• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Caused My Unexpected Friday Night Fever?

In summary, Kristen had a headache all day yesterday and it got worse when she got to the football game. She ended up in the hospital because of it.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
yesterday I had a headache all day, no matter what I took it wouldn't go away. We had a football game out of town (son is a senior only 4 left, mom's getting sentimental with each one) so I blamed it on stress & the things my mom is going thru

Helped my daughter feed the neighbors dogs, walked in front door toook my shoes off, and DH was coming in the back door he's read to leave. We load all the camera and video stuff & blankets and DD runs back in for her ipod. My head hurts so I spare her the lecture about being ready.

Hit the drive thru before leaving town, feel a little sick to my stomach part way there, blame it on the greasy sandwich.
Get almost to the game and realize I am BAREFOOT, luckily after panicking my daughter finds my PC flip flops. (I never wear jeans and flip flops).
Get to the stadium, sit down and fill really sick & kinda out of it. DH looks at me & offers to take me home and come back. Before we can leave the town he has me checked into a suite at the Holiday Inn. I had a fever and all the nasty flu symptoms. I would have never made it home if I hadn't had that 4 1/2 hour of meds and rest.

Oh, that sounds bad. Are you feeling better, now?

Well that stinks! I hope your feeling better now.

Kristen, Where are you in that picture? It looks nice.

Oh Teresa!
I hope you're feeling better soon!
Kristin, I love the new avatar!

That is in Perkins Cove in Ogunquit, Maine. It was in June of this year.
Thanks, this is one of my favorites of me and my little man.

JAE said:
Kristen, Where are you in that picture? It looks nice.

I was gonna say, I'm pretty sure she's the one on the left!:D Then I realized you meant where is the picture taken. I'm a little slow this morning, I apologize.

Ok, I can't help but laugh at the flip-flops...you wouldn't get far up north before realizing you were BAREFOOT...usually the walk through the gravel driveway to the car does it...

Glad you're feeling a bit better...

Teresa, I hope you feel better soon!

Kristin, I LOVE visiting Perkins Cove. Before moving to North Carolina in May 2006 (from the Berkshires, Western MA), My hubby, kids, and I, along with his family always took an annual trip to York Beach, and stayed at the Anchorage (his family has been doing this for over 40 years) and we would always visit Perkins Cove. I love walking the marginal way, and eating at Barnacle Billy's. OH, I really miss it now.

Okay, end of hi-jack.

Bren706 said:
Teresa, I hope you feel better soon!

Kristin, I LOVE visiting Perkins Cove. Before moving to North Carolina in May 2006 (from the Berkshires, Western MA), My hubby, kids, and I, along with his family always took an annual trip to York Beach, and stayed at the Anchorage (his family has been doing this for over 40 years) and we would always visit Perkins Cove. I love walking the marginal way, and eating at Barnacle Billy's. OH, I really miss it now.

Okay, end of hi-jack.
It is where my heart usually is. I rent a cottage in Wells every summer!!

Related to What Caused My Unexpected Friday Night Fever?

1. What are some fun ways to spend a Friday night with friends?

Some fun ways to spend a Friday night with friends could include having a game night, going out to a new restaurant, hosting a movie night, or even trying out a new recipe together.

2. How can I make my Friday night at home more enjoyable?

You can make your Friday night at home more enjoyable by creating a cozy atmosphere, trying out a new hobby or activity, or inviting friends over for a potluck dinner or game night.

3. What are some budget-friendly options for a Friday night out?

Some budget-friendly options for a Friday night out could include checking out local happy hour specials, attending a free community event or concert, or having a picnic in the park.

4. How can I have a relaxing Friday night after a busy week?

To have a relaxing Friday night after a busy week, you could try taking a bubble bath, practicing yoga or meditation, or indulging in a favorite hobby or activity that helps you unwind.

5. What are some creative ways to spend a Friday night alone?

Creative ways to spend a Friday night alone could include trying out a new recipe, binge-watching a new TV show or movie, or getting crafty with a DIY project or activity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • paroese
  • General Chat
Replies