• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Bowl Sunday Show: Get Your Invite Now!

In summary, the "Super Bowl Sunday Show: Get Your Invite Now!" event is a virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can learn how to make easy and delicious recipes for their Super Bowl party. The event will take place on January 31st at 3pm EST and is open to all skill levels. The featured recipes will be announced closer to the date and can be made using Pampered Chef products. To attend, you can register through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. Limited spots are available, so be sure to register soon.
chefkugler
I have a show booked for Super Bowl Sunday. Does anyone have a theme show invite for super bowl???

What about an appetizer show?? It would be a great time to show off your simple additions they are a good deal at 60% off!! and cookware!! oooohhh so many possibilities ---- good luck!

Sorry I dont have any flyers etc.

Rumacki is a great appitizer. You can use the bar pan, parchment paper, wisk, knives, batter bowl, prep bowls, and the measuring spoons and cups.

DSC_3019.jpg

While this is a great appitizer, I really just wanted to see if I could get a picture to post. This is my DD & DH rolling the rumacki for a party we went to a fw weeks ago.

Woo Hoo. It worked!! I'm dangerous now. I take tons of pictures and could bore you all to death.

DSC_3017.jpg

There is the new football cake somewhere on CC. You make it in the large batter bowl. You could do that and an appetizer if you want to make more than one thing.

Are you doing the show during the super bowl or before? Is it wife's at the party, guys watching the game type of thing? Just curious.

Does anyone have a Super bowl theme invitaton that they use? I have rec. ideas, but was trying to find a invitation to use.

Thanks

What is the "Super Bowl Sunday Show: Get Your Invite Now!" event?

The "Super Bowl Sunday Show: Get Your Invite Now!" event is a virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn how to make delicious and easy recipes for your Super Bowl party.

When is the "Super Bowl Sunday Show: Get Your Invite Now!" event?

The event will take place on January 31st, the Sunday before the Super Bowl. It will start at 3pm EST and last for about an hour.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to participate in the event?

No, this event is open to all skill levels. Our Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the recipes step by step, making it easy for beginners to follow along.

What recipes will be featured in the event?

The recipes for the event will be announced closer to the date, but they will all be perfect for a Super Bowl party and easy to make using Pampered Chef products.

How do I get an invite to the "Super Bowl Sunday Show: Get Your Invite Now!" event?

You can register for the event through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Once registered, you will receive an email with a link to join the event on the day of. Hurry, spots are limited!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Pampered_AJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
Replies