• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Football Fever! - My Son's First Game & OU, OSU & UT!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the excitement for football season and a love for the sport. The conversation also touches on tailgating ideas and incorporating football into business shows. There is also discussion about children playing football and strategies for making personalized aprons in various school colors. The conversation also includes a mention of upcoming games and favorite teams.
soonerchef
I admit it...I have Football Fever!!! I am so excited about this season, even though my beloved Sooners might not fair to well. My son has his first football game of the season today...I think I am more nervous than he is! After his game I get to come home and watch a frustrating game of OU football and then get to watch OSU and UT...GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

You could do an impromptu tailgating show! (Giant sandwich?) Also, when it gets cold, don't forget to bring coffee or cider in the carafe to share with other moms.

You could really incorporate your love of football into your shows, holding shows during the games, giving prizes according to TDs or yardage gained (I know nothing about the game, so hopefully I'm not making myself look like an idiot!) and doing the demo part either before the game or during half time.

As for me, I think I'll have better luck doing "Football Widow" shows for those of us who hate the game can get together while the men watch the game.

I admit that I did not even realize it was football season until I started booking for September. I am somewhat a football fan (I have my 2002 National Champions shirt on today - Go BUCKEYES!!!) and I live in Columbus, OH so you would think I would have realized that, huh?

Anyway, I have to do a vendor event tonight, but should make it back before the game is over. Too bad we don't have PC aprons in vaious school colors.

Hey Andrea....I'm not that big of a football fan but my 13 yr old son is a huge fan!!! This is his 2nd year playing and that's all he talks about. He is already talking about what colleges he wants to check out and what teams he wants to play for. He is a great line man, he is so big for his age, already 5' 9" weighing in at 180lbs and size 11 shoes :eek: Funny they had to go to the high shcool to get his gear, since he is the size of the big boys, lol. I bet it's really scary for the other kids going against him!! We have Directv and of course we have to have the NFL ticket, he already has all the games he wants to watch highlighted, (he is so funny, but I'm glad it's this and not drugs or partying). So here's to our boys having a great season!!!!

amya said:
I admit that I did not even realize it was football season until I started booking for September. I am somewhat a football fan (I have my 2002 National Champions shirt on today - Go BUCKEYES!!!) and I live in Columbus, OH so you would think I would have realized that, huh?

Anyway, I have to do a vendor event tonight, but should make it back before the game is over. Too bad we don't have PC aprons in vaious school colors.

You could sew you some aprons in various colors. Maybe have your name stitched on them!

amya said:

At craft stores like Michaels you could get a white apron and dye (they also have some colored aprons), buy "Print ‘n Press™ Iron-On Transfer Paper", and then from CC dowload and print onto an iron-on paper the pampred chef logo, and iron that onto the apron.

soonerchef said:
I admit it...I have Football Fever!!! I am so excited about this season, even though my beloved Sooners might not fair to well. My son has his first football game of the season today...I think I am more nervous than he is! After his game I get to come home and watch a frustrating game of OU football and then get to watch OSU and UT...GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

I know what you mean:) I love going to my 2 nephews games (ages 14 & 13) They are so much fun at that age cause they get so excited! Our town's first home game is this coming Friday so that's exciting too. And, in our house, we're GB Packers fans, so time will tell what kind of season this will be;) Hopefully good since Favre is on my fantasy team!

By the way

BUCKEYES OVER TEXAS 24-7

GO BUCKS!!!!!

Related to Football Fever! - My Son's First Game & OU, OSU & UT!

1. What is the "Football Fever!" event all about?

The "Football Fever!" event is a celebration of football season and your son's first game. It also includes a cooking demonstration featuring recipes inspired by the three major college football teams in Oklahoma - University of Oklahoma (OU), Oklahoma State University (OSU), and University of Tulsa (UT).

2. Who can attend the "Football Fever!" event?

Anyone who loves football and wants to learn new recipes can attend the "Football Fever!" event. It is open to the public and is a family-friendly event.

3. Will there be any cooking demonstrations at the "Football Fever!" event?

Yes, there will be a cooking demonstration featuring recipes that are perfect for game day and inspired by the three major college football teams in Oklahoma - OU, OSU, and UT. Our Pampered Chef consultant will show you how to make these delicious dishes using our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the "Football Fever!" event?

Yes, there will be a Pampered Chef product display at the event where you can purchase our products. Our consultant will also be available to answer any questions and help you find the perfect kitchen tools for your needs.

5. Is there a fee to attend the "Football Fever!" event?

No, there is no fee to attend the "Football Fever!" event. It is free and open to the public. However, if you wish to purchase any Pampered Chef products, you will need to bring cash or credit/debit card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Brandi2007
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies