• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy but Good Super Bowl Party Food

In summary, the family is getting together to watch the Super Bowl and they are all trying to eat healthier. One suggestion is the taco dip which is relatively healthy. Another suggestion is the garden dip which is very yummy. The last suggestion is the berries and cream wonton cups which are good for you.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm getting together with my family for Super Bowl Sunday. (We actually are terrible and don't really follow sports, but we'll take any excuse to get together, visit & eat. And we'll probably watch the fun commercials. ;) ) We are all trying to eat healthier, but want to fix yummy food for the afternoon and dinner. Any great healthy ideas out there?

Within moderation touch down taco dip is pretty good for you. Watch what chips you buy though.

Don't make the Cheesy Beef Salsa Dip I'm making!! What about the Elegant Artichoke Cups? I absolutely adore these (and they've been a big hit with guests). Sure they have the mayo, but aside from that they aren't bad.Homemade pizza? I'm hooked on that recently too...make my own dough and sauce and top with a low fat mozzarella (and any desired toppings) and it might not be the worst thing you could eat, plus you could customize the pizzas for people

wadesgirl said:
Within moderation touch down taco dip is pretty good for you. Watch what chips you buy though.

You can use fat-free refried beans, light cream cheese & sour cream (or fat-free) and do the baked tortilla chips. That's how I make it and it's 115 calories per serving (using the light) including the tortilla chips! I always add my own salsa or rotel to the top of it, also. It has an awesome flavor!!!

Cool Veggie Pizza. It is very yummy and relatively healthy.

Garden Dip, ALl The Best.

Berries ‘N Cream Wonton Cups, It's Good 4 You

BBQ Pork Tenderloin in DCB w/ homemade BBQ sauce! Quick, easy, will stay warm and oh so yummy!!

When I did WW, 1 can diet soda + 1 cake mix = bake by box directions. Frost with 1 box sugar free pudding + coolwhip mixed together. Do not add milk to the mix, just the coolwhip.

1. What are some healthy alternatives to traditional Super Bowl party snacks?

Some healthy alternatives to traditional Super Bowl party snacks include vegetable platters with hummus or Greek yogurt dip, baked chicken tenders, air-popped popcorn, and fruit skewers.

2. How can I make healthier versions of popular Super Bowl dishes?

To make healthier versions of popular Super Bowl dishes, try using leaner meats like ground turkey or chicken, opting for whole wheat or gluten-free options for bread or buns, and limiting added sugars and unhealthy fats in recipes.

3. What are some ideas for vegetarian or vegan Super Bowl party food?

Some ideas for vegetarian or vegan Super Bowl party food include black bean and sweet potato sliders, roasted vegetable and hummus wraps, and buffalo cauliflower bites.

4. How can I incorporate more protein into my Super Bowl party menu?

You can incorporate more protein into your Super Bowl party menu by adding options like grilled chicken skewers, turkey chili, or shrimp cocktail to your spread.

5. Are there any healthy dessert options for a Super Bowl party?

Yes, there are healthy dessert options for a Super Bowl party such as fruit skewers with a chocolate drizzle, homemade granola bars, or Greek yogurt with fresh berries and honey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies