowd....
However, the shows I have next week I think they will be the delicate glass kind of crowds, so looking forward to seeing how that pans out.

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
love these glasses! can't wait to show them at a show I have tomorrow.

cookinfletch

Gold Member
Nov 30, 2009
Great idea about the pink lemonade & the lemon sprinkles! I think I'll use it at a show this weekend- I think that they are non-drinkers, so it shows that the glasses can be used by anyone- they are so darned cute!!

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
I also tell them they could do mini-trifles or pretty mousse in them....

ChefGwendolyn

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2008
I have done the Strawberry Lemonade Quencher in the glasses, with the lemon sprinkles and lemon slice garnish and it is always a hit, especially since the Quick-Stir Pitcher and the glasses are the host special. :) I love the trifle idea, I have been making a lot of the Strawberry Cream Trifle and I think I am going to have to put it in the glasses instead now.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
I'm doing a (hopefully very quick) show on 5/13, and decided the recipe will be the Silky Chocolate Fondue (how much quicker can you get than that?!). Once the chocolate is melted, I'm going to spoon some into the Martini Glasses, so guests can have their own individual 'dipping station.'

I'll keep some in the double boiler, as well, so it will be interesting to see if it makes a difference in keeping the chocolate warm, like it's supposed to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
kristenlee
Replies
Views