• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Cold Stone Show Invite: Who's Got One?

In summary, a "Seeking Cold Stone Show Invite" is a request for an invitation to a cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef. These shows are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques, and can be requested through a local consultant, website form, or through a friend or family member who is already a customer. These events are free and offer the chance to see products in action, learn new recipes and techniques, ask questions, and make purchases.
my2monkies
Does anybody out there have an invite for a "Cold Stone" show?

I sent out the normal invite and called it a "Cold Stone Event!"
Everyone had a blast with it.. they was making each other's ice cream..

I haven't heard of a "Cold Stone" show, but if it's a concert or event, you might want to try checking online ticket resellers or fan forums for people selling or giving away spare tickets. Good luck!

What is a "Seeking Cold Stone Show Invite"?

A "Seeking Cold Stone Show Invite" is a request for an invitation to a cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef. These shows are a great opportunity to see our products in action and learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

Who can attend a Cold Stone Show?

Cold Stone Shows are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques. Friends, family, and coworkers are all welcome to attend.

How can I get an invitation to a Cold Stone Show?

You can request an invitation by reaching out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a request form on our website. You can also ask a friend or family member who is already a Pampered Chef customer to invite you.

Is there a cost to attend a Cold Stone Show?

No, there is no cost to attend a Cold Stone Show. These events are completely free and are a great way to learn more about our products and cooking techniques.

What can I expect at a Cold Stone Show?

At a Cold Stone Show, you can expect to see our products in action and learn new recipes and cooking techniques. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and purchase any products that interest you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paige Dixon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies