• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will We Win the Football State Championship Tonight?

Hey there, Wisconsin fan! Notre Dame fan here too! I must admit it is b/c I think Brady Quinn is fine, though!:D
jrstephens
I am leaving to go watch my husband coach in the football state championship game tonight at 7!! I am so excited and nervous as can be! this is the first time we have made it this far since the 1980s.

Wish us luck!!!! I will post tomorrow the outcome of the game!!!

GOOD LUCK!

btw- My in-laws are in Tuscaloosa AL, anywhere near you?!

That's exciting:) Have fun!

Remember, football is the official state religion down there. I hope he wins - it's safer! :DGood luck!

Well, we lost 28-27. I PAT holder got hurt and was out a play being tapped up and the extra point was botched by his back up. It is awesome the we are #2 in the state, but it sure is better to be #1. We beat them in all the stats and set a state record for rushing but the extra point cost the game.

Thanks for your well wishes!!

I am 1 1/2 hours South of Tuscaloosa.

Yes- KitchenGuy after Souther Baptist Christianity Football is out next religion down here in the deep South!!! We are high school and Alabama football!!

I know - my brother lives in Huntsville. I'm intimately familiar with every expansion joint and pothole in I-65 between Gary and Madison. The third religion there seems to be tornado watching - when there is the littlest hint of swirling winds, the weaher guy in Huntsville shifts into "OHMYGOSHWE'REALLGONNADIE!" mode and preempts everything on the channel. Sorry you lost on a PAT - that just doesn't seem right, does it? I hate to ask - are you 'Bama or Auburn? I don't want to say the wrong thing and risk having a a crazed family member after me with a santuko.

Noo it does not seem right at all to loose on a PAT. Especially, when if our holder had not of been hurt and being tapped up we would have gotten the PAT with no problem.

I am a crazed Alabama fan with the santuko!!!!

I assume your brother is Auburn :eek:

Lmao!
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
um...Roll 'Tide? (gulp)

LMAO!!

ROOOOLLL TIDDEEE!

jrstephens said:
I assume your brother is Auburn :eek:
Worse than that - he's a Michigan Wolverine.

But I'm a Wisconsin http://weebls-stuff.com/flash/badger.swf

I change mine... I wanna be a Badger, Badger, Badger!!!! That is so entertaining for a 3 year old. LMAO!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Worse than that - he's a Michigan Wolverine.

But I'm a Wisconsin http://weebls-stuff.com/flash/badger.swf

Hey hey hey.... don't be bad mouthing my Wolverines!

Don't make me sing the song.

Not everyone can be great, and no, don't start me on this BCS mess.

I'm not bad mouthing the M - I'm just a Badger fan. Michigan got screwed in the BCS mess, but so did Wisconsin because of the stupid "Only two teams from one conference" rule. 11-1 isn't good enough for them? In the only loss, to Michigan (a superior team, no doubt) Wisconsin was right with them.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm not bad mouthing the M - I'm just a Badger fan. Michigan got screwed in the BCS mess, but so did Wisconsin because of the stupid "Only two teams from one conference" rule.

11-1 isn't good enough for them? In the only loss, to Michigan (a superior team, no doubt) Wisconsin was right with them.

Ok.. we are good!

Sorry about the no bowl for Wisconsin. Who makes the stupid rules?? Obviously not smart folk.

Here in Michigan, we hate to say this, but we want OSU to bury Florida. Folks will tune out once the score gets high enough. Take that BSC. At least we would have given them a good show, and, who knows, on neutral ground might have pulled out a win.

Wisconsin is going Bowling - the Capitol One Bowl (second year in a row) but it's not a BCS bowl.

Carol, Not trying to start anything, Michigan had a darn good season and as a Buckeye alumn I can say that I am glad to not see that re-match. It's always a hard win and I'm not sure we could pull it off twice in one year. But I am so excited that we are going to the NC and that our boy Troy Smith won the Heisman last night! Go Bucks!

Jennifer, Sorry about the loss.

I love Notre Dame. I must admit it is b/c I think Brady Quinn is fine, though!:D

Related to Will We Win the Football State Championship Tonight?

1. What is the Football State Championship?

The Football State Championship is the final game of a state-wide high school football tournament, where the top two teams in the state compete for the title of state champion.

2. When and where is the Football State Championship held?

The Football State Championship is typically held at a neutral location, such as a college or professional football stadium, in the state where the tournament is taking place. The exact date and location may vary each year.

3. How do teams qualify for the Football State Championship?

Teams must first compete in their local conference or district tournaments, and then advance through regional and state tournaments to earn a spot in the Football State Championship. The top teams from each level of the tournament move on to the next round until only two teams remain for the final game.

4. Who can attend the Football State Championship?

The Football State Championship is open to the public, and anyone can purchase tickets to attend the game. Many schools also offer student and family ticket packages for their respective teams. However, due to limited seating, it is recommended to purchase tickets in advance.

5. How can I watch the Football State Championship if I can't attend in person?

The Football State Championship is often broadcasted on local television channels or live-streamed online. Check with your local sports network or the tournament's official website for more information on how to watch the game from home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbarnhill
  • soonerchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amya
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies