• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Bowl Sunday: What's Your Game Plan?

In summary, Debbie is celebrating because she has recruited one more person to her team. She is also proud of herself because she has been able to get orders and increase her business.
Brandi2007
:cheerleader:So today is it... THE BIG GAME!!! I am not a big football junkie myself but I have to say I look forward to the entertainment of this game once a year! Love to entertain guests and we have a few coming over to watch on our new TV...

I am making some chilli, touchdown taco dip, and a few other things that have yet to be figured out! :confused: LOL

I will cater to anyone and everyone except for during the commercials! Then they can get their own darn drinks!!! :angel::D

So there is my plan for the evening, I would love to hear others!!!

Either way hope everyone has a great night!!!

We are staying home...I am making wings...and touch down taco dip...we are also making a big chocolate chip cookie...we are also having Shrimp...went to the store and it rang up wrong so we got it free...all 2 pounds...besides that nothing exciting...now if the Steelers were playing then that would be a different story...as for who I am rooting for...I would tell you but I don't want anyone to think that I am jumping a bandwagon...I have my reasons...

We have a simliar taste pallette Heidi! We are also having a large cookie for dessert! The triple chocolate Fruit topped pizza actually!

Thats great that you got some feebies!! Wish that would happen to me! lol

Have a ball!

I am home cleaning and practicing PC recipes. I made the deluxe cheeseburger salad for lunch and am going to practice the Chocolate Velvet cake with strawberries (again).

Tonight I am going to make the Chicken tortilla casserole. Hope everyone has a good day and hope to chat later (if DH ever decides to let me use the computer....)

I can't believe it...I am in complete shock...I so wanted the perfect season...now to see who gets MVP...I hope it is not Manning.

Heidi... DID YOU SEE HIM??? DID YOU SEE YOUR MAN!?

Brandi said:
Heidi... DID YOU SEE HIM??? DID YOU SEE YOUR MAN!?

Do you mean Peyton Manning?? If so then Heck Yeah...and he looked Hot...

Whoa! Third recruit signing!Just got a call out of the blue from a gal I've been working with for 1 1/2 yrs. She's doing her agreement online right now!!!

Woo hoo for me!!! My goal was 4 recruits during this incentive--just one more to go!

That is so great! CONGRATULATIONS!

Lisa

Go Go Go Deb!!!!

great job!! I just got a call from my host on Saturday, she's signing because of the knife deal AND she collected another $300 in outside orders. :D:D She can't believe how easy it has been to get orders! So I told her to keep those and earn commission herself. She's so excited.
But you are on FIRE!!! That is awesome

That's awesome Debbie!! Way to go! My goal was 6 between Jan and Feb. I doubt that'll happen. I did have one sign today and got a HO lead today from someone interested in signing and we'll chat more tomorrow. I have a couple others who are supposedly signing this month, but we'll see!!

Keep it up Deb!!

:party:Geez Deb!! I'm so proud of you!! You totally deserve this right now!!! XOXOXO!!:D

1. What is the best recipe to make for a Super Bowl party?

There are so many delicious recipes to choose from, but some popular options for a Super Bowl party include buffalo chicken dip, loaded nachos, and chili. You can find these recipes and more on our Pampered Chef website.

2. Can you suggest any Pampered Chef products that would be useful for hosting a Super Bowl party?

Absolutely! Our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Manual Food Processor are all great options for preparing game day snacks. Our serving platters and bowls are also perfect for displaying and serving food.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for Pampered Chef products during the Super Bowl?

We often have sales and promotions during major events like the Super Bowl. Be sure to check out our website or connect with a Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals and offers.

4. Can I host a virtual Pampered Chef party during the Super Bowl?

Yes, absolutely! Hosting a virtual party is a great way to still connect with friends and family while staying safe during the Super Bowl. Our consultants can help you set up a virtual party and you can earn free products just like with an in-person party.

5. What are some easy and quick recipes I can make with Pampered Chef products for last-minute Super Bowl plans?

Our Deluxe Air Fryer is perfect for making quick and crispy snacks like wings, fries, and mozzarella sticks. Our Quick Cooker can also whip up delicious dishes in no time, such as chili, pulled pork, and buffalo chicken sliders. And our Manual Food Processor is great for making dips and salsas in a flash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • chefkugler
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • mountainmama74
  • Products and Tips
Replies